4.1

Ascent Alpha 2 (4E) Women’s black safety Boots

100% Love these boots. Fantastic support and comfort. Funny sizing though. Had to go down a size in my regular shoe size. Not sure about wear and tear as I’ve only been wearing them about a month. The AUS safety standards match steel cap boots as this is a composite boot. I’m very happy with that. Bit pricey but at this stage well worth the cost.

Sizing Very large

Mandy

Ascent Eve School Shoes - warning don't bother!

Nikki

NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant products, brilliant customer service!

In a day and age where good products and good customer service are a rarity, ASCENT Footwear really are the best of the best! Bravo for creating excellent footwear for my children, and bravo team for excellent delivery and shipment detail. I am a repeat customer and will continue to shout from the rooftops to other parents how good your products are. Thank you :)

ReviewerMelbourne

Flawed Customer Service

Nev

NevGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable, durable, hard wearing, top quality shoes

Sizing Slightly large
JadeSimpson

JadeSimpsonQLD, 4227

Ascent Avara shoe

I bought the Ascent Avara shoe for work from Athletes Foot. It has a good solid heel and base. The insole has arch support and is very comfortable. Nice black leather lace up shoe.

Craig

CraigIllawarra, NSW

worst workboot I have ever worn

Heathelt

HeatheltQueensland, Australia

comfortable. poor quality soles

My husband bought some steel cap work boots which he wore for his full time job and the soles flaked and split after 3-4 months. I bought some sandals which I wore a few hours a week and after 6 months the soles had cracked. After spending a decent amount of money on these shoes I would have expected better. Never again.

Neillo

NeilloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Creed 2

Bought Creed 2 about 12 months ago. The best thing I did. Far more comfortable, durable, waterproof and stylish than my old Rockports. Good advice from Athletes Foot, than you!

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Thank you for your positive review Neillo. The Creed is one of our best selling styles and has been in our range for a long time. We have only recently introduced a new Creed 3 that is even more comfortable than the 2!

Find out how Ascent Footwear compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

I have been buying Ascent Footwear for my daughters for school for years. I won’t buy anything else. Superior quality.

Very satisfied with range, quality and service. I won’t buy anything else. The product has lasted well over 12 months and have been purchasing this product for several years now.

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Wendy, thank you for being a loyal customer. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with our product. We hope we can continue to provide the range, quality and service for your family for years to come!

Leister H

Leister HNorth Queensland, QLD

Good product

I picked up a prescription of as shoes in Newcastle over 15 years ago, using probably twice a week and just now the sole ( rubber) is starting to lift. Will be taking to a boot repairer to have filed if possible to use a bit longer. New ones a bit out of my price range now
Thanks ASCENT

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Leister, thank you for your review. It is great to hear the shoes have lasted you so long!

Lee

LeeIllawarra, NSW

Highly Recommend

Bought Apex senior for my son and they lasted 2 years ! His foot is very broad so the extra width options were perfect. Could have gone another 6 months but he needed to go up a size for this new school year . Out preformed Clarks for durability and way more comfortable than doc martens on his arch. Highly recommend !

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Lee, thank you for your review. It is great to hear your son has been happy with the Apex! With four different width options in the Apex, we want to make sure every school child can achieve the prefect fit.

Marie

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nurse Ascent Avara lasted 9 months

Excellent shoes!

I've had several pairs of Ascent shoes now and find them excellent - long-lasting and very supportive. They seem to be better value for money than comparable shoes, without losing anything in quality.

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Thanks for your review Tim. It is great to hear you have been happy with our shoes.

zurizuri

zurizuri

SERIOUSLY LASTED THREE YEARS! Could not fault these shoes!

I’m a picky mother. Without sounding egotistical, my kids’ uniforms are always well presented. I was shocked when the shoes lasted a whole year (Clarks barely did in the past), but then another and another. Three years and now handed down. INCREDIBLE. Well worth every cent!

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Thanks for your review. We pride ourselves on engineering a durable and supportive school shoe. It is great to hear they have lasted so well for you.

Find out how Ascent Footwear compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Wow!! They survived everything!!

Hi Ascent,

I have been SO super impressed with your school shoes that we will be going back to buy them a third time this year.

I am so used to my 7 year old son ‘killing’ his expensive shoes in just a few months, and never outgrowing them.

Our very reasonably priced 1st Ascents lasted a whole year of Kindy, and check out what the next pair survived in year 1- a motorbike accident on our property that fractured straight through his humerus in his shoulder, but check out his Ascents that he used to ‘slow him down’
Not only did they survive the crash, but even with the wear marks they lasted another 4 months to see out the school year!

That’s why I recommend Ascents to everyone I know!

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Thanks for your review Lynda. We hope your son has recovered well from the motorbike accident!

Rach

RachWingen

Fantastic for little feet!

I have my three children in Ascent school shoes and they have been fantastic! I bought my first pair 16 years ago when my oldest first went to school and all three kids get one new pair at the beginning of each year. Having such a well made supportive shoe is really important to me for my kids as they are in them five days a week all day. I've never had a problem and they last all year!

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Thank you for supporting our brand Rach. It means a lot that you trust Ascent to support your kid's feet.

Thanks for making great shoes!

My 3 kids love their Ascent shoes! They are flexible and extremely hard wearing.
They are perfect for my 3 very active kids.
We couldn't be happier with Ascent!

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Pip thank you for your review. It is great to hear you are happy with our shoes for your 3 children.

FIve Boys Five Years Five Stars

For the past 5 years our 5 boys have been wearing black Ascent Cross Trainers to school. We have been super impressed with their durability and comfort. Day in and day out our boys give them a flogging - running, climbing kicking, jumping - and the shoes always last the whole year, and then some.

The only thing we're disappointed about is that the shoes don't grow with the boys feet. :)

Highly recommended!

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Thank you for giving us 5 stars for your 5 boys Rick! It is great to hear we have developed footwear durable enough to pass their daily test.

The best shoes

Our whole family wear these shoes. The kids school shoes last until they grow out of them and that is mostly over a year. Dad has worn them to work and they've lasted 5+ years. Quality shoes that last! Highly recommend!

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Rosey, thank you for trusting us with shoes for your family. We are proud to be able to offer footwear solutions for everyone!

Tabarak

Tabarakasked

What are the difference between Ascent Contest and contest 4E.' Also I want to know difference between Ascent zest and citizen.
I am suffering from Achilles tendinitis and will use custom built orthotic (sole) in shoes.
Thanks.
khurshed.nabi@gmail.com

Hi,

The Contest has two available widths, in D and 4E, with the 4E option being a wider fit.

The Zest and Citizen do have similar technology, the difference is mainly in design.

However, the Zest does have our slip-resistant Diamond Grip outsole and DRILEX Lining, as well as unique stability features.

All our shoes are orthotic friendly.

Hope this helps!

Team Ascent

Trish G.asked

Can you please tell me where your accent things are made please

JO P.

My boots are made in Vietnam I would post you a photo of proof but doesn’t look like I’m able to. Sorry.

Hi Trish,

Thank you for your inquiry!

We are a born and bred Australian company, all our shoes are designed in-house and then manufactured in Vietnam.

Let us know if you need any more information.

Kind regards,
Team Ascent

Trish G.

Thankyou would prefer Australian made however it looks as I have no choice

Mac29

Mac29asked

Hi. I love my Ascent Apex Max 3. They would be the most comfortable work shoe I have purchased. Unfortunately, my foot is spreading with age. Could you please tell me how I can purchase a 2E or 4E width in a US Size11. Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, we're so glad the Apex Max 3 has helped support you!

The only options we have in those widths are Apex 2E, Apex 4E, Geelong 4E, Contest 4E, Vision 2E. Geelong and Apex would also be good options.

You can find these styles on our website here: https://www.ascentfootwear.com.au/

Get an answer from our members and Ascent Footwear representatives