Listing monitored by Ascent Footwear

Ascent Alpha 2 (4E) Women’s black safety Boots

100% Love these boots. Fantastic support and comfort. Funny sizing though. Had to go down a size in my regular shoe size. Not sure about wear and tear as I’ve only been wearing them about a month. The AUS safety standards match steel cap boots as this is a composite boot. I’m very happy with that. Bit pricey but at this stage well worth the cost.

Mandy

Ascent Eve School Shoes - warning don't bother!

Abdul R.
Abdul R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Assent Delta shoes are very comfortable

Great shoes to wear and is very comfortable if you are on your foot all day.
I have been wearing a Delta for good 10-12 years as I used to buy a pair from Athletes foot.
But recently have been getting direct from Dominion cross.
Only issue is the soles keeps splitting as I have complained before.
Great customer service though and highly reccomended.
I am going to get 1 pair soon.

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant products, brilliant customer service!

In a day and age where good products and good customer service are a rarity, ASCENT Footwear really are the best of the best! Bravo for creating excellent footwear for my children, and bravo team for excellent delivery and shipment detail. I am a repeat customer and will continue to shout from the rooftops to other parents how good your products are. Thank you :)

ReviewerMelbourne

Flawed Customer Service

Nev
NevGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable, durable, hard wearing, top quality shoes

Jay
JayDarwin, NT

Ascent Avara shoe

I bought the Ascent Avara shoe for work from Athletes Foot. It has a good solid heel and base. The insole has arch support and is very comfortable. Nice black leather lace up shoe.

Craig
CraigIllawarra, NSW

worst workboot I have ever worn

Heathelt
HeatheltQueensland, Australia

comfortable. poor quality soles

My husband bought some steel cap work boots which he wore for his full time job and the soles flaked and split after 3-4 months. I bought some sandals which I wore a few hours a week and after 6 months the soles had cracked. After spending a decent amount of money on these shoes I would have expected better. Never again.

Neillo
NeilloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Creed 2

Bought Creed 2 about 12 months ago. The best thing I did. Far more comfortable, durable, waterproof and stylish than my old Rockports. Good advice from Athletes Foot, than you!

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Thank you for your positive review Neillo. The Creed is one of our best selling styles and has been in our range for a long time. We have only recently introduced a new Creed 3 that is even more comfortable than the 2!

I have been buying Ascent Footwear for my daughters for school for years. I won’t buy anything else. Superior quality.

Very satisfied with range, quality and service. I won’t buy anything else. The product has lasted well over 12 months and have been purchasing this product for several years now.

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Wendy, thank you for being a loyal customer. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with our product. We hope we can continue to provide the range, quality and service for your family for years to come!

Leister H
Leister HNorth Queensland, QLD

Good product

I picked up a prescription of as shoes in Newcastle over 15 years ago, using probably twice a week and just now the sole ( rubber) is starting to lift. Will be taking to a boot repairer to have filed if possible to use a bit longer. New ones a bit out of my price range now
Thanks ASCENT

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Leister, thank you for your review. It is great to hear the shoes have lasted you so long!

Lee
LeeIllawarra, NSW

Highly Recommend

Bought Apex senior for my son and they lasted 2 years ! His foot is very broad so the extra width options were perfect. Could have gone another 6 months but he needed to go up a size for this new school year . Out preformed Clarks for durability and way more comfortable than doc martens on his arch. Highly recommend !

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Lee, thank you for your review. It is great to hear your son has been happy with the Apex! With four different width options in the Apex, we want to make sure every school child can achieve the prefect fit.

Marie
MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nurse Ascent Avara lasted 9 months

Excellent shoes!

I've had several pairs of Ascent shoes now and find them excellent - long-lasting and very supportive. They seem to be better value for money than comparable shoes, without losing anything in quality.

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Thanks for your review Tim. It is great to hear you have been happy with our shoes.

Peter P.
Peter P.asked

Gday

Just wondering how long the boots have been made in Vietnam for ? I recently bought a new pair and noticed it. My old pair roughly 3 years old, I swore they were made in aus

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Peter, Our shoes have been produced overseas (such as our Vietnam manufacturers) for over 20 years from when our company began in 2001. We work closely with their teams to ensure that the product is developed to our standards and in line with our designs. If you have any issues with your shoes, please feel free to email us so that we can communicate this back to them.

Graampy
Graampyasked

Hi. What is the warranty on Alpha 2 workboots? I bought a pair less then 6 months ago, both boots now have cracks the whole way across the sole right through to the inner sole. Would this be covered under warranty?

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Graampy, please contact us via email info@ascentfootwear.com.au to discuss this further.

emailmeifyouneed2
emailmeifyouneed2asked

Why am I reading that ascent are very poor responders in replacement and refunds when a customer purchases an inferior product and are not apologising at all for their mistakes? There is a serial theme here

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi, We work with our customers who have bought direct from our website should they require a refund or replacement. When they login to their account they are able to easily return and request a refund or replacement on a case by case basis. Should they have bought from a retailer, they are asked to return the shoes to them and the retailer will start the returns process through the correct channels.

Get an answer from our members and Ascent Footwear representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $69.95
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes, Exercise & Sport Shoes and Work/Trade/Heavyduty Boots

Other Footwear Shops & Brands