Listing monitored by Ascent Footwear

3.4

Heathelt
HeatheltQueensland, Australia

comfortable. poor quality soles

My husband bought some steel cap work boots which he wore for his full time job and the soles flaked and split after 3-4 months. I bought some sandals which I wore a few hours a week and after 6 months the soles had cracked. After spending a decent amount of money on these shoes I would have expected better. Never again.

Marie
MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nurse Ascent Avara lasted 9 months

Lasted 2.5 months

Spent double for the Ascent Apex shoes for my son and they lasted 2.5 months. The front sole wore away then broke off. No refund from the retailer. Not as great as they sound, warranty not honoured

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Greg R
Greg RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Boots disintegrated within 3. Worst boots I've ever had. Bitterly disappointing.

Purchased the boots in December on the recommendation of my podiatrist and the retailer, by the end of March, the sole had split and started peeling off. This is a totally unacceptable outcome.

I have worked in the building industry as an electrician for 30 years, and have never had a pair of boots disintegrate so quickly. In my opinion, these are not satisfactory work boots if they can't handle basic tasks for 3 months.

I am now in a position, where in the middle of a health crisis, I have no work boots and limited shops open to find and try new boots - fantastic!

Useless.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Ascent Footwear compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

GoneCamping1975
GoneCamping1975Sydney, NSW

Total disappointment Alpha safety boots

I work 12 hour shifts and i am on my feet all day. I bought these boots as they claimed they are safety boots more like sneakers. Plus the name athletes foot you would trust to get it right. How wrong was I. They were the most uncomfortable boots I had ever worn. They were not cheap either.
When I was wearing the boots I could actually feel objects through the boots. Not ideal for working on a construction site.
I cannot comment on the longevity on these boots as I did not wear them long enough.

Regan79
Regan79Richardson 2905, ACT

ADELA Buckle not even 3 terms.

As with Mandy we went with an Ascent shoe this year. My daughter was fond of the flower inner sole and Athletes Foot sold me on the invisible scuff protection. We're had to chuck them part way through term three due to scuffed and damaged toes plus a broken buckel. We've gone back to the Clarke's shoes we were wearing last year for the remainder of this year and will not be making the same mistake again next year. The Ascent runners are AMAZING and will see the year through well and truly. The school shoe is just so disappointing.

Peter P.
Peter P.asked

Gday

Just wondering how long the boots have been made in Vietnam for ? I recently bought a new pair and noticed it. My old pair roughly 3 years old, I swore they were made in aus

Graampy
Graampyasked

Hi. What is the warranty on Alpha 2 workboots? I bought a pair less then 6 months ago, both boots now have cracks the whole way across the sole right through to the inner sole. Would this be covered under warranty?

Ascent F.Ascent FootwearSend a private message

Hi Graampy, please contact us via email info@ascentfootwear.com.au to discuss this further.

emailmeifyouneed2
emailmeifyouneed2asked

Why am I reading that ascent are very poor responders in replacement and refunds when a customer purchases an inferior product and are not apologising at all for their mistakes? There is a serial theme here

Get an answer from our members and Ascent Footwear representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $69.95
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes, Exercise & Sport Shoes and Work/Trade/Heavyduty Boots