Listing monitored by Ascent Footwear

3.7

Craig
CraigIllawarra, NSW

worst workboot I have ever worn

Greg R
Greg RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Boots disintegrated within 3. Worst boots I've ever had. Bitterly disappointing.

Purchased the boots in December on the recommendation of my podiatrist and the retailer, by the end of March, the sole had split and started peeling off. This is a totally unacceptable outcome.

I have worked in the building industry as an electrician for 30 years, and have never had a pair of boots disintegrate so quickly. In my opinion, these are not satisfactory work boots if they can't handle basic tasks for 3 months.

I am now in a position, where in the middle of a health crisis, I have no work boots and limited shops open to find and try new boots - fantastic!

Useless.

Sizing True to size
GoneCamping1975
GoneCamping1975Sydney, NSW

Total disappointment Alpha safety boots

I work 12 hour shifts and i am on my feet all day. I bought these boots as they claimed they are safety boots more like sneakers. Plus the name athletes foot you would trust to get it right. How wrong was I. They were the most uncomfortable boots I had ever worn. They were not cheap either.
When I was wearing the boots I could actually feel objects through the boots. Not ideal for working on a construction site.
I cannot comment on the longevity on these boots as I did not wear them long enough.

Sizing True to size

Peter P.
Peter P.asked

Gday

Just wondering how long the boots have been made in Vietnam for ? I recently bought a new pair and noticed it. My old pair roughly 3 years old, I swore they were made in aus

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Peter, Our shoes have been produced overseas (such as our Vietnam manufacturers) for over 20 years from when our company began in 2001. We work closely with their teams to ensure that the product is developed to our standards and in line with our designs. If you have any issues with your shoes, please feel free to email us so that we can communicate this back to them.

Graampy
Graampyasked

Hi. What is the warranty on Alpha 2 workboots? I bought a pair less then 6 months ago, both boots now have cracks the whole way across the sole right through to the inner sole. Would this be covered under warranty?

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Graampy, please contact us via email info@ascentfootwear.com.au to discuss this further.

emailmeifyouneed2
emailmeifyouneed2asked

Why am I reading that ascent are very poor responders in replacement and refunds when a customer purchases an inferior product and are not apologising at all for their mistakes? There is a serial theme here

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi, We work with our customers who have bought direct from our website should they require a refund or replacement. When they login to their account they are able to easily return and request a refund or replacement on a case by case basis. Should they have bought from a retailer, they are asked to return the shoes to them and the retailer will start the returns process through the correct channels.

Get an answer from our members and Ascent Footwear representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $69.95
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes, Exercise & Sport Shoes and Work/Trade/Heavyduty Boots