Ascent Footwear

Ascent Footwear (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Ascent Footwear

Can't even wear them

Ordered a pair of adiva-c and they arrived today after ordering them Friday. However when I opened the box I discovered that the men's apex-max 2 had been sent instead.

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Lia we apologise for the wrong product being in the box. There was a mix up with some of the clearance shoes. We have received your return back into the warehouse and processed a full refund.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wouldn’t waste the money again!

Uncomfortable. Had to pull the insole out and put in chemist ones despite athletes foot doing their “test” to say they would suit my foot. And after 2 months of wearing them maybe 3-4 times a week for 6 hour shifts the glue on the sole has come off leaving them with a split about 10cm long on each foot. Terrible quality. Terribly uncomfortable. All round waste of money that needs to be replaced.

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Mel, Thanks for taking time to review our footwear. We value each and every review whether it is Positive or Negative and are here to help. We would recommend you take the shoes back to the place of purchase so we can conduct a formal assessment.

divyeshMelbourne

Poor quality overpriced shoes.

Bought the Alpha 2 for $199 in less than 3 months soles started splitting. Luckily, was under warranty and company admitted they had a batch with some issues, got em replaced. After 12 months of use to my dismay and disappointment the leather connecting to the soles starts ripping apart from the sides on both the shoes, it can be argued that the shoes could have been used in harsh conditions however i work full time in a food warehouse and drive a fork lift, $60 worth from Kmart would last me longer given my occupation.

Rubbish quality and rip off!

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Take a walk in my shoes.

If you value your sole, don't buy these shoes. Just walking along, the sole and the upper parted company. Two attempts to glue them back together were unsuccessful, just too few points of contact.

Brush
Brush

Point taken. Thanks for your advice. Brush

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Ascent Footwear compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Rubbish product for the cost

I wondered why my feet were getting wet never even thought to check the soles - never had a problem with my Steel Blues. soles split right across in three places on one and two on the other boot. I bought them end of June wore them 5 days a week until I binned them this week oh except for the 7 weeks I didn't work!
Went back to Steel Blue today

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Col, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. In regards to the outsole splitting prematurely we are currently developing a revised outsole on the Alpha 2 which will completely resolve this issue. Follow us on Facebook for updates.

Nick
NickSanctuary point

Terrible quality

I bougt a pair of accent work boots because they claimed they were the most comfortable boots you can get. Well they were the most uncomfortable. Also where the leather joined the rupper sole seperated all the way on the inside on both boots so bad my big toes were hanging out. They lasted three months. $175 rip off

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

The worst shoes ever bought

I purchased a pair of ascent school shoes for my son and after 3 months and actually only 33 days of wear the toes have totally disc inter grated I took them back to athletes foot who said they would have to be sent to ascent. I contacted ascent who said it wasn't a manufacturing fault so tough luck.
Expect more from shoes designed for kids to wear to school.

JJLismore

Delaminated after 16 months

A $200 pair of boots that did not last a month of wear. Although mine are 16 mths old since purchase I have only worn them for less than a month in total. They had a manufacturing fault where the sole came away from shoe. Athletes foot said the manufacturer won't consider replacing them at this age despite the little wear and have not offered another pair. Yes, they are very comfortable and light, but, needless to say I am extremely disappointed as at this price I would have expected them to last more than 1 month.

BoofsaDogSydney, NSW