Listing monitored by Ascent Footwear

Ascent workboots

I purchased the suede work boots, just to try them out, and they were comfortable, light (but let the water through) and lasted about 8 months. I changed to the black work boots (which are waterproof) because I work outdoors every day and they lasted about 8 months too. I've been purchasing them ever since (about 4 years).

My last purchase was the suede boots again, because my usual boots were out of stock, but I'm a bit disappointed that they haven't gone the distance this time - 4 months and both soles are starting to peel off. I'm not sure if the product specs have been changed or whether it's just a problem with that pair - any advice would be great.

Farm Gardener
Farm Gardener

Thanks for the advice. Still like the boots.

Pam Deacon
Pam DeaconMandurah

Shoe laces

I am complaining about your shoes laces. My husband and I both wear ascent joggers which are not cheap. We buy from the Athletes foot in Mandurah. We both resent the fact that we have to buy bigger shoes laces at $4.95 each, because you people don’t make them long enough. It’s not the money so much, but the bloody principle of the thing. Lift your game and put longer shoe laces in. We can always buy other joggers.

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Pam, thank you for reviewing our footwear and supporting our brand. We will pass on your feedback regarding the laces to the product development team.

Dblk89Gunnedah

Good shoes let down by poor marketing

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Thankyou for taking the time to review our shoes. It is great to hear you are happy with the Vision. I will pass on the slip resistance feedback to the development team.

Dblk89

It's been an year now and the shoes are still doing great. The stitches are still intact except for some minor tear inside of the shoes due to my heavy daily use. I don't have to replace it anytime soon by the looks of it

Great work shoes particularly like the colour "rouge".

As this is about my fourth pair of these shoes I am very pleased. The only improvement that I can suggest is changing the laces to cotton ones as the nylon ones come loose all the time. I wear orthodontics and these are very comfortable shoes.

School shoes

Great shoes recommended by my daughter's podiatrist and the orthotics fitted them well. Have had two pairs and in both the leather wore right through the big toe area which was disappointing. Have not had that happen with previous (other brand) shoes.

Lyn Reed
Lyn ReedBRISBANE

Comfortable

Having one foot size 10 and the other size 11 and being female, unfortunately I had to go to a men's trainer size 12 as 11.5 not available in either women's or men's. I do have a bit of extra room in the toes, but I have to say, they are so comfortable.

Sarah Redwood
Sarah RedwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shoe for 1 child, but not wide enough for another

I have had a sent shoes for 2 years in a row for my daughter. In prep they lasted well but she out grew them by mid year. We had a second pair for year 1. That last the whole year and still looked good and we're still very supportive at the end of the year. We have got a third pair for this year. However they don't even come close to fitting my son in width. He measured a size 11 in length and we had to get a 13.5 wide to fit for the width. So sorry but he can't wear shoes that much too long we have had to go with another brand.

Review collected in partnership with Ascent Footwear

Best comfort long wearing work shoes ive ever owned

I have been wearing Ascent footwear for about 8 years. I had very sore feet from standing long hours and my feet rolling in, after trying many different shoes that would fit my orthodics I came across these although they do not look the most time fashionable the pain free support I get from them far out ways the fashion. I highly recommend these shoes. They are also long lasting

Review collected in partnership with Ascent Footwear

Good sturdy shoes also comfortable.

Good quality shoes. They wear well and offer good comfort. My only complaint is if the soles get even a little wet they are very squeaky on smooth floors. Overall worth the money.

Find out how Ascent Footwear compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

My only complaint is lack of colour choice

I have to wear Ascent Adiva shoes for medical reasons and would like a wider range of colours to suit dress events when black or brown are not too attractive.

Great for work

I use the safety boots for work and they are very comfortable as I stand all day and they are light and give support.i think the soles should be slightly more softer like before they were upgraded to a thinner sole,but apart from that they are a good quality shoe.

Jeffrey Johnson
Jeffrey JohnsonSouthwest, VIC

Comfortable

I have them comfortable and good quality, I use them as work shoes and do auditing in buildings I walk around 12 Klm a day in them they are great and long wearing.

lace ups boots

as I have very wide feet I need eeee wide fitting , the last pair purchased were a little tight and narrow foot fitting but still the best I could find. please make a true 4E fitting in 1/2 sizes ie 10 1/2 4E will buy again.

Great boots

I have owned many pairs of ascent boots over the years (more than 12 I think) and have to say that they are one of the best, most comfortable boots on the market. I suffered back problems from being on my feet more than 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, and these boots helped enormously. The only reason I don't give them 5 stars is for the following reasons:
The soft soles wear very quickly, one pair was only lasting me 5-6 months unfortunately.
the other reason is that when bending alot, the soles can crack and break across the front of the boot, 3 pairs actually split right through to the inside.
I would still recommend these boots however as they really are very, very good.

Great Boot - Great service

I had tried lots of boots ,but I would wake for work and my feet felt like they had 1000 pins in them. Changed to Ascent boots problem fixed. Also to order on-line and have them delivered to my door super.

Peter P.
Peter P.asked

Gday

Just wondering how long the boots have been made in Vietnam for ? I recently bought a new pair and noticed it. My old pair roughly 3 years old, I swore they were made in aus

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Peter, Our shoes have been produced overseas (such as our Vietnam manufacturers) for over 20 years from when our company began in 2001. We work closely with their teams to ensure that the product is developed to our standards and in line with our designs. If you have any issues with your shoes, please feel free to email us so that we can communicate this back to them.

Graampy
Graampyasked

Hi. What is the warranty on Alpha 2 workboots? I bought a pair less then 6 months ago, both boots now have cracks the whole way across the sole right through to the inner sole. Would this be covered under warranty?

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi Graampy, please contact us via email info@ascentfootwear.com.au to discuss this further.

emailmeifyouneed2
emailmeifyouneed2asked

Why am I reading that ascent are very poor responders in replacement and refunds when a customer purchases an inferior product and are not apologising at all for their mistakes? There is a serial theme here

Ascent F.Ascent Footwear

Hi, We work with our customers who have bought direct from our website should they require a refund or replacement. When they login to their account they are able to easily return and request a refund or replacement on a case by case basis. Should they have bought from a retailer, they are asked to return the shoes to them and the retailer will start the returns process through the correct channels.

Get an answer from our members and Ascent Footwear representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $69.95
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes, Exercise & Sport Shoes and Work/Trade/Heavyduty Boots

Other Footwear Shops & Brands