Aseako Electric Bike

Aseako Electric Bike

Tourney, Zoco Xtreme, Alto, etc...

a good bike but

this bike is my 2nd elec bike and because i developed a crook back (3 bulging discs) i was impressed with the aseako write ups , as the original cruiser was out of stock , the new stock sounded impressive so purchased one and received it in excelent condition , assembly was simple , now that i have ridden it 3 things become dissapointing , having to use for finger and thumb to operate throttle and change gear was hard on the hand especialy if you have arthritus (mildly) the gear change was not as smooth as recommended , i think a bit of thought could go into the design , the chain gaurd being thin plastic i accidentally knocked and broke , the bike i thought in general was well made .

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,789.00.

A good entry level e bike

Like most people I have never owned an ebike before. There is a massive range and price points for any budget. I have so far put 270 very enjoyable kilometres on it with only one small teething problem easily fixed so far.

Purchased in December 2019 for $3,000.00.

• Alto

Just what I need

The Aseako Alto electric bike is exactly what I need being able to go for recreational rides or to go shopping etc very comfortable plus power
Prior to ordering the alto I found Danny from Aseako great in answering all my questions to finally ordering the Alto
The delivery and follow up phone calls have been excellent
Wayne

Purchased in December 2019 at Aseako for $1,650.00.

• Alto

Really enjoying my new Aseako Alto

Main reason for buying my Aseako Alto is to improve my fitness. I find the build quality to be first rate and the bike itself certainly seems to flatten out the hills in my area. The technical support from the guys at Aseako has been first rate. Ride like the wind, enjoy.

Purchased in November 2019.

Review collected in partnership with Aseako

Great bikes and great service.

I must say i am impressed with the 2 bikes we have bought,good quality product and they perform very well,my wife and i are really pleased with them,and the service from Danny cant be faulted,he is very helpful and solves any problems that may occur from start to finish.

Purchased in October 2019.

Brett R.Aseako

Thank you mate I'm so happy you are enjoying the Bikes and if there is anything else we can do please let me Know Cheers

Review collected in partnership with Aseako

E bike purchase made easy

The website was easy to navigate. Communication & follow up upon ordering was excellent. Ordered 2 beach cruisers for our beach side apartment. Was so happy with them that I have just ordered 2 additional Tourney models. Build quality is very good. I would certainly recommend this company.

Purchased in October 2019.

Great fun

Great funNortheast, VIC

Best decision ever!!

Purchased in November 2018 at Aseako for $6,000.00.

Wally  Bond

Wally BondCentral West, NSW

Great Bike Great Service

Can not fault the service from Danny and Brett, very responsive!
Bike is great.
Had issue with charger but dealt with very promptly, could not ask for better service.
Thank you Danny and Brett.

Purchased in September 2019 for $1,700.00.

Tassie Devils

Tassie Devils

Excellent bike

I bought this bike because I require a hip replacement and can no longer ride a normal bike. I can now ride in pedal assist mode for 8 to 10 kms including uphill , flat areas and undulating offroad tracks. Easy operation and comfortable bike. The staff at Aseako were also very helpful and willing to go that bit further.

Purchased in September 2019 for $2,899.00.

Branimir S.

Branimir S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect balance between value, quality and customer service

Aseako is highly recommended because they deliver a quality product at reasonable cost, supported by an amazing customer service that is genuine and personal. The bikes are easy to set up, but any questions are immediately answered and guidance is provided. My partner and I went for our first 35 kms ride and enjoyed the experience. All works as it should.

Purchased in October 2019 at Aseako for $2,800.00.

Dan

DanWentworth point

Great Bike

Great bike rides very well easy to use found hill climbing very easy with fantastic customer service very pleasant to deal with overall Great value for money would highly recommend

Purchased in August 2019 at Aseako for $2,899.00.

Brett R.Aseako

It was a Pleasure to help and thank you for your review

Paul PPerth, WA

Great machine, even better support.

Purchased in January 2013.

Great bike for commuting - excellent after sale service from Brett

Although I had some initial issues, these were sorted out by Brett promptly, nothing was to much trouble, I’m very happy with my bike, excellent custom service provided by Brett, thank you

Purchased in May 2018.

Colin H

Colin HMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

An excellent asset to our motorhome

Purchased in April 2019.

AlanB

AlanBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant after sales service

Purchased in January 2017.

PhilD

PhilDWestern Australia

My experience dealing with Brett from Aseako bikes

Brett was very good to deal with always return my calls He explain any queries I had . Arrange to to see a similar bike near where I live before I ordered the bike and after service was excellent Highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 at Better Braces for $2,800.00.

Shorty

ShortySydney, NSW

Great bike

Have done over 7600 is in four years .The only of problem in that time was a faulty switch in the rear brake lever ,promptly replaced under warrenty. Have optimised It with 32 mm front forks , air shock and 8 speed shimano hub gears , rear mudguard also made stronger mudguard brackets
Brett has improved a great company and expanded it by adding a service division which Intend to try out in the new future.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Love my Zoco

Wow, I love my Zoco Ultra. Thankyou Brett for being so wonderful and helpful, when my husband and I first got our bikes and set them up, Brett responded very quickly to help us sort out any problems we had, Thankyou.
I am so pleased I got the 500w to help get up the hill near our house, this was the best decision.
We go out every weekend and enjoy riding our Zoco, Don’t hesitate, just buy one.... you will love it too
Thankyou :)
Nikki & Simon
Lennox Head NSW

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Squires

SquiresMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aseako Tourney Electric Bike

Bought my Aseako Tourney bike near 4 years ago after having a total knee replacement, I can ride it like a normal bike or ride with electric power assist or just let the bike do the work. I live in a very hilly area I am nearly 75 years after having a mountain bike for many years and enjoyed my bike riding for the exercise it gave me strength back in my legs. No problems apart from normal bike maintenance Excellent sales and support from Brett..

Date PurchasedSep 2014

Easy to get on and off great fun to ride.

I love my new bike. I can ride it like a normal bike or ride with electric power assist or just let the bike do the work. It is seriously good fun. I am 64yo and feel like a kid again. It's making me want to get out there and exercise knowing I can get powered home if I need to. Get out there! You'll love it too.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Kerry

Kerryasked

I’m enjoying riding around on my Lietner Berlin Cruiser but have a real hankering to go bush. Gravel roads, pretty tidy bush tracks, hills..not full on MTB tracks. I’m thinking about buying a secondhand Tourney. Two questions: are they good on the terrain I have mentioned? And: I’m a 5’5 female and don’t want to struggle getting on and off. Anyone similar height have one? is like to hear your opinions. Thanks.

Sigfried Niemann
Sigfried Niemann

Well i haven!t gone bush yet so i cant tell u for sure but u should not have any problems.

Wally

Wallyasked

Hi I have an alto model. Havent used it in a while. Lost my instructions. Cant remember when on charge - does green light mean it is still taking charge or does green light mean its finished charging and good to go?

Wally  Bond
Wally Bond

Green....finished charging

Brett R.Aseako

Hi Wally - yes that is correct. The battery charge indicator should go red initially when you plug it in (assuming it is not already fully charged) and then once charged it will change to green.

garry t

garry tasked

hi there i have zoco i have a problem when i am riding bike the battery cuts out all the time i have to stop get off unplug battery plug then replug it in then it goes for a little while then cuts out again can you suggest anything to fix problem? thanks garry thomas [email removed]

Brett R.Aseako

Hi Garry, Thanks for the contact. This is informally symptomatic of the battery no longer holding enough capacity. Despite it possibly showing full on the meter, over time, the actual 'full' capacity reduces until it gets to a point where there is no longer enough to power the bike particularity when under load. We will send you an email direct to help clarify a few things and then resolve the issue. Kind regards Aseako

Paul P

I didn’t see Brett’s response until after, but it’s my thought also the battery needs to be first considered. Pulling the plug does suggest the need for a reboot reset. But it could still be the battery sensing overload. Either incorrectly or due to some internal issue. It would be helpful to ride only using it in light assist and see if it lasts longer before cutting out. Brett’s been very helpful in the past and I’m sure he do all to get you going again. My battery is over 5 years and under heavy demand does just on 50km. Slower and on a mid setting it’s 65 km with the first light just sensing drain under load. Feeling I’m having a good run and hoping that continues. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Aseako representatives