Aseako Electric Bike

Aseako Electric Bike

Tourney, Zoco Xtreme, Alto, etc...

Pros

• Ideal for commuting

• Solid and well-built

• Great value for money

Petermarrick

PetermarrickSydney, NSW

Best legal hill climber for under $3000

This e-bike configuration is the best, cheapest and legal way to propel me at 125kgs(human)+28kgs(bike and battery) up almost any hill, as I do need to hoof it up super steep inclines. At 55 years of age, there's no way I would ride the 28km round trip daily commute (including 290m uphill) without one of these. The motor/gearbox/frame is super-sturdy and all the brakes/gear cluster/derailleur are Shimano so easy to replace/source spares and older batteries/driveshafts/controller can still be sourced from the manufacturer. Get one of these if you can't afford the German version and don't trust the bolt-on mid-drives.

Purchased in January 2015 for $1,500.00.

Great value for money

Purchased an old Alto 2nd hand, ride it to work 11km each way in hilly country for 3 months. I was so impressed I just bought a brand new Aseako Rossa for $2750. The Alto was solid and well built. All electric parts are replaceable, all others parts are standard Shimano parts. The reviews around after sales service in Australia was extremely positive and having emailed them a couple of times I'd agree. So far, very happy with Aseako.

Purchased in February 2020 for $750.00.

a good bike but

this bike is my 2nd elec bike and because i developed a crook back (3 bulging discs) i was impressed with the aseako write ups , as the original cruiser was out of stock , the new stock sounded impressive so purchased one and received it in excelent condition , assembly was simple , now that i have ridden it 3 things become dissapointing , having to use for finger and thumb to operate throttle and change gear was hard on the hand especialy if you have arthritus (mildly) the gear change was not as smooth as recommended , i think a bit of thought could go into the design , the chain gaurd being thin plastic i accidentally knocked and broke , the bike i thought in general was well made .

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,789.00.

Find out how Aseako Electric Bike compares to other Electric Bikes

A good entry level e bike

Like most people I have never owned an ebike before. There is a massive range and price points for any budget. I have so far put 270 very enjoyable kilometres on it with only one small teething problem easily fixed so far.

Purchased in December 2019 for $3,000.00.

• Alto

Just what I need

The Aseako Alto electric bike is exactly what I need being able to go for recreational rides or to go shopping etc very comfortable plus power
    Prior to ordering the alto I found Danny from Aseako great in answering all my questions to finally ordering the Alto
    The delivery and follow up phone calls have been excellent
    Wayne

Purchased in December 2019 at Aseako for $1,650.00.

• Alto

Really enjoying my new Aseako Alto

Main reason for buying my Aseako Alto is to improve my fitness. I find the build quality to be first rate and the bike itself certainly seems to flatten out the hills in my area. The technical support from the guys at Aseako has been first rate. Ride like the wind, enjoy.

Purchased in November 2019.

Review collected in partnership with Aseako

Great bikes and great service.

I must say i am impressed with the 2 bikes we have bought,good quality product and they perform very well,my wife and i are really pleased with them,and the service from Danny cant be faulted,he is very helpful and solves any problems that may occur from start to finish.

Purchased in October 2019.

Brett R.Aseako

Thank you mate I'm so happy you are enjoying the Bikes and if there is anything else we can do please let me Know Cheers

Review collected in partnership with Aseako

E bike purchase made easy

The website was easy to navigate. Communication & follow up upon ordering was excellent. Ordered 2 beach cruisers for our beach side apartment. Was so happy with them that I have just ordered 2 additional Tourney models. Build quality is very good. I would certainly recommend this company.

Purchased in October 2019.

Great fun

Great funNortheast, VIC

Best decision ever!!

Purchased in November 2018 at Aseako for $6,000.00.

Wally  Bond

Wally BondCentral West, NSW

Great Bike Great Service

Can not fault the service from Danny and Brett, very responsive!
    Bike is great.
    Had issue with charger but dealt with very promptly, could not ask for better service.
    Thank you Danny and Brett.

Purchased in September 2019 for $1,700.00.

Tassie Devils

Tassie Devils

Excellent bike

I bought this bike because I require a hip replacement and can no longer ride a normal bike. I can now ride in pedal assist mode for 8 to 10 kms including uphill , flat areas and undulating offroad tracks. Easy operation and comfortable bike. The staff at Aseako were also very helpful and willing to go that bit further.

Purchased in September 2019 for $2,899.00.

Branimir S.

Branimir S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect balance between value, quality and customer service

Aseako is highly recommended because they deliver a quality product at reasonable cost, supported by an amazing customer service that is genuine and personal. The bikes are easy to set up, but any questions are immediately answered and guidance is provided. My partner and I went for our first 35 kms ride and enjoyed the experience. All works as it should.

Purchased in October 2019 at Aseako for $2,800.00.

Dan

DanWentworth point

Great Bike

Great bike rides very well easy to use found hill climbing very easy with fantastic customer service very pleasant to deal with overall Great value for money would highly recommend

Purchased in August 2019 at Aseako for $2,899.00.

Brett R.Aseako

It was a Pleasure to help and thank you for your review

Paul P

Paul PPerth, WA

Great machine, even better support.

Purchased in January 2013.

Great bike for commuting - excellent after sale service from Brett

Although I had some initial issues, these were sorted out by Brett promptly, nothing was to much trouble, I’m very happy with my bike, excellent custom service provided by Brett, thank you

Purchased in May 2018.

Colin H

Colin HMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

An excellent asset to our motorhome

Purchased in April 2019.

AlanB

AlanBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant after sales service

Purchased in January 2017.

PhilD

PhilDWestern Australia

My experience dealing with Brett from Aseako bikes

Brett was very good to deal with always return my calls He explain any queries I had . Arrange to to see a similar bike near where I live before I ordered the bike and after service was excellent Highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 at Better Braces for $2,800.00.

Shorty

ShortySydney, NSW

Great bike

Have done over 7600 is in four years .The only of problem in that time was a faulty switch in the rear brake lever ,promptly replaced under warrenty. Have optimised It with 32 mm front forks , air shock and 8 speed shimano hub gears , rear mudguard also made stronger mudguard brackets
    Brett has improved a great company and expanded it by adding a service division which Intend to try out in the new future.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Love my Zoco

Wow, I love my Zoco Ultra. Thankyou Brett for being so wonderful and helpful, when my husband and I first got our bikes and set them up, Brett responded very quickly to help us sort out any problems we had, Thankyou.
    I am so pleased I got the 500w to help get up the hill near our house, this was the best decision.
    We go out every weekend and enjoy riding our Zoco, Don’t hesitate, just buy one.... you will love it too
    Thankyou :)
    Nikki & Simon
    Lennox Head NSW

Date PurchasedAug 2018

ams

amsasked

Electric Bike

road charity sick adult asthma thanks

rach67

rach67asked

Tourney

Can this bike be used for Mountain bike riding?

Hi,
    Thanks for the question. Yes, it is designed to be vised for light to medium mountain biking.

RED W.

RED W.asked

Zoco Xtreme

Hi, am thinking of pulling the crank out to do an inspection, clean /re- grease. Can someone tell me the crank puller size I need. Also, a recommended grease for gearbox.

Brett R.Aseako

Hi, thanks for the question. Crank puller size is standard 14mm. Grease can be any good gear grease.
    Hope this helps. If you need any more assistance you can email us directly at sales@aseakoelectricbikes.com.au
    Kind regards Aseako

Get an answer from our members and Aseako representatives

Features:

• Series of 8 bikes, all boasting 250W of power
    • Semi-swept back handlebars designed to allow you to sit upright during rides
    • Price range of around $2000, between the cheapest bike, which is $1,800, and the highest, costing $3,000.
    • The difference in price for various models of bikes is due to an upgrade in features. For example, the Aseako Alto and Avanti II share many similarities, except that the Avanti II boasts extra features such as an LCD screen, variable gear drive, and front suspension forks.

Points of praise:

• Overall, most reviewers agreed that the Aseako Electric Bike series was solid and well-built. Most seemed quite happy with their purchase.
    • Many people reported that these bikes were ideal for the daily commute and travelling to complete other tasks such as the weekly grocery shop.
    • For reviewers who were a little rusty when it came to exercising, the extra motor support helped reviewers slowly build back up their fitness levels.
    • This bike is prime for handling steep climbs - reviewers were pleased to find that this bike could handle hills with ease.
    Compare all 11 Aseako Electric Bike
    Aseako Citte

Aseako Citte

No reviews yet
    CategoryElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain BikesElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain BikesElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain BikesElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain Bikes
    Release dateJan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009