Aseako Electric Bike

Aseako Electric Bike

Alto, Citte, Cruiser II, Rossa, Tourney and 6 more

Paul PPerth, WA

Great machine, even better support.

Purchased in January 2013.

Great bike for commuting - excellent after sale service from Brett

Although I had some initial issues, these were sorted out by Brett promptly, nothing was to much trouble, I’m very happy with my bike, excellent custom service provided by Brett, thank you

Purchased in May 2018.

Colin HMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

An excellent asset to our motorhome

Purchased in April 2019.

AlanB

AlanBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant after sales service

Purchased in January 2017.

PhilD

PhilDWestern Australia

My experience dealing with Brett from Aseako bikes

Brett was very good to deal with always return my calls He explain any queries I had . Arrange to to see a similar bike near where I live before I ordered the bike and after service was excellent Highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 at Better Braces for $2,800.00.

Shorty

ShortySydney, NSW

Great bike

Have done over 7600 is in four years .The only of problem in that time was a faulty switch in the rear brake lever ,promptly replaced under warrenty. Have optimised It with 32 mm front forks , air shock and 8 speed shimano hub gears , rear mudguard also made stronger mudguard brackets
Brett has improved a great company and expanded it by adding a service division which Intend to try out in the new future.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Love my Zoco

Wow, I love my Zoco Ultra. Thankyou Brett for being so wonderful and helpful, when my husband and I first got our bikes and set them up, Brett responded very quickly to help us sort out any problems we had, Thankyou.
I am so pleased I got the 500w to help get up the hill near our house, this was the best decision.
We go out every weekend and enjoy riding our Zoco, Don’t hesitate, just buy one.... you will love it too
Thankyou :)
Nikki & Simon
Lennox Head NSW

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Squires

SquiresAdelade, South Australia

Aseako Tourney Electric Bike

Bought my Aseako Tourney bike near 4 years ago after having a total knee replacement, I can ride it like a normal bike or ride with electric power assist or just let the bike do the work. I live in a very hilly area I am nearly 75 years after having a mountain bike for many years and enjoyed my bike riding for the exercise it gave me strength back in my legs. No problems apart from normal bike maintenance Excellent sales and support from Brett..

Date PurchasedSep 2014

Easy to get on and off great fun to ride.

I love my new bike. I can ride it like a normal bike or ride with electric power assist or just let the bike do the work. It is seriously good fun. I am 64yo and feel like a kid again. It's making me want to get out there and exercise knowing I can get powered home if I need to. Get out there! You'll love it too.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Colo42

Colo42Mid North Coast, NSW

Repair service Aseako Electric bike

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Well designed, comfortable quality E-Bike.

Great bike which allows me to enjoy cycling again at the age of 62yrs especially in the hilly area where I live. Has enough flexible power combined with the Nu Vinci hub to get my 125kg up the hills and is very enjoyable to ride on the flat areas. Excellent sales and support from Brett.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Terry Ellis

Terry EllisPort Macquarie

Impressed.

Placed the order Thursday p.m. Bike arrived Monday p.m. Very easy to assemble.
I have had both knee joints replaced and had to stop riding my regular bicycle. With minimal effort I can now cruise up hills and keep up a reasonable speed on the flat using my Cruiser.
I love it and am most impressed with both the product and the company. Well done Aseako.

Having now owned my Cruiser for a year I am still impressed. Had a problem with the battery charger which was replaced very promptly. Not only is the bike brilliant, the Company is great to deal with. Thanks Aseako.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Excellent with the 15.6Ah Battery

Date PurchasedApr 2017

The feeling of freedom!

After suffering a stroke, I am unable to drive anymore or walk very far as it is too painfull. With this bike I can ride most places. My wife and I both bought an aeseko bike, mine a tourney and hers a cruiser. We are very happy with our bikes and recommend them to anyone. We are currently touring around oz with our camper and have our bikes with us. The feeling of having freedom to get around is life saving! Thank you Brett and Aeseco!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
  • Alto

WOW hold on to your hat

Wanted to lose some weight but being unfit I went with the electric Alto bike to start off with. From purchase to delivery was 3 days and when the bike arrived I was surprised how well the bike was made, looked great and rode very well. One word of warning, these are not toy bikes, they are a seroius machine with pleanty of grunt. Going up hills are a breeze. Suggestion; make sure you buy a good helmet as thes things can fly if you want them too.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

save health

Fantastic bike,This thing save my life or extended my life was 130 kg now just 78 kg and yes I was peddling always. Most people overweight would not even attempt to ride with that weight on them being 50 years of age and trying to find a easy solution to lose weight, This bike you can achieve anything distance is no problems and the amount of $$$$ I saved riding to work and back each day even in the rain love it... so well done Aseako Electric Bike thankyou

Date PurchasedNov 2015

mattia

mattia

Good Customer service and good bicycle.

I bought this Bicycle more than one year ago, and I used it so much. Maybe for my fault, i got few problems with few parts. But the owner is a very friendly person and he's tried to solve all problems.
I used this bicycle to ride off road on sandy and rocky tracks. And I used it to ride in town.
Just take care of your bike...
Mattia

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Brett R.Aseako

The technology gets better every time!

I live in a very hilly district and normal push biking was exhausting. This Aseako Cruiser is the perfect solution. The bike has a throttle so you can 'drive' it like a scooter (which is a guilty pleasure) but it also gets you out and about like a normal bike. Very comfortable and beautifully made (recommend getting the kit assembled by a mechanic will cost up to $100), it's perfect for commuting or riding for pleasure. My only other comment is that the bike is solid and therefore quite heavy so you need to adapt to that. Get one though they're great!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Eugene

EugeneSydney

Best after sales service I received.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Jamie K

Jamie KQLD, 4509

• Alto

Just the bike for me.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

garry t

garry tasked

hi there i have zoco i have a problem when i am riding bike the battery cuts out all the time i have to stop get off unplug battery plug then replug it in then it goes for a little while then cuts out again can you suggest anything to fix problem? thanks garry thomas [email removed]

Brett R.Aseako

Hi Garry, Thanks for the contact. This is informally symptomatic of the battery no longer holding enough capacity. Despite it possibly showing full on the meter, over time, the actual 'full' capacity reduces until it gets to a point where there is no longer enough to power the bike particularity when under load. We will send you an email direct to help clarify a few things and then resolve the issue. Kind regards Aseako

Paul P

I didn’t see Brett’s response until after, but it’s my thought also the battery needs to be first considered. Pulling the plug does suggest the need for a reboot reset. But it could still be the battery sensing overload. Either incorrectly or due to some internal issue. It would be helpful to ride only using it in light assist and see if it lasts longer before cutting out. Brett’s been very helpful in the past and I’m sure he do all to get you going again. My battery is over 5 years and under heavy demand does just on 50km. Slower and on a mid setting it’s 65 km with the first light just sensing drain under load. Feeling I’m having a good run and hoping that continues. Good luck.

Greg R

Greg Rasked

Zoco Xtreme

For those with an Ultra or Extreme Bike, what is your weight, battery ( volts and aH, please) and how many km's average per battery cycle. It seems now the batteries are all 48v 10aH with option of 48v 13aH. How old is your bike, any issues as yet ? I'm 171cm ( do i need standard or large frame) ? I note there is an issue that the seat won't go all the way down due to battery in the way. Has this been a problem for anyone ?

Hello Greg,
Our bikes are not very old, so cannot really comment yet on how long the batteries last. We purchased the 13aH batteries. It would be nice if the seat could go all the way down. I always remove the batteries when charging so you need to lift the seat. I am nealy 180cm and I have the large frame. Suggest you might like to speak with Brett as he made suggestions for both my wife and myself and he was spot-on. He is your best source of information I reckon. Goodluck. Col H

Brett R.Aseako

HI Greg, thanks for the question.
You are correct re the battery options. Distance obviously depends on your usage and management with the key things that effect distance being how much effort you put in yourself, what power level you use most and what gear ratio you are in. A realistic expectation for a 10ah battery is around 30-40km subject to terrain but we have many owners who manage their bikes well and get significantly more. 50 - 60km. The 13ah battery technically gives you an extra 30% range under the same riding conditions. In terms of height, at 171cm I would recommend the standard frame. You can put the seat up if required but this frame has a lower min seat height. Re the seat position, the seat on the standard frame does go effectively all the way down to the frame - it is only on the large frame where it sits above the battery although if required the bracket underneath the seat can be swapped around and it too will come down in front of the battery. The reason on the large frame is that to accommodate longer reach of those taller people, the seat has been moved back, and normally for those of that height, there is no reason for the seat to come down any lower than the battery and in fact is often lifted higher. This is purposely designed that way. In either case if you wish to remove the battery for charging etc. then you have to lift the seat to give room to remove but that is a simple quick release mechanism. Of course you can always charge while on the bike and avoid that altogether.
I hope this has helped with your questions. If you have anymore, please give us call and we are happy to help. Regards Brett - Aseako

Bec

Becasked

Hi Aseako Electric Bike doesn’t hold charge....when plugged into the wall on charge it will work but once unplugged it saying low battery......does this mean I need new battery

Hi Bec,
Thanks for the question. Could be a couple things subject to age of battery etc. Best for you to give us call direct on 1300 55 99 76 or send us an email with your contact details and we will call you to help diagnose the issue.
Regards, Aseako

Get an answer from our members and Aseako representatives

Aseako Zoco Xtreme

Aseako Moto

Aseako Cruiser

Aseako Cruiser

1 review
CategoryElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain BikesElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain BikesElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain BikesElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain BikesElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain BikesElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain BikesElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain BikesElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain BikesElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain BikesElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain BikesElectric Bikes, Road Bikes and Mountain Bikes
Release dateJan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009