Aseako Zoco Xtreme

Aseako Zoco Xtreme

A good entry level e bike

Like most people I have never owned an ebike before. There is a massive range and price points for any budget. I have so far put 270 very enjoyable kilometres on it with only one small teething problem easily fixed so far.

Purchased in December 2019 for $3,000.00.

Review collected in partnership with Aseako

Great bike

This bike is everything I wanted from an electric bike. The tracks I ride to work on sees me going around 25 klms return everyday. The only problem I have is I live near the ocean and the salt air seems to be rusting all of the bolts very quickly which means you have to be very vigilant with the cleaning and wd40. So better quality bolts would be good.

Other Electric Bikes

RED W.
    RED W.asked

Hi, am thinking of pulling the crank out to do an inspection, clean /re- grease. Can someone tell me the crank puller size I need. Also, a recommended grease for gearbox.

Brett R.Aseako

Hi, thanks for the question. Crank puller size is standard 14mm. Grease can be any good gear grease.
    Hope this helps. If you need any more assistance you can email us directly at sales@aseakoelectricbikes.com.au
    Kind regards Aseako

Geoffrey K.asked

Here is a silly question, can I get the extreme in black and red instead of white and red? It would be great in Aseao Moto yellow with red swing arm, but that would be asking a bit much.

Brett R.Aseako

Thanks for your question. We have had these available in Black/Red in the past but due to stock supply issues caused by the Covid 19 situation we have none available and no confirmation on when more will be available.
    If you have any furtehr question, please email or contact us direct. Thanks

Petermarrick
    Petermarrick

Mine's white and I like the way it sets off all the black fittings but it does need a wash after a wet ride

Geoffrey K.

Brett, please say you've found an extreme that no one wanted. I've been looking at other sites and companies and what they offer is truly poor. I don't like hub motors, so called front suspension only mtb's, and old fashioned cassette type gears.The nu-Vinci system is awesome , and I haven't even tried it yet.Ithink this will be the standard for e-bikes in the future. Oh well I'll keep looking I spouse.

George
    Georgeasked

How to turn on lights?

Hi Greg, To turn the lights on do the following:
    Hold both UP and MODE for 3 seconds to turn on the front and back lights and the LCD backlight, when the
    surrounding light is not enough or it is in the evening. Hold both UP and MODE for
    3 seconds again to turn off all the lights.
    Hope this helps,
    Regards
    Aseako

Get an answer from our members and Aseako representatives