Aseako Zoco Xtreme

Aseako Zoco Xtreme

Great fun
    Great funNortheast, VIC

Best decision ever!!

Purchased in November 2018 at Aseako for $6,000.00.

Tassie Devils
    Tassie Devils

Excellent bike

I bought this bike because I require a hip replacement and can no longer ride a normal bike. I can now ride in pedal assist mode for 8 to 10 kms including uphill , flat areas and undulating offroad tracks. Easy operation and comfortable bike. The staff at Aseako were also very helpful and willing to go that bit further.

Purchased in September 2019 for $2,899.00.

Other Electric Bikes

Dan
    DanWentworth point

Great Bike

Great bike rides very well easy to use found hill climbing very easy with fantastic customer service very pleasant to deal with overall Great value for money would highly recommend

Purchased in August 2019 at Aseako for $2,899.00.

Brett R.Aseako

It was a Pleasure to help and thank you for your review

Electric Bikes

Find out how Aseako Zoco Xtreme compares to other Electric Bikes

Colin H
    Colin HMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

An excellent asset to our motorhome

Purchased in April 2019.

PhilD
    PhilDWestern Australia

My experience dealing with Brett from Aseako bikes

Brett was very good to deal with always return my calls He explain any queries I had . Arrange to to see a similar bike near where I live before I ordered the bike and after service was excellent Highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 at Better Braces for $2,800.00.

Review collected in partnership with Aseako

Well designed, comfortable quality E-Bike.

Great bike which allows me to enjoy cycling again at the age of 62yrs especially in the hilly area where I live. Has enough flexible power combined with the Nu Vinci hub to get my 125kg up the hills and is very enjoyable to ride on the flat areas. Excellent sales and support from Brett.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

save health

Fantastic bike,This thing save my life or extended my life was 130 kg now just 78 kg and yes I was peddling always. Most people overweight would not even attempt to ride with that weight on them being 50 years of age and trying to find a easy solution to lose weight, This bike you can achieve anything distance is no problems and the amount of $$$$ I saved riding to work and back each day even in the rain love it... so well done Aseako Electric Bike thankyou

Date PurchasedNov 2015

500w superb hill climbing

I had to get off a 1000w Dillinger electric bicycle in first gear and in full assist up a steep hill. The Extreme 500w Shimano alfine geared, on the other hand did it easily in low assist.Pedalling as though i was on a relaxing cycle on the flat. A bit heavy to maneuver but riding is fine
    Does what it should
    Low top speed becuae of gearing but still quite quick. No facitliy for pannier rack

Other Electric Bikes

RED W.
    RED W.asked

Hi, am thinking of pulling the crank out to do an inspection, clean /re- grease. Can someone tell me the crank puller size I need. Also, a recommended grease for gearbox.

Brett R.Aseako

Hi, thanks for the question. Crank puller size is standard 14mm. Grease can be any good gear grease.
    Hope this helps. If you need any more assistance you can email us directly at sales@aseakoelectricbikes.com.au
    Kind regards Aseako

Geoffrey K.asked

Here is a silly question, can I get the extreme in black and red instead of white and red? It would be great in Aseao Moto yellow with red swing arm, but that would be asking a bit much.

Brett R.Aseako

Thanks for your question. We have had these available in Black/Red in the past but due to stock supply issues caused by the Covid 19 situation we have none available and no confirmation on when more will be available.
    If you have any furtehr question, please email or contact us direct. Thanks

Petermarrick
    Petermarrick

Mine's white and I like the way it sets off all the black fittings but it does need a wash after a wet ride

Geoffrey K.

Brett, please say you've found an extreme that no one wanted. I've been looking at other sites and companies and what they offer is truly poor. I don't like hub motors, so called front suspension only mtb's, and old fashioned cassette type gears.The nu-Vinci system is awesome , and I haven't even tried it yet.Ithink this will be the standard for e-bikes in the future. Oh well I'll keep looking I spouse.

George
    Georgeasked

How to turn on lights?

Hi Greg, To turn the lights on do the following:
    Hold both UP and MODE for 3 seconds to turn on the front and back lights and the LCD backlight, when the
    surrounding light is not enough or it is in the evening. Hold both UP and MODE for
    3 seconds again to turn off all the lights.
    Hope this helps,
    Regards
    Aseako

Get an answer from our members and Aseako representatives