Aseako Tourney

Listing monitored by Aseako

38 questions from our users

Scott oz
Scott ozasked

Well been trying to contact for weeks and went to Croma and couldn’t see any sign of operations

Michelle H.
Michelle H.asked

Hi, can you buy batteries & how much are they?

joe.b
joe.basked

Hi there ,i have an Aseako Moto suspension model and would like to ride off road. Is there a way of disengaging the speed limiter on the bike. I have had a look on the ront and rear spokes and frame for a sensor and magnet but can't see anything. Thanks Joe

ams
amsasked

road charity sick adult asthma thanks

rach67
rach67asked

Can this bike be used for Mountain bike riding?

Hi,
Thanks for the question. Yes, it is designed to be vised for light to medium mountain biking.

Jim Toole
Jim Tooleasked

Is the battery detachable for recharging ??

Andrew S.

Yes, but, you don't have to remove it to charge it. It has a key lock too, which is cool, because, even though it's detachable, it's still secure when attached.

Petermarrick
Petermarrick

All Aseako batteries are detachable but the designs are awkward. The black oval model lifts up and out but binds on the way out and in, the silver batteries also bind a little and may rattle or disengage unless locked. Having said that, charging it off-bike is nice.

Tim E.
Tim E.asked

How can I tighten a loose drive cha8n?

Andrew S.asked

I have purchased an old Asesko Alto second hand which I've been riding everywhere, it's awesome, but just recently started making a bit of grinding noise from the motor/crank. I've bought a brand new Aseako Rossa because I am so impressed by these bikes. I am a diy type guy and I want to pull the motor/crank down and service/fix it before giving the old Alto to a friend. Is there any step by step tutorials out there somewhere? Anyone got a link?

doug martin

i suggest to contact aseako

Andrew S.

Thanks Doug. Good idea, they sent me videos and schematics of how to break it down to replace the bearings. Once I locate the offending bearing/s (which turns out to be an easy task) they can send me a replacement as they stock all the bits as well. Pretty bloody happy with these guys.

Peter W
Peter Wasked

Can you tell me who makes the bike, the motor and also the battery

doug martin

i advise you to contact aseako electric bikes regs these questions

Hi Peter,
We manufacture the bike in China. Frame and motor is manufactured in China. We use a Tonaro motor. Other standard components are from major manufacturers such as Shimano, Nuvinic Tektro, Velo etc. The battery is built in China using generally Samsung battery cells.
Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us direct at sales@aseakoelectrcibikes.com.au
Regards

Kev
Kevasked

What is the charging system, and how long to cherge?
What is the weight of a Tourney?

Peter
Peter

It's a standard 12v battery charger that takes around 2 hours to fully charge the 10 amp battery.
The Tourney weighs in at a hefty 28 kg with the battery.
I have one and for the price it is a very good bike, except that I can only get a range of about 20kms out of one charge.

Kerry
Kerryasked

I’m enjoying riding around on my Lietner Berlin Cruiser but have a real hankering to go bush. Gravel roads, pretty tidy bush tracks, hills..not full on MTB tracks. I’m thinking about buying a secondhand Tourney. Two questions: are they good on the terrain I have mentioned? And: I’m a 5’5 female and don’t want to struggle getting on and off. Anyone similar height have one? is like to hear your opinions. Thanks.

Sigfried Niemann
Sigfried Niemann

Well i haven!t gone bush yet so i cant tell u for sure but u should not have any problems.

Wally
Wallyasked

Hi I have an alto model. Havent used it in a while. Lost my instructions. Cant remember when on charge - does green light mean it is still taking charge or does green light mean its finished charging and good to go?

Wally  Bond
Wally Bond

Green....finished charging

Brett R.Aseako

Hi Wally - yes that is correct. The battery charge indicator should go red initially when you plug it in (assuming it is not already fully charged) and then once charged it will change to green.

garry t
garry tasked

hi there i have zoco i have a problem when i am riding bike the battery cuts out all the time i have to stop get off unplug battery plug then replug it in then it goes for a little while then cuts out again can you suggest anything to fix problem? thanks garry thomas [email removed]

Brett R.Aseako

Hi Garry, Thanks for the contact. This is informally symptomatic of the battery no longer holding enough capacity. Despite it possibly showing full on the meter, over time, the actual 'full' capacity reduces until it gets to a point where there is no longer enough to power the bike particularity when under load. We will send you an email direct to help clarify a few things and then resolve the issue. Kind regards Aseako

Paul P
Paul P

I didn’t see Brett’s response until after, but it’s my thought also the battery needs to be first considered. Pulling the plug does suggest the need for a reboot reset. But it could still be the battery sensing overload. Either incorrectly or due to some internal issue. It would be helpful to ride only using it in light assist and see if it lasts longer before cutting out. Brett’s been very helpful in the past and I’m sure he do all to get you going again. My battery is over 5 years and under heavy demand does just on 50km. Slower and on a mid setting it’s 65 km with the first light just sensing drain under load. Feeling I’m having a good run and hoping that continues. Good luck.

Bec
Becasked

Hi Aseako Electric Bike doesn’t hold charge....when plugged into the wall on charge it will work but once unplugged it saying low battery......does this mean I need new battery

Hi Bec,
Thanks for the question. Could be a couple things subject to age of battery etc. Best for you to give us call direct on 1300 55 99 76 or send us an email with your contact details and we will call you to help diagnose the issue.
Regards, Aseako

GrahamKIAMAasked

Hi...I have the Aseako Sport about 4-5 years old with Shimano 8 Speed casette and derailer that came standard. Does the chain have 114 links as mine comes off often. Thanks Graham

GrahamKIAMAasked

Hi I have 2 bikes bought of you about 5 yrs ago. it is the ASEAKO SPORT. Can you tell me what chain size links and cassette info.. Thanks Graham @ Kiama

Shorty
Shorty

The chain is 3/32"x1/2"

GrahamKIAMA

Thank you Shorty, do you know the correct amount of links for the shimano 8 speed cassette that came with the bike. I have 114 but chain comes off often.

Brett R.Aseako

Hi Graham, thanks for the question. There are a number of reasons why the chain may be coming off. I would suggest you send us an email to our support email at support@aseakoelectricbikes.com.au and we would be happy to work through the issue and help to resolve the problem. Regards

Sean L-C
Sean L-Casked

Anybody in the wider adelaide region have an Aseako Tourney or Rossi or Zoco in a large frame. I just want to have a look to see if it is too small for me at 6ft3 inches and 120kg. Thanks, Sean (in Athelstone but willing to travel.)

PhilD
PhilD

Looking at the sizes in height length there is only a slight difference with seat adjustment you could ride either check on Aseako web site under specs

AlanB
AlanB

I'm in Melbourne and am 6'4" and put a long seat pole on the Tourney and it's a good fit. Bigger wheels would be good but it does the job pretty well as is.

Heather
Heatherasked

How do I remove the battery?

Neiltas
Neiltasasked

Does the motor stop applying power when you change gears? If not, does this cause increased wear and load on derailer?

Hi Neiltas,
Thanks for the enquiry. The motor does not stop automatically although you can manually manage this if you like. If riding under normal flat riding load situations there is no issue with changing gears. It is only when the gears are under higher load most commonly when going up a hill, that as with normal traditional non powered bikes which have the same issue, you may have to release the load on the gears to enable them to change downs if needed. The electric motor is just more consistent than your personal pedal power so it can be more noticeable but there are simple methods to assist in managing this.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards
Brett
Aseako Electric Bikes

Berty
Bertyasked

Can’t seem to find this magnet on my spokes could it be somewhere else on bike?

Hi Berty,
Thanks for your question. I assume you are referring to the speed sensor magnet. It is always either on one of the front or rear spokes depending on he model but that is the only place it can be unless it has fallen off.
If you need any furtehr assistance it is best to contact us direct at support@aseakoelectricbikes.com.au so we can assist more specifically.
Regards

Squires
Squires

Hi Berty there is a speed sensor & magnet on the rear wheel to limit the speed to no more than 25 KMPH other sensor & magnets are on the LH crack pedal shaft to give pedal assisted power..
Regards David.....

Get an answer from our members and Aseako representatives

Other Electric Bikes