ashakii Instant-Plump Lip Gloss

ashakii Instant-Plump Lip Gloss

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Lips in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ashakii Instant-Plump Lip Gloss? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Causes Irritation Yes (4) · No (8)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture

absolutely love this product

the products exceeded my expectations, the lip scrub and moisturiser is amazing and the lip plumper feels really good with slight tingling.
they were prompt and very polite in replying to me when i had a query and it was dealt with immediately.
i would highly recommend these products to anyone.

Ease of Application

Product worked so well for me.

This product worked really well on my skin type. I have tried many lip plumpers they all give the same tingling affect this was no more or no less than a usual tingling burning on the lip sensation. I noticed a difference in my lips straight away and it really took away my lip lines which i loved.

Purchased in September 2021 for $42.

MonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

I really liked this plumper. To be fair it did really tingle and semi burn but like any other plumper it was no different. I prefer ashakii as they use natural ingredients and it worked really well with my skin type.

Purchased in September 2021 for $42.

Joanne L.
Joanne L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

False product

Product did not plump
Caused above and below lips to get red
Did not use any products with this.
As you can see lips looked better before with lips gloss
It looked like I had chapped lips

Purchased in September 2021 at Ashakii for $30.

Cosmetic Products for Lips

Find out how ashakii Instant-Plump Lip Gloss compares to other Cosmetic Products for Lips

angie-may e.
angie-may e.Mid North Coast, NSW

This is one of the best lip products I’ve ever used !!

Super plump, makes lips red and glossy and is Australia made with vegan and cruelty free Ingredients which is amazing !! I absolutely love Ashakii, I love that it’s all natural

Purchased in May 2021.

Helena
HelenaPalm Beach, Queensland

Horrible Experience

If I could give this product a lower rating , I would!!!
First time applying to my lips, they were burning so painfully, I immediately tried to wash it off with cold water.....the burning continued for well over an hour.
I was left with a dry red rash around my lips and nose.....which lasted for days.
Terrible company to deal with, and even more a TERRIBLE PRODUCT!!!
Do not waste your money!!!

Purchased in July 2021.

Daisy
Daisy Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am obsessed!

I have tried many products but by far Ashaki is the best!! My old wrinkled lips have never felt so full and plumb! I highly recommend this plumbing gloss - 5 stars from me

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

My favourite lip gloss!

I love this product. It plumps, hydrates and brings out my natural lip pigment. I use it on its own or over lipstick. I’m a bit obsessed with this, it’s the only gloss I use now.

Purchased in April 2021.

Love this product!!

Absolutely love this product, I use it everyday as it’s part of my morning routine! After a couple of minutes, my lips plump up right away! Will definitely be purchasing it again in the future and would recommend to everyone - 100% better than the two faced one which made my lips swollen and red!

Cosmetic Products for Lips

This is my favourite lip product!

Makes my lips so plumped and naturally full. My go to everyday lip product I can’t live without. Literally the best and most moisturising lip plump. It’s definitely essential in my skin care routine.

10/10 would recommend

My absolute favorite lip product. I was really skeptical if this would actually plump my lips but after seeing all the before and after photos I had to give it a go. Its now replaced every other lip product in my makeup bag! I love that it plumps my lips and enhances the natural colour so I don’t need to use liner or lipstick!

Purchased in August 2021 for $42.

Candice Koranias
Candice KoraniasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best product

Absolute love this product! I use it daily, as it provides a perfect plump on my lips with no reactions, this could be my skin type but I would highly recommend!!

Purchased in August 2021 for $42.

GAP2103
GAP2103

Terrible

Within a few minutes of using their products the area around my lips chip etc was bright red. Had to take a antihistamine. Dont buy or you may have the same reaction

Purchased in August 2021 for $40.

Annoyed customer
Annoyed customer Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It doesn’t work. Don’t waste your money.

It simply doesn’t work. There’s no money back guarantee because they know the product doesn’t work.
When they advertise on Facebook it doesn’t allow you to write a comment. It’s a scam. Don’t waste your money.

Colour
Lynne H.
Lynne H.

Burnt my lips and skin

Sadly when you leave an honest less than 4 star review on their website it doesn’t get published.
I purchased the lip plumper gloss in June 2021.
I tried it following the instructions and within minutes my lips and face in an area of about 3 inches around my lips was bright red and burning. The redness was there for hours even after carefully removing the gloss from my lips ensuring no transfer to the skin.
All this redness and burning and my lips didn’t look any plumper!!!!
I would not recommend this product.