ASHLEY LIM

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

June

JuneSingapore

EXTRAordinary shoes and service

Purchasing shoes online comes with certain risk as sizing, cut, comfort is hard to gauge with photos. I decided to take a plunge and ordered my first pair. Love at first sight; they are comfortable and well-made. I am also impressed with the personal service and attention from Ashley herself. Goes the extra mile to help me with my order. Looking forward to trying more beautiful designs from Ashley Lim.

Pernille

PernilleSydney

so comfortable to wear

I am very happy with my purchase of Ashley Lim shoes. Not only are they beautiful looking but they are so comfortable to wear

AnnK

AnnKPerth, Western Australia

Stunning

On purchasing via on-line the product support re sizing was spot on, and left one fully confident of outcome. The whole process was truly professional. and seamless. The shoes are absolutely stunning and of course receive heaps of comments - hence my recommendation of Ashley Lim.

Ashley L.Ashley Lim

Fabulous bootees ! Fabulous service !

I am thrilled with my recent purchase of the Nikita sock boots from Ashley Lim - the boots are absolutely beautifully made (and very Vogue-worthy !) but most of all i was impressed with the helpful, fast and thoughtful service from Ashley herself. The personal touch is very much appreciated!!

ahappyclient

ahappyclientAU

Perfect for a Busy Lifestyle!

My regular day as an entrepreneur involves a lot of walking and standing for hours in events and meetings from where I used to end up with blisters and sore feet. My Tara Pump Heels made a huge difference, it's just so comfortable to wear so bye bye blisters and sore feet after hours of events!

Donna

DonnaPerth

The PERFECT shoe with EXTRA ORDINARY service

Ashley Lim ExtraOrdinary Day shoes are AMAZING, however, and far more importantly, her service is INCREDIBLE!!!!! Yes, her shoes aren't cheap BUT, they are extraordinarily beautiful and made with so much love!!! These are the PERFECT wedding shoes!! Thank You Ash!!! I cannot recommend you highly enough (and I am NOT an online shopper!!)

Love them!!!

I purchased my black/white tassel loafers online. Thanks to Ashley she informed me about my size which I got wrong. She corrected my mistake of my size in which I’m grateful for. They fit perfectly and I love the look of them in person. I showed them to my family and friends and my sister wants a pair. Delivery process - keeping me posted on updates of delivery excellent. Thank you.

Best shoes I’ve ever had

I’ve always been a fan of the EOD shoes and have many of them in my possession. They are hugely popular with family and friends that are always out to steal them. My last shoes was the extacy that I’ve owned before and got the same again in different colour and the sandals. Love how comfortable they are and how they light up any outfit. They also have a superior quality and last forever. Even if you accidentally scratch the shiny shoes you can barely tell. Always getting compliments from strangers.

Ashley L.Ashley Lim

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. We're just delighted to hear you find your EOD shoes not only comfortable but very flattering! Looking forward to assisting you again!

LisaSydney

Timeless Glamour

I’m absolutely loving my very first pair of gorgeous shoes from EOD! I wanted a timeless look and my Scarlett Mary Jane’s in navy blue velvet are just divine. They are so comfortable and I know I’m wearing something unique and beautiful too. The way the light catches the velvet is stunning, I get compliments everytime I wear them! Thank you Ash for creating truly beautiful feminine shoes and for your lovely service. Your service and designs reflect how passionate you are about helping women have an extraordinary day. I had so much fun in your store xo

Local Gem

‘What a gem to have locally, a special find! Absolutely delightful service, range is intriguing, different and could make an extraordinary day! Have purchased two pairs in three weeks - both delicious.

Ashley L.Ashley Lim

Thank you lovely ASW... (I know who you are!) for taking the time to write this thoughtful review and your kind support. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future! Ash, x

Luxe and luscious is how I feel in my wonderful green EPD shoes. Every time I wear them I get compli

I bought instore. A very personal experience which made me feel special . The quality is amazing. I love the fact they transit me through from day to night.

Ashley L.Ashley Lim

Thanks, Jen - we're delighted to hear your feedback on your in-store customer service experience! Hope your EOD shoes take you to some fabulous places, xx

Clare

ClareCarmel

Most Fabulous Shoes Ever!!!

While on a recent trip to Sydney, my husband and I came upon this darling shoe boutique! I purchased the Ectasy metallic loafers and the Sheba pumps. The fit is so perfect and they feel great. I’ve had several foot injuries and surgeries, so to be able to get comfort and incredible style in a shoe is absolutely the BEST! The customer service is equally as fabulous!
Can’t wait to see what my next pair will be! AND there will be a pair in my future!!

Stylish and comfortable

I purchased a pair of the gorgeous velvet pink 'Kara' shoes online having seen a similar pair on a friend of mine pre-Christmas. Alas when they arrived they were a size too small. This was NOT A PROBLEM as the wonderful Ashley exchanged them immediately and I now have the perfect fit. Ashley was a delight to deal with - helpful, responsive and keen to ensure that my online shopping experience was seamless and stress free. Her designs are superb and I will definitely be a return shopper in the near future!

Oh wow!!

Ashley L.Ashley Lim

Hi Brigit, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this very thorough and thoughtful review. We're so delighted to hear how much you love your EOD shoes! We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Best regards, Ashley x

Rita Wright

Rita WrightGold coast

Perfect!

I got the Mary Jane Heels from their Enchante collection and I just absolutely love them The item that I received was exactly the same as on their website and the heels fit perfectly. Shipping was very but most importantly, the quality of the heels is top notch. They're very comfortable to wear even if you're standing for hours. Would definitely buy something from Extraordinary Ordinary Day again.

Ali_Kate

Ali_Kate

Absolute Perfection!

I purchased the Scarlett Mary Jane style pumps online via The Iconic in the most divine olive green velvet. These shoes would have to be one of the most beautiful pairs I own, not only do they look amazing but they are so comfortable and the quality is impeccable. I also have to note that the service I received from Extraordinary Ordinary Day was fantastic too, really helpful. I can’t wait to add more pairs to my collection :)

perfect perfect shoes

At last! the holy grail of shoes. The drop dead gorgeous style AND the comfort - this so rarely happens with shoes. I recommend a visit to darling Kensington Street store - Ash (who designs the shoes) will make you welcome, and make sure you get the perfect shoes.

Review collected in partnership with Ashley Lim

The whole experience is wonderful.

Having seen the most unbelievably beautiful shoes online I went to the store to try them on. The shop is charming, Ashley equally charming and the shoes exquisite and extremely comfortable. I am already plotting when to buy my next pair. I love everything about this shop

Amazing handcrafted shoes!

Great customer service, such a pleasure to try on and choose these amazing shoes. They are very comfortable and feel hand crafted, no need to wear them in, they fit perfectly from the first moment.

Review collected in partnership with Ashley Lim

Stunning store with an amazing staff!

I worked with Ashley from EOD to get a gift certificate for a raffle for Chippendale Creative Precinct's Networking Event. Everyone at the store was so warm and hospitable! They helped me get a gift certificate and were great company. Needless to say, their customer service was amazing and their shoes are even more pretty! I would definitely recommend buying shoes from EOD! or even just visiting to try on some of their beautiful shoes and chat with the lovely staff!!!

Ashley L.Ashley Lim

Thanks Purvi! It was fantastic to work with you as well! We're so happy that you loved our store, staff and shoes, it's so great to hear. Thanks for taking time to write such a fab review, and we look forward to seeing you in the near future. xx

Julieanne

Julieanneasked

Hi
Are the size true for Australia sizes also if ordered on line what is postage time??

Ashley L.Ashley Lim

Hi Julieanne, thanks for getting in touch!

If you browse our products online, each product has a size & fit information as well as EOD size guide, which you can use to convert your Australian size to our EU sizing. This info can be found on the right on a desktop or underneath the product photos if browsing on a mobile phone.

If you could let us know what Australian size you normally wear, and what styles you're after, we can provide more tailored and accurate advice for you.

In regards to the postage time, our complimentary standard shipping takes 1-5 days within Australia depending on the recipient's address. If you require the next-day delivery, you have the option to choose Express Shipping at checkout.

Lastly, our 30 Day Guarantee policy allows customers to try their choice of EOD shoes in the comfort of their own home and to return them for a full refund or exchange if sent back in its original packaging in ‘like new’ condition within 30 days. You can read the full policy here: https://eodstyle.com/pages/returns-and-exchanges

Hi Julianne,
I found the sizing to be true, with a little extra room, which is what I’m looking for in a shoe I want to be able to wear all day.
Postshe was reliable and quick. the shoes are packed beautifully too!

Get an answer from our members and Ashley Lim representatives