Ashley Madison

Ashley Madison (page 3 of 4)

1.2

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (0%) · No (100%)

Im with every other review! Total scam site!

Keep your money and stay away from this site. The whole setup of this site is to continually get payments using fake profiles to fleece more money out of you. Without doubt the most frauduent dating site on the net.

terrible, a complete scam

all the only girls who messaged me back were looking for me to register on some scam website. a complete waste of time and money. believe all the other terrible reviews on here, its crap.

Amerrican

AmerricanCairns

Fake, Fake, Fake

I have been on Ashley Madison for over s year. Unfortunately I have had zero luck actually hooking up with anyone.

I've been very successful on Tinder. Do it has been a mystery why no luck on AM. But some checking of the profiles that send out messages to me has revealed the ugly truth.

Virtually every message I get from a "woman" is easily found to be a fraud. Tineye.com is your friend - run their pix thru Tineye and discover how many of these are stolen, garbage pictures.

Give it a pass! This is organized thievery.

Find out how Ashley Madison compares to other Online Dating Sites

Just a waste of time and money

Don't waste your money or time on this site. Your credits get eaten up from fake profiles sending you messages and also if you reply. Just a con

Total Scam

all profiles on this site are fake. you need to buy credits to read mail. I burnt through mine entirely on SPAM and cons. do not use. dishonest scammers!

A Dent

A DentSydney

A scam. Was CHARGED to close my account! It felt like blackmail.

Total Scam

aIan

aIansydney

Waste of time

Most profiles are fake. I only met two people off the site both times they were not what they stated they were.
Prostitutes and web scammers occupy the site. So hard to find any one real the same profiles are logged 24/7 and never seem to sign off.

Anastasia

AnastasiaAdelaide, South Australia

You get what you are looking for

It is ridiculous to even think about cheating on your partner. Shame on everyone who would ever have thoughts to cheat. It must be something wrong with you.

Absolute waste of money.

Just like any other online dating site, lots of fake profiles and webcam scammers. Fake profiles with photos stolen from other sites. Stay away from it.

Lise

LiseSydney

Great for women

I'm a woman on AM and would recommend it for females. There are some "great" guys on the site. In fact it's hard to choose. I have also put up exactly what I'm looking for in my profile but to no avail...men who do not fit my clear criteria still spend their $ making contact and I don't have the time to be polite to everyone!! I also have to say that married men are the hottest in bed!

Rip Off

Ashley Madison would have to be the biggest rip off I have ever encountered. Profiles are all fake, just don't go there.

credits

it cost me $50 and all i got was to send a few messages, in about 40 minutes, the credits were finisjhed, a complete rip off

Dodgey Slimeballs

If you want to cheat be a respectful human and leave your partner first. If you've been ripped off serves you right, dishonesty begets dishonesty.

Honest Human

Honest HumanBrisbane

I think you are all absolutely vile.

How can you admit to looking online for an affair. Vile human beings who deserve to be taken for all they are worth by their partners who are victims of this behaviour. Adultery is a sin and you will rot for it.

Find out how Ashley Madison compares to other Online Dating Sites

This site is a waste of time and money

Yes some nice weman at first but are they fake? Several emails and interest but after taking more and more of my credits, no relpys.

Completely fake and beware the upsell to other sites

The worst

I have been on a few dating sites and would have to say this is the worst by a long shot! Will drain every penny you have put in with just about everything you do, and watch out for hidden charges they mount up big time. Want to receive an initiated email....credits! want to reply an email to the same person........credits! half hour chat can be around $20. Watch out for fake profiles of course, although this is on every site. Profiles saying they are online when they are not, the list can be endless.
Seems to have alot of attractive people on it.
90% of it, biggest is expensive and draining very quick

Ashley madison

I spent $200 to get 2 replies(sorry not interested in the moment, and your too young). Its a fake site and has many fake chat enquiry to steal your credits. This is legal stealing. Stealing stealing stealing!!!!
There should be a criminal investigation. They check boxes to keep deducting your credit card, and they think they can abuse everyone because everyone one there is a piece of [censored word removed].
Appears real
Stealing money and peoples time

Reality