Ashley Madison

Ashley Madison (page 4 of 4)

1.2

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (0%) · No (100%)
Oceans44

Oceans44Sydney

Fools and money are often parted

Felix

FelixMelbourne

Not a joke, far from it!

I joined AM about two months ago, purchasing only once the minimum amount of credits available (100). Since then, I have corresponded with several women, met three in person. If a guy can't meet a woman on AM, then he needs to review what it is he's put on his profile, and how it is he's approaching and talking to these women. I've found the profiles are real (granted, there are some fakes, but they're easy to spot), and the women are normal. How would you approach a random woman in person? The same rules apply. Get a clue, guys! You still have to be intriguing and seductive - DUH!
Discreet, easy to use, lots of profiles, results-oriented
I can see how it might become expensive

Cheaters!

This is the next big scam after the 'Nigerian' one. It's a complete rip off and all women on the site are fake and created by AM to make stupid men (like me) spend money.
DO NOT FALL FOR ITS CLAIMS OF "as seen on CNN and CA" I have never written a negative review about anything in my life but here it is...

Online Dating Sites

Find out how Ashley Madison compares to other Online Dating Sites

Beware Fake Site

BEWARE this is a fake site....DONT BOTHER SPENDING MONEY...when you buy credits admiration will send you fake collect massages until you are out of credits and you'll never receive or hear back from those mails. 99% of the profiles are fake and most of them are created by the administration to make you spend all your money. There are lots of better sites out there so don't get fooled.

Admintration driven profiles

Rip off!!

Do not waste your time people!! This cost me over $200.00 with zero results and I was charged $ 19.00 to delete my profile .. criminals!! I think next time my monies will be better spend on other more reputable dating sites. definitely do more research and read reviews before joining!

Its terrible

Not a discreet affairs site they promise and there are a lot, and I mean a lot of men and very few women. When you want to delete your profile at the end, it costs you a further $19.90 to fully delete your profile. Is a site full of fake profiles as well.
In a $70 membership, you can expect to be in email contact with about 2 women, but the chances of you getting to meet them are very slim due to the fact that there are 500 other men all writing to the same girl.
Everything. Don't join this site....There is the initial cost, and then there are the on-going costs. They charge men for the first package and then charge you an extra $30 every 3 months. There are much better sites online.

seafa0ne

seafa0nesydney

Fake site Do Not Pay For This Site

Fake profiles waste of money. you will never meet anyone here. Female profiles are Fake they say there from sydney but there not there from overseas and they are there to take your credit and not respond hope this site gets shut down for fraud. Stay away from ashley madison.

Mostly fake profiles

I've using similar service before on a different website in the UK so I have benchmark to go against.
So I can tell you that AM is not worth it.
Women are usually nice enough to acknowledge if you make an effort and send them a message (after all that's why they're there). But on AM you get no response, no action. It's 99 percent fake profiles. There are a few real people there, but very very few. Not worth your time, not worth the money ... which I consider pissed down the drain.

Online Dating Sites

Find out how Ashley Madison compares to other Online Dating Sites

FD8

FD8gfw

Enough said account closed!

I'm in Sydney and immediately started receiving messages when I signed up even before I had any pix. I did an advance search for girls of Asian background and over the next few weeks I got several messages from members of Asian background. Funny that .... I bought some credits to read the messages. The messages wrote "Do you give chat?, "I'm online", "I'm here". Needless to say I didn't get a reply when I responded. Apparently these members are market researches and you can tick a box so that they donlt send you messages. Well I did but every couple of weeks it would revert back to unticked and I'd get more of the fake messages. Anything is good to suck up your credits. Enough said account closed!

Ahm ahm

Ahm ahm

worse dating service I ever came across