Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ashtons Removals

Amazing service

Michael Jones
Michael JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Excellent service, moved to an apartment the guys were on time and did a great job. I can recommend them and would use Ashtons again. I was a bit concerned about getting a 2.4 meter tv unit to the 7 floor but they have no trouble doing it

AnnieB
AnnieB

We recently engaged Ashtons Removals for our move from southern Gold Coast to northern Gold Coast. From the point of contact to discuss the move to the day of the move we were very impressed with the company. The guys on the day of the move were excellent. Would highly recommend Ashtons Removals.

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

better than i imagined

First time using a removalist and wow! they exceeded my expectation.
we did originally shop like most people too but felt extremely comfortable with Ashtons. the fact they even came around to quote i was pleased to know the quote wouldn't change upon completion and that we would be stung with extra fees.

the boys were fantastic, everything arrived safe and sound and promptly.

most definitely will be using them again in 12 months when we have to move again!

Gretchen
GretchenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service - highly recommend!

The team from Ashton Removals were so helpful at a difficult time - my mother had died and I had to clear out her house and put precious furniture & other belongings into storage. Packing, uplift and then unload at storage unit was completed very efficiently. Helpful and understanding crew. Have also used Ashtons on three previous occasions for moving house. They were much bigger moves but again were done efficiently and with great care!

Rod
RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Removal Company

Ashton Removals moved my 4-bedroom house from the Gold Coast to Brisbane with no fuss, no damage and great customer service from start to finish. We highly recommend this company for any removal needs, you wont be disappointed

Leonie_Field- Hayne
Leonie_Field- HayneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Recently I had to move, very stressful for me as my husband had died recently and I had to move for economic reasons. The mover who packed my goods, whole house, was efficient and did a great job. All aspects of the move were on time and no damage. Items were placed in new residence, bed assembled, washing machine hooked up.
I also had a lady come and unpack following day and then cartons were picked up afterwards.
All concerned made the move stress free--- thank you.

Darrellmaureen H.
Darrellmaureen H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

Recently moved from Gold Coast to Tuncurry NSW. 2 guys were punctual, polite and had amazing skill loading the 3 pods for shipment to Newcastle. Nothing was too much trouble.

Duncan
DuncanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving House Made Stressfree

Ashton Removals moved my 4 bedroom house load of furniture last month, only a short distance of around 20 km's, but still a big job - they were punctual, very hard working, loading and unloading very quickly, no damage to anything, and the 2 loaders were very engaging, taking a real interest in putting everything in a good place in the new house, and even connected the washing machine up ! Very highly recoemmended.

Mems
Mems

Beyond our expectations!

We recently moved the contents of our 5 bedroom house locally with Ashtons. We were very impressed with the team on moving day. They were so polite and exceptionally professional. They were incredibly careful with our belongings. They packed our fragile items expertly - I only wish I'd got them to do more packing for us! It was also little things that impressed me too, like the way they would make sure that we didn't lose a small part that belonged with a bigger one. They even gave us some helpful ideas on how to arrange our furniture in our new house! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and I would certainly use them again myself.

Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free move

Everyone from Ashtons Removals who was involved in my move were professional, polite and helpful - from the receptionist right through to the 3 men who came and loaded / unloaded my furniture and belongings, which arrived in excellent condition.
My move was only short distance, from one suburb to another on the Gold Coast. On moving day the men arrived on time, they worked incredibly well together as a team, were quick, efficient and friendly. I would have no hesitation in using Ashtons Removals again or recommending them to others. Well done!
Lyn Pascoe

Fantastic People

This is the second time I have used Ashtons and my experience on both occasions has been the same, faultless. From Erica who took my initial call, Diane who provided the quote and Al and his team who undertook the move. They were respectful of my furniture and communicated with me if there were any issues. The move was seamless. Thank you!

LoisH
LoisHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Company

My family has used Ashtons not only for our 4 bedroom house move but also a Baby Grand Piano which has now relocated to family in Brisbane. The relocation took place as requested. The staff were thorough and careful with the Piano. The contact from the office was always informative and relevant and everything ran smoothly. I would not hesitate to use Ashtons again and have indeed recommended them to others .

Very Professional

Ashtons were professional and reliable which eased the stress of moving. Diane was fantastic she arrived on time to give me a quote and was so helpful, friendly and efficient. They did everything they said they would do. On the day they arrived on time and moved everything quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend and use again.

Dianne
DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress free move

Ashtons moved all our furniture from two different storage facilities from Dalby to the Gold Coast. The move was hassle free thanks to the whole team. Great value too. Would definitely recommend!

Michelle N.
Michelle N.South East Queensland, QLD

Made shifting so much easier!!!

4 bedroom house. Short distance. Quicker than what we thought. Very efficient. Wrapped furniture so no damage. Could not fault them. Even gave us tips on how to move very old furniture within the house so as not to damage it.

Ross
RossRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Experience

Ashtons Removals were fantastic. They moved my Mum's furniture and valuables from the Goldie to Brisbane like it was their own. Everything arrived exactly as it left. Would definitely utilise these guys again!

Svenja D.
Svenja D.South East Queensland, QLD

Happily will move with Ashtons Removals again

I had to move an Upright Piano to my new place with horrible access 14 wooden outdoor steps which is why 4 movers were needed. Very happy how the handled the piano with care, even though costly I would recommend their service. Easy and very friendly communication and set up of date and time and quick delivery. Thank you!

Great service always helpful

Ashtons were friendly and helpful providing excellent service. Fully recommend. On time stepped up when other companies didn't. They went out of their way to accommodate my needs. I'm most grateful to them.
Teresa Pianta

Lisa.S
Lisa.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

The move went well.

On 23/3/19 I used Ashton’s Removals to move from a 3 bedroom townhouse to another 3 bedroom townhouse. The Removalist’s were extremely efficient, careful and kind. I highly recommend them.

LarryW
LarryWNew South Wales

A move without Hassle!

We moved my Mother into an aged care serviced apartment then moved all remaining furniture and household goods interstate for a garage sale and finally off to the Salvos. Ashtons did the first two transfers without hassle or damage and their team was very helpful and obliging.
I would certainly recommend Ashton's.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Varsity Lakes Gold Coast to Country South Coast NSW

Exceptional Effort On A Very Hot Day

3 Bedroom townhouse on one of the steepest streets in Brisbane.
To The Gold Coast.
Started on time, arriving before 7:30am in the morning.
Finished ahead of time, early afternoon.
We consider the move to have been a success and would use them again.

Cabbage
CabbageGold Coast

Moving House on the Gold Coast

I used Ashtons on the Gold Coast as my removalist, they were very professional and understanding. They came to the house the day before the move and packed the boxes for me. The next day the truck arrived on time and was loaded efficiently by very polite, careful and nice guys. Such hard workers - the furniture and boxes were unloaded into my new house on time. They arranged for unpackers to come the next day, what a blessing they were. Great job Ashtons, I would highly recommend them & everyone I dealt with, they were fabulous. Would use them again.

Jenny and Paul F
Jenny and Paul FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repeat Customer Moving House

Ashtons have moved us 4 times now and their service has not faulted. 3 & 4 bedroom moves, first was a long distance and last 3 short distance. From the office arrangements to the boys on the trucks, the move was on time and the physical move went smoothly, the cost was also reasonable.
We have complete confidence in Ashtons that's why we have continued to use them for our moving houses and will again when next we relocate.