Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals (page 2 of 9)

4.9

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Varsity Lakes Gold Coast to Country South Coast NSW

Exceptional Effort On A Very Hot Day

3 Bedroom townhouse on one of the steepest streets in Brisbane.
To The Gold Coast.
Started on time, arriving before 7:30am in the morning.
Finished ahead of time, early afternoon.
We consider the move to have been a success and would use them again.

Cabbage

CabbageGold Coast

Moving House on the Gold Coast

I used Ashtons on the Gold Coast as my removalist, they were very professional and understanding. They came to the house the day before the move and packed the boxes for me. The next day the truck arrived on time and was loaded efficiently by very polite, careful and nice guys. Such hard workers - the furniture and boxes were unloaded into my new house on time. They arranged for unpackers to come the next day, what a blessing they were. Great job Ashtons, I would highly recommend them & everyone I dealt with, they were fabulous. Would use them again.

Jenny and Paul F

Jenny and Paul FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repeat Customer Moving House

Ashtons have moved us 4 times now and their service has not faulted. 3 & 4 bedroom moves, first was a long distance and last 3 short distance. From the office arrangements to the boys on the trucks, the move was on time and the physical move went smoothly, the cost was also reasonable.
We have complete confidence in Ashtons that's why we have continued to use them for our moving houses and will again when next we relocate.

Sue

Sue

Saved the day

My husband and I were coming up from Sydney to move my mother from one place to the other on the Gold Coast. A few days before my husband injured himself and couldn't help. Ashtons had previously been recommended to me by a friend so I rang and asked if they could help out at short notice. They were great, turned up on time, fast service, friendly guys and it made our day so much easier.

Moving house

Great service from beginning to end. Everyone was very helpful. I moved from a 4 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom home a few kms away. The boys arrived on time, they were very polite, considerate and careful. My furniture was stored in van overnight and delivered promptly the next morning. Again the boys were very professional, cheerful, funny and extremely careful. Would recommend to anyone.

BOB T

BOB TSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best removalists we have ever used in about a dozen moves over almost 50 years!

Linda Y

Linda YTweed Heads South

Moving stress free

We had a four bedroom home including all outdoor furniture, statues and plants moved. We moved Elanora to Tweed Heads South. The guys were right on time 7:30 am and and move incredibly fast and had us in our new home early in the afternoon . The men were fantastic, good humoured and very polite, they couldn't do enough for us. We would definitely recommend Ashton's to anyone looking for a incredibly professional removal company. Words can't explain how happy we were.

Ashtons Removals Top Removal Company

We used Ashtons on the Gold Coast to pack and do a house furniture removal recently. Erica was very professional and understanding. For the actual packing and moving what a great bunch of guys we had. Such hard workers, thoughtful, careful and nice guys. Great job Ashtons. Would highly recommend them, & everyone I dealt with they were fabulous. Would use them again.

Find out how Ashtons Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Seamless and safe removals and storage

Both large and small moves involved. Each occasion excellent. Staff are helpful, extremely obliging in dealing with furniture and possessions are moved and stored with meticulous care.

Good job well done

We needed to move a theatre organ onto a new platform on the stage in our hall.
The job was handled efficiently and professionally, and in the time frame planned.

Move made easy

Kia

KiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like watching removalist ballet

Ashtons moved a piano one suburb over for me down steep driveways and over steps and around tight corners. The piano was barely jostled throughout the move and no walls were touched at all. It was raining so they covered the piano and it's seat while it was exposed to the rain and dried their wheels before rolling over carpet. They even went above and beyond the call of duty and lifted the piano for me to put carpet protectors under the wheels once it was in it's new spot.

Overall I found the staff, including the receptionist, friendly, efficient and very helpful. The service was affordable, painless and comprehensive. If I ever have to move house again I will be calling Ashtons first. Absolute legends, thank you.

Tinyr

Tinyrgold coast

Moving experts

I have moved a complete 3 bedroom house with htese guys and cannot recommend them more highly. The expertise they brought on the day and the expereince was just what I was looking for. Helpful, very friendly and absolute lovely guys. The way they handle all the products was just what i expected. I couldn´t have chosen better.

SteveHOPE ISLAND

Disappointing and not very helpful

Ashtons Removals
AJ B.Ashtons Removals

RobynCB

RobynCBSydney

Nothing was too much ch trouble!

I had some large furniture pieces I was moving form Nerang to Kingscliff. Coming up from Sydney to clear out my mothers house time was at a premium.
The booking was handled in a friendly and efficient way, accommodating my needs and timing with a can do approach. The guys arrived on time at 7.15am and we were packed and on the road within an hour. At the other end furniture had to be relocated to accommodate the delivery. By about 10am the job was done. The guys were helpful, friendly, polite careful with my things and nothing was too much trouble. I can't thank them enough for their help!! Great work and I would definitely recommend Ashton's if you are looking for help moving.

Goldygai

GoldygaiGold Coast

ABSOLUTELY 5 STAR SERVICE

From the office staff who kept in touch prior to moving day, through to the movers & shakers, our relocation was professional and seamless. We opted to have all the wrapping and packing done, plus a week in storage between properties, and everything arrived in the same condition it was collected. The men on the truck couldn't have been more pleasant and helpful in what is such a tough job ... they are credit to the company. For a trouble free move, I do not think Ashtons can be beaten.

House Move

I recently had Ashton's move my three bedroom house from Brisbane to the Gold Coast.

I found them very efficient and the workers really friendly.

I would recommend their service for others.

Great peace of mind!

From my initial phone call to inquire about moving an antique grand piano, the service was great. Information was emailed promptly and on the day the piano arrived, the boys took plenty of time and care, with our precious cargo. All were friendly and professional from start to finish. Very happy.

Smooth and courteous

I moved from a four bed house on Gold Coast to south coast of NSW. The actual upload took about 5 hours in the rain. It all went very smoothly. My furniture was delivered on time and took about 4 hours to unload. The men at both ends were very good but particularly the ones on the Gold coast. They were very careful of all my goods.

Kerry d.asked

Roughly how many storage creates would it take to store anaverage a 3 bedroom house?

Peter

Sorry, no idea. How long's a piece of string? What size crates? How packed are the rooms?. I found the people at Ashton's to be very helpful so I'd suggest ringing them direct.

Kerry d.

Haha yes I am waiting for them to come and quote. Just checking prices while I wait, time is running out.

Fela Duceasked

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?

Grace U
Grace U

Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.

Gee sounds like an ad

AJ
AJ

Good afternoon Fela. Grace is correct in advising that the storage rates depend on the volume of goods that you have to be stored with us. As you are aware, we store goods in modules and our storage rates depend on how many of these modules a client uses, but so that you know, for the first module we charge $25.00 per week and for each additional module it's an extra $20.00 per week. Therefore, if you had 5 modules of goods in store the weekly storage charges would be $105.00 per week - so for a four week month you'd be paying $420.00 and for a five week month you would be paying $525.00. We do only charge for the storage up to the date that the goods are delivered so if you've paid your storage in advance, any applicable refund would be paid back to you following delivery. I hope this helps but if you'd like more information please call the office on 07 5527 9700. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Ashtons Removals representatives