Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals (page 3 of 9)

4.9

Great Service & Smooth Move

After having my personal effects in store for 2 years with Ashtons on the Gold Coast, the move to my new home in South Australia went very smoothly. The contacts within their organisation were ever helpful and I was kept informed of the progress of the delivery. The delivery guys did an excellent job in placing furniture and boxes where I wanted them. Once unpacked, I found everything just as it had been packed 2 years previously; I commend Ashtons on their storage methods and facility. Keep it up, it works.

Christel1967

Christel1967South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Removalists - BEST in the Industry

The Smoothest Move Ever!

A moderate size move involving 2 levels and a piano. The distance was just 40km and all arrived in the condition it was shipped in. No breakage no damage. The team arrived on time and delivery was ahead of time as settlement was earlier than scheduled. The team were outstanding as were the people at the office. Of almost 20 moves over 50 years THIS was the best.

HBW

HBWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and experience

We needed a piano moved from one end of the coast to the other, so while not a massive job or big distance, it was still a tricky one. The piano was an elderly lady's grandmothers, so very precious to her. She was relocating and downsizing and simply no longer had room for it, but was understandably reluctant to let it go. After contacting several companies about moving it, we decided to use Ashtons based on price and reputation, and they didn't let us down. The move was handled smoothly, quickly and on time, and the elderly owner was very reassured that her piano was in safe hands on its way to us. Very happy with everything, thanks Ashtons!

Bill

BillNerang

Great Service

Although the distance of the move was quite short, it was a little complicated as it involved picking up from and delivering to three separate locations. From the initial in-home consultation until the last item was unloaded, the move went like clock work. We were really impressed by the professionalism of the team and just how efficient the move was - all on time, under budget and super friendly service.

Pam

PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Local Move

They went above and beyond!

3rd time Piano Move

Had to move my Baby Grand 3 times now, all 3 have been done excellently by Ashtons, 2 of them up and down a difficult flight of stairs with a tight turn. Staff have always gone the extra effort whichever crew I got.

Irene

IreneBrisbane

Stress Free Move

We recently moved to Brisbane from the Gold Coast requiring our furniture to be in storage for 6 weeks. From the quoting stage I was impressed by Ashton’s, they were extremely helpful with suggestions and happy to answer any questions. The crew who came to pack were prompt, helpful and polite. When we were ready to move into our new house the whole move went smoothly and again the staff were excellent. We would certainly recommend them.

Very happy with our move - thanks Ashtons

We moved from a caravan park to over 50's Manufactured home. we moved from the GoldCoastto Durack. The two guys who moved us with very polite and did a great job. The furniture was in storage for 8 days, then delivered to our home, once again the two guys were very good very careful with our furniture, and even suggested where a certain setting would look good. We were very impressed and would certainly recommend you to anyone moving house. The office staff were also very pleasant and very efficient. Bob and Pat Barnes

The entire team a pleasure

Right from the first point of contact with quoting the job through to the end was professional, friendly service. The admin staff where happy with my 'many' questions and the removal crew were professional, happy, friendly and nothing was a problem. We had storage for 3 weeks before delivery to our new home. On all occasions the team was punctual and no changes were made. I was very happy to see the original happy team back. I have no hesitation in recommending Ashtons. Thanks for making moving less stressful!

Frank Hughes

Frank HughesGold Coast

Piano Moving specialist

I was so impressed with this company and the moving of my two pianos from Springbrook to Brisbane.. Every step in the process from the first telephone inquiry to delivery was Prompt, courteous and extremely professional . The Movers Aleks and Mick arrived at the time designated, so efficient and so careful with my Pianos and ensured I was happy with their placement upon delivery. The whole process was stress free for me and I will be using their services again. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company for moving if you want a professional team that are cost effective.

Suze

SuzeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ashtons works!!

We moved two town houses into a 3 bedroom house so the move was big. The crew who came for the removal were so helpful and cheerful it made a very stressful time bearable. They were so obliging and didn't complain about the stairs or the bulky heavy items. The same applied when the goods were delivered. The admin staff at Ashtons were also wonderful and very helpful. They made a tough job easier too. I wasn't surprised by this great service. I've used Ashtons for my many moves over 50 years and it's always been the same.

stress free move

Extremely satisfied with prompt arrival and delivery - an hours drive away. Removalists were great guys, respectful, helpful and made move go smoothly after 32 years in same house. Will definately recommend Ashtons to friends and family.

Hassle free furniture removal

I moved only a short distance from a 2 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom house in an Over 50s Resort. Ashtons arrived on time and took the time that was estimated. The two men were very helpful and careful with my furniture. They were very obliging with placing the items where I requested in the new home.They were both very cheerful and obliging and I would recommend Ashtons to anyone moving. I thought the price competitive and well worth the service I received.

Find out how Ashtons Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

The move was trouble free

The move was from a 4 bedroom house to storage for 3 weeks then into our new 3 bedroom house. All the guys were helpful and nothing too hard for them.

Professional in all aspects

Our move interstate was made so easy using this company, on tlme, efficient, polite and friendly staff, no damages. Would recommend

Piano removal from the Gold Coast to Newcastle.

Our move involved the relocation of a grand piano from the Gold Coast (Qld) to Newcastle (NSW).
The removalist team ((2 guys) attended at the exact time and date (previously agreed to) and dismantled the piano and loaded the unit in excellent time and great care.
The piano was duly delivered to the Newcastle address, again at the exact time and date (previously agreed to) and put together, again with great care.
Ashtons Removals are to be congratulated on the professional and very efficient manner in which this removal was undertaken.
Well done.
Chris G.

A smooth move.

Our move of a 4-bedroom house from Monterey Keys on 28/8/17 to Southport on 5/9/17 went very smoothly. All of the staff were very friendly and made a tough job quite pleasant.

Professional Company, Good Service and pleasant people.

Our move was reasonably large 3 bedrooms, study, lounge/dining, and family room. While only a short distance to an adjoining suburb it involved placing our furniture into storage for about 4 weeks with Ashtons. We found Ashtons very punctual resulting in our move starting and finishing on time. Staff were professional and courteous and did everything to help, both in the uplift and delivery phase. They completed a full inventory of our items before the uplift which we liked and were very careful getting our furniture both out of our old home and into our new home. Made our move easy and we would certainly recommend Ashtons Removals to others.

Kerry d.asked

Roughly how many storage creates would it take to store anaverage a 3 bedroom house?

Peter
Peter

Sorry, no idea. How long's a piece of string? What size crates? How packed are the rooms?. I found the people at Ashton's to be very helpful so I'd suggest ringing them direct.

Kerry d.

Haha yes I am waiting for them to come and quote. Just checking prices while I wait, time is running out.

Fela Duceasked

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?

Grace U
Grace U

Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.

Gee sounds like an ad

AJ
AJ

Good afternoon Fela. Grace is correct in advising that the storage rates depend on the volume of goods that you have to be stored with us. As you are aware, we store goods in modules and our storage rates depend on how many of these modules a client uses, but so that you know, for the first module we charge $25.00 per week and for each additional module it's an extra $20.00 per week. Therefore, if you had 5 modules of goods in store the weekly storage charges would be $105.00 per week - so for a four week month you'd be paying $420.00 and for a five week month you would be paying $525.00. We do only charge for the storage up to the date that the goods are delivered so if you've paid your storage in advance, any applicable refund would be paid back to you following delivery. I hope this helps but if you'd like more information please call the office on 07 5527 9700. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Ashtons Removals representatives