Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals (page 4 of 9)

4.9

Good Service, pleasant people

Small move, a few antiques that had been damaged by the previous move and had to be taken to the company that would repair them and then returned to me upon having been fixed. The guys turned up on time. There were 3 of them, one doing the paper work while the other two moved the antiques. On the way out, one of the gentlemen had no understanding of what he was dealing with as I had to tell him to wait for me to help with the antiques. The other gentleman, who was part of the return trip, was more caring and pleasant.
The return move was costly I thought, but at least the antiques were handled with care.

Everything arrived in perfect condition!

We moved our picture framing business from Bundall to Molendinar. We were really concerned about moving such heavy equipment as if any thing got damaged we would not have been able to commence work straight away. I need not have worried as the removalists made it look so easy. They took great care with all our equipment and even helped us put it back together again in our new shop. The entire process from beginning to end was only 2 hours. Would highly recommend Ashtons Removals, made our job of moving so much easier.

Fred

FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company Great service

I was referred to Ashton's by a friend and they didn't disappoint. I had a small removal over a short distance, the initial quote was spot on and the boys at pickup and delivery worked so efficiently they even saved me $50.00. I highly recommend Ashton's to anybody no matter the size or distance. Thanks Ashton's.

Find out how Ashtons Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Great service, would highly recommend.

I stupidly did not use Ashtons for my initial move into my new house and the company I did use were unable to move my piano to my lounge room upstairs - they simply left it downstairs advising they couldn't get it up the stairs. I enquired with Ashtons and the lovely Bindy Marshal got back to me within the hour and advised that not only they could do the job (move the piano up the stairs), that the could do it the following day! The gents who arrived were professional and friendly and completed the job very quickly and safely. Super impressed by the whole company. Will definitely use Ashtons for my next move.

Awesome Company

Ashtons have now moved us 3 times, Tallebudgera - Beachmere - Burleigh Heads with 2 lots of storage in the middle of the moves. Everyone was extremely professional from Dianne to Erica to Craig to all the boys. Well done Team you have been amazing.
Cheers
Janet and Robert

Relocation

This was a second move within 3 weeks. Both were local moves of a small office and proceeded smoothly, punctually and efficiently from start to finish.

Garry W. Hazell

Garry W. HazellBenowa Waters

Prompt- friendly and on time for pickup, packingamd delivery.

We hired Ashtons after a friend's recommendation. Could not have been happier with the service. Friendly, professional and on time at the property. We had a three bedroom Villa on the Gold Coast, Queensland. Our furniture and goods were safely packed in boxed containers and delivered (without damage and intact) to a property on the Northern shore of Sydney. I will highly recommend Ashtons, as we have already done to another friend.
Five star service⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, with a smile

Pickup, storage and Return

Move was from 3 bedroom home into storage then on completion of house painting all the goods in storage were returned to the property.
Excellent service by highly professional staff and I can honestly highly recommend them all.

Excellent company. Highly recommend. Bindy was very accommodating and wonderful to deal with. We will certainly be using Ashtons Removals again.

AnnVB

AnnVBQld, 4272

The Best Ones Around

We have just moved and we didn't hesitate in calling Ashtons to re-locate us. We've used them three times now and each time we've had nothing but praise for them. From the office staff to the packers to the moving men, all were friendly and professional. We had a big move from a three bedroom unit to a house, which involved going up and down in a lift and then a drive up the side of a mountain. All was done within the time quoted and without any problems. The care they take to wrap and protect the furniture is amazing. . They don't come cheap but we have learned from experience that you really do get what you pay for. If we move again they are the people we will call.

I'm a perfectionist and even this impressed me

We moved a 6 bed 3 bath acreage home with lots of big pieces of heavy furniture. I'm a perfectionist and not easily impressed but this team was so good I requested them again for our next move. Moving is highly stressful but the team were efficient and friendly, making an enormous task achievable.

Awesome company

From the quote to the move, I cannot fault these guys. This is our second time we used them. They were all so happy efficient and helpful, even singing on the job. Nothing was too much trouble - helped us move from large house to small townhouse with a sense of humour which made us smile. Thank you again to the 3 removalists - you were the best! We will definitely be using Ashtons again.

Shortt

ShorttGold coast

Fantastic Company to work with

Couldn't fault them in anything, fantastic service, communication - they went out of there way to help. Highly recommend anytime. Moved 4 bedroom house into storage (meant for 4 months) - 10 months later we finally got into our new house. These guys were just fantastic, allowed access to add and remove stuff as we required. Always had a smile on there faces and there can do attitude was great. We we finally came to move OMG these guys rock - turned up at the ungodly hour I asked for smiles on there faces, singing and moved everything without a hitch. Even helped upright some of the bigger kit set furniture once it was made. If we ever move again, or I have family that move these are the only guys I will ever use again :)

Nene

NeneGold coast

Highly recommend

Very professional and personable team from the quoting to the actual moving, punctual and time efficient. Have used them before and highly recommend them.

Careful, talented, polite and professional

Professional

I followed the recommended advice and chose Ashtons Removals to cater my needs. From the initial assessment and quote to the eventual uplift of my 2 bedroom apartment (which felt more like 10 bedrooms and 6 living areas), Ashtons' team were prompt, efficient and professional. The only thing to be said is that I will be using them again should the need arise again in the future.

Ashtons, you made it easy.

I had a three bedroom plus garden tools etc.move from the Gold Coast to Brisbane, From the word go it was made so easy for me. The Lady who came to my home to give me a quote would have to be one of the nicest people I have come across. The staff member who handled my file was so obliging and helpful. Also the person who arranged the pick up of the empty cartons, no problems at all. Right down to the guys who packed and unpacked, just so friendly and helpful and perfect timing. Because of my situation, the Manager helped me so much. I cannot thank her enough. Also thanks to all the staff. I can honestly recommend Ashtons to anyone having to move.

Highly recommend

Fantastic service, the guys were very efficient. Made our move so much easier. We will definitely be using Ashtons for any future moves.
Job well done..

KarenB

KarenBForest Lake

Highly recommend Ashtons

Great delivery able to deliver urgently for me

I phoned up on the morning of the delivery asking for a piano to be moved. I needed it to be done by 3pm. They managed to do it within a couple of hours of my phone call, way before 3pm. Such a relief. Great service would use them again no problem.

Kerry d.asked

Roughly how many storage creates would it take to store anaverage a 3 bedroom house?

Peter
Peter

Sorry, no idea. How long's a piece of string? What size crates? How packed are the rooms?. I found the people at Ashton's to be very helpful so I'd suggest ringing them direct.

Kerry d.

Haha yes I am waiting for them to come and quote. Just checking prices while I wait, time is running out.

Fela Duceasked

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?

Grace U
Grace U

Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.

Gee sounds like an ad

AJ
AJ

Good afternoon Fela. Grace is correct in advising that the storage rates depend on the volume of goods that you have to be stored with us. As you are aware, we store goods in modules and our storage rates depend on how many of these modules a client uses, but so that you know, for the first module we charge $25.00 per week and for each additional module it's an extra $20.00 per week. Therefore, if you had 5 modules of goods in store the weekly storage charges would be $105.00 per week - so for a four week month you'd be paying $420.00 and for a five week month you would be paying $525.00. We do only charge for the storage up to the date that the goods are delivered so if you've paid your storage in advance, any applicable refund would be paid back to you following delivery. I hope this helps but if you'd like more information please call the office on 07 5527 9700. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Ashtons Removals representatives