Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals (page 4 of 8)

Highly recommend

Fantastic service, the guys were very efficient. Made our move so much easier. We will definitely be using Ashtons for any future moves.
Job well done..

Highly recommend Ashtons

Due to different settlement dates I had to move out and store my furniture for a week & asked Ashtons for a quote based on their modules which meant less handling of my stuff. From getting the quote (which was reasonable), answering any questions I had, to pickup day and then delivery day, everything was made easy, everyone was on time and very polite & friendly (they made a stressful time much easier). Extras like porta-robes & TV cartons were provided as part of the service and they dismantled and reassembled a heavy wooden bed for me too. Delivery day to my new property was especially hot but the two guys worked non-stop and had the truck unloaded in record time (I had 3 1/2 modules, so quite a bit of stuff). I would certainly recommend them.

Great delivery able to deliver urgently for me

I phoned up on the morning of the delivery asking for a piano to be moved. I needed it to be done by 3pm. They managed to do it within a couple of hours of my phone call, way before 3pm. Such a relief. Great service would use them again no problem.

Couldn't have done it without them

Our move 4br acreage to 3br waterfront home. The distance was long enough.
Started on time and finished on time

Good Removal

The move went extremely well helped by pleasant removalists. Although the removal was only over a short distance good planning and diligent work efforts assisted in getting the removal done in a most efficient manner. Having had many moves throughout my life I can say that this was the best

Ashtons is reliable and trustworthy, happy to recommend!

We have moved interstate from the Gold Coast to Melbourne on 04 Jan 2017. Its a three-bedroom house. We also had our car transported. The Ashtons boys made this whole interstate moving thing so easy for us. From quoting in written letter by John the manager, to figuring out the removal date, to lifting up, to the final arrival, nothing to worry. All furniture including glass-top dinning table, leather chairs, fabric lounge, leather beds, mattresses..., have been well wrapped up. Fridge and washing machine have also been taken really good care.

Happy to recommend Ashtons to anyone.

Thoroughly Professional Job - Highly Recommend

Moved the family home of 30 years (after downsizing) to a townhouse several suburbs away with an extra drop off elsewhere of several heavy items on the way. Selected Ashtons based on reviews on this site. Found the company to be totally professional and helpful from first phone call, through onsite quotation and advice, liaison in lead up and on moving day itself. All undertakings were met effortlessly and unforeseen issues on the day handled cheerfully in their stride. Not sure how price compares but satisfied to pay what we did and that we got good value for money. Special thanks to the crew who never faltered on the (heatwave) moving day: Will, Mick, Justin and Dave. Ashtons would be our first and only choice for another move.

Makes the move easy, best people to deal with

We have moved several times before and to date not one has come close to the ease and stress free move we have just experienced with Ashtons. The people are great the move above all else was stress free.

My simple advise, use Ashtons.

This move could not have been easier

I have moved house several times over the years and it has always been far from a pleasant experience. The guys at Ashtons changed all that. From getting a Quote, setting a removal date to the actual move, nothing was a problem, the attitude of all the staff I had contact with was delightful, and the team was extremely professional.

I will use Ashtons again, and I have no problem recommending them to anyone.

These Ashtons guys are the BEST

Our challenge was we had to pack & move 3 separate houses from our old property in 1 morning ( cos our purchaser was a complete crap ) All the Ashtons staff were exceptionally pleasant, the transport guys "nothing was a bother" and they couldn't be more helpful. The office staff are wonderful, at all times , if not available, they returned my calls very promptly. Everything was carried out efficiently and pleasantly. Our goods were delivered and placed in the appropriate rooms, with absolutely no damage to any of our furniture or appliances or properties.

We chose Ashtons because of Product Review, after reading numerous horror stories with other company's,

I didn't get a price from anyone else, this move for us was very dramatic, having to move 3 households ( 4 generations of family ) in an exceptionally short time frame and also the uncertainty of 2 property settlements.

Honestly, if you value your possessions and your sanity, you won't do better than Ashtons, there guys are champions !.

Another Easy Move

Had our stuff stored in a module by Ashtons from our last move with them which was very effecient.
Called for our stuff to be brought to our new apartment.
Everything went smoothly one again, on time and excellent service.
Wouldn't use anyone else.

Would not go anywhere else!

My downsizing move from a 4 bedroom home to a 2 bedroom unit did not go to the time plan I had but Ashtons kept my load in storage until I could move into my new unit. The were understanding, kept their word with everything discussed and kept in touch exactly as they said they would. The guys who did the actual move were fantastic; punctual, courteous and so helpful. I am a returning customer from 10 years ago and I recommend Ashtons to anyone asking for a removalist.

Wonderful and stress free experience

I recently moved interstate and could not fault the care and efficiency of Ashtons Removals which made it stress free

Excellent service.

We moved from our large family home to a smaller house within the local area.
The 3 men who facilitated the move were courteous, efficient and helpful for all aspects of the move. They arrived at our place at 0715 hrs and were finished doing 2 loads by 1215 hrs.
From the initial quote to finalising the move on the day everyone was very helpful.

I would use them again, and would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends, in fact I have already done so!

Took The Stress out of Moving!

We downsized from a large home to a lifestyle resort four weeks ago. We had used Ashton's previously (4 years ago) and had no hesitation in using their services once again. Didn't bother to get any other quotes! From the time Mick & Will arrived, the stress was removed as they took over and safely uplifted all our belongings. They held them safely overnight and delivered to our new home as promised at 7.30 the next day. Nothing was too much trouble for the Ashton's team. Thank You!!

Wonderful experience every time! Highly recommend.

We usually move every 12-18 months and have used them for all our moves. Highly recommend Ashton's and the team, fast, courteous and hard working. Moved from storage to new house at Kingscliff and they were there bright and early even helping me plumb the fridge in! Finished just after lunch even though it was 4 bedrooms plus!

Lives up to the reviews. Strongly recommend

I was very impressed, this specific move was smaller with only a bedroom worth of items and within the local area. Communication was phenomenal, and everything that was promised that would be done, was done. The team who came on day were fantastic overall. I was really impressed. Strong recommend and use Ashtons again.

five star service.

We moved interstate from Queensland to country WA and the professionalism was second to none, we would not hesitate in using Ashtons or their counterparts in WA, KT Moller, excellent service.

Excellent service

Ashtons moved my furniture and belongings from a three bedroom house recently. From the quote stage to the completion of the move all staff were courteous and helpful. They went above and beyond to assist me and devised a solution when settlements were delayed. I was very happy with their service overall and the boys that did the actual moving did an excellent job of packing and carrying some precious items. I would definitely use Ashtons again.

Grandfather Clock

Simple move of a grandfather clock from GoldCoast to Adelaide. Clock was valuable and sentimental. Extremely well packed and cared for. Terri from Ashtons was awesome and understanding. I've done a lot of moves in the past with various companies. I will never go for anyone else now. Could not rate high enough!!

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?
Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.Gee sounds like an adGood afternoon Fela. Grace is correct in advising that the storage rates depend on the volume of goods that you have to be stored with us. As you are aware, we store goods in modules and our storage rates depend on how many of these modules a client uses, but so that you know, for the first module we charge $25.00 per week and for each additional module it's an extra $20.00 per week. Therefore, if you had 5 modules of goods in store the weekly storage charges would be $105.00 per week - so for a four week month you'd be paying $420.00 and for a five week month you would be paying $525.00. We do only charge for the storage up to the date that the goods are delivered so if you've paid your storage in advance, any applicable refund would be paid back to you following delivery. I hope this helps but if you'd like more information please call the office on 07 5527 9700. Thank you.

Similar listings