Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals (page 5 of 9)

4.9

Careful, talented, polite and professional

Professional

I followed the recommended advice and chose Ashtons Removals to cater my needs. From the initial assessment and quote to the eventual uplift of my 2 bedroom apartment (which felt more like 10 bedrooms and 6 living areas), Ashtons' team were prompt, efficient and professional. The only thing to be said is that I will be using them again should the need arise again in the future.

Ashtons, you made it easy.

I had a three bedroom plus garden tools etc.move from the Gold Coast to Brisbane, From the word go it was made so easy for me. The Lady who came to my home to give me a quote would have to be one of the nicest people I have come across. The staff member who handled my file was so obliging and helpful. Also the person who arranged the pick up of the empty cartons, no problems at all. Right down to the guys who packed and unpacked, just so friendly and helpful and perfect timing. Because of my situation, the Manager helped me so much. I cannot thank her enough. Also thanks to all the staff. I can honestly recommend Ashtons to anyone having to move.

Highly recommend

Fantastic service, the guys were very efficient. Made our move so much easier. We will definitely be using Ashtons for any future moves.
Job well done..

KarenB

KarenBForest Lake

Highly recommend Ashtons

Great delivery able to deliver urgently for me

I phoned up on the morning of the delivery asking for a piano to be moved. I needed it to be done by 3pm. They managed to do it within a couple of hours of my phone call, way before 3pm. Such a relief. Great service would use them again no problem.

Couldn't have done it without them

Our move 4br acreage to 3br waterfront home. The distance was long enough.
Started on time and finished on time

Good Removal

The move went extremely well helped by pleasant removalists. Although the removal was only over a short distance good planning and diligent work efforts assisted in getting the removal done in a most efficient manner. Having had many moves throughout my life I can say that this was the best

Ashtons is reliable and trustworthy, happy to recommend!

We have moved interstate from the Gold Coast to Melbourne on 04 Jan 2017. Its a three-bedroom house. We also had our car transported. The Ashtons boys made this whole interstate moving thing so easy for us. From quoting in written letter by John the manager, to figuring out the removal date, to lifting up, to the final arrival, nothing to worry. All furniture including glass-top dinning table, leather chairs, fabric lounge, leather beds, mattresses..., have been well wrapped up. Fridge and washing machine have also been taken really good care.

Happy to recommend Ashtons to anyone.

Petero

PeteroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thoroughly Professional Job - Highly Recommend

Moved the family home of 30 years (after downsizing) to a townhouse several suburbs away with an extra drop off elsewhere of several heavy items on the way. Selected Ashtons based on reviews on this site. Found the company to be totally professional and helpful from first phone call, through onsite quotation and advice, liaison in lead up and on moving day itself. All undertakings were met effortlessly and unforeseen issues on the day handled cheerfully in their stride. Not sure how price compares but satisfied to pay what we did and that we got good value for money. Special thanks to the crew who never faltered on the (heatwave) moving day: Will, Mick, Justin and Dave. Ashtons would be our first and only choice for another move.

Makes the move easy, best people to deal with

We have moved several times before and to date not one has come close to the ease and stress free move we have just experienced with Ashtons. The people are great the move above all else was stress free.

My simple advise, use Ashtons.

This move could not have been easier

I have moved house several times over the years and it has always been far from a pleasant experience. The guys at Ashtons changed all that. From getting a Quote, setting a removal date to the actual move, nothing was a problem, the attitude of all the staff I had contact with was delightful, and the team was extremely professional.

I will use Ashtons again, and I have no problem recommending them to anyone.

Albro

AlbroGold Coast

These Ashtons guys are the BEST

Hazza W

Hazza WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Easy Move

Had our stuff stored in a module by Ashtons from our last move with them which was very effecient.
Called for our stuff to be brought to our new apartment.
Everything went smoothly one again, on time and excellent service.
Wouldn't use anyone else.

Lois

LoisGold Coast

Would not go anywhere else!

My downsizing move from a 4 bedroom home to a 2 bedroom unit did not go to the time plan I had but Ashtons kept my load in storage until I could move into my new unit. The were understanding, kept their word with everything discussed and kept in touch exactly as they said they would. The guys who did the actual move were fantastic; punctual, courteous and so helpful. I am a returning customer from 10 years ago and I recommend Ashtons to anyone asking for a removalist.

Find out how Ashtons Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Wonderful and stress free experience

I recently moved interstate and could not fault the care and efficiency of Ashtons Removals which made it stress free

Excellent service.

We moved from our large family home to a smaller house within the local area.
The 3 men who facilitated the move were courteous, efficient and helpful for all aspects of the move. They arrived at our place at 0715 hrs and were finished doing 2 loads by 1215 hrs.
From the initial quote to finalising the move on the day everyone was very helpful.

I would use them again, and would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends, in fact I have already done so!

Pam T

Pam TGold Coast

Took The Stress out of Moving!

We downsized from a large home to a lifestyle resort four weeks ago. We had used Ashton's previously (4 years ago) and had no hesitation in using their services once again. Didn't bother to get any other quotes! From the time Mick & Will arrived, the stress was removed as they took over and safely uplifted all our belongings. They held them safely overnight and delivered to our new home as promised at 7.30 the next day. Nothing was too much trouble for the Ashton's team. Thank You!!

Wonderful experience every time! Highly recommend.

We usually move every 12-18 months and have used them for all our moves. Highly recommend Ashton's and the team, fast, courteous and hard working. Moved from storage to new house at Kingscliff and they were there bright and early even helping me plumb the fridge in! Finished just after lunch even though it was 4 bedrooms plus!

Josh S

Josh S

Lives up to the reviews. Strongly recommend

I was very impressed, this specific move was smaller with only a bedroom worth of items and within the local area. Communication was phenomenal, and everything that was promised that would be done, was done. The team who came on day were fantastic overall. I was really impressed. Strong recommend and use Ashtons again.

Kerry d.asked

Roughly how many storage creates would it take to store anaverage a 3 bedroom house?

Peter
Peter

Sorry, no idea. How long's a piece of string? What size crates? How packed are the rooms?. I found the people at Ashton's to be very helpful so I'd suggest ringing them direct.

Kerry d.

Haha yes I am waiting for them to come and quote. Just checking prices while I wait, time is running out.

Fela Duceasked

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?

Grace U
Grace U

Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.

Gee sounds like an ad

AJ
AJ

Good afternoon Fela. Grace is correct in advising that the storage rates depend on the volume of goods that you have to be stored with us. As you are aware, we store goods in modules and our storage rates depend on how many of these modules a client uses, but so that you know, for the first module we charge $25.00 per week and for each additional module it's an extra $20.00 per week. Therefore, if you had 5 modules of goods in store the weekly storage charges would be $105.00 per week - so for a four week month you'd be paying $420.00 and for a five week month you would be paying $525.00. We do only charge for the storage up to the date that the goods are delivered so if you've paid your storage in advance, any applicable refund would be paid back to you following delivery. I hope this helps but if you'd like more information please call the office on 07 5527 9700. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Ashtons Removals representatives