Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals (page 5 of 8)

Reliable safe removalist.

Our move involved a house full of furniture over a reasonably short distance. Everything went to plan with contact from office staff beforehand to confirm timings etc. The boys who arrived to do the job were very efficient. Helpful, considerate and friendly. Made us feel confident that our belongings would be well cared for. Highly recommended.

Very Good Removalist.

We moved the equivalent of four bedrooms plus a garage full of stuff from Gold Coast Qld to Northern Rivers NSW approx 150 kms. We did our own packing of every thing that would fit into boxes, The removal team were on time and efficient in their loading and unloading of every thing. Two mirror backed display cabinets with glass sides and doors arrived intact with no breakages and all the furniture except a large day-bed was carried up stairs and through a tight entrance doorway into the house, amazing! Can't fault their work except that while the fridge was being moved out of the kitchen the vinyl floor covering was slightly damaged ie torn/abraded. No one wants to see damage done while moving out of a home that has been sold to a new owner, a little more care with trolley technique may be required. Otherwise every thing went very well, every one was courteous and polite and I would be happy to recommend Ashtons to any one.

Way over and above what I expected.

We had a local move - at the end of the same street in fact.
We moved a 4 bedroom house plus large lounges / appliances etc plus a baby grand piano.
The sales rep (Diane) came and saw us beforehand. She was very friendly and helpful and certainly not pushy. She was actually trying to find ways to save us money with the move.
The 2 guys (Ryan and Ben) arrive ready to go ahead of time and they wasted no time in getting started.
And then the heavens opened up! It poured with rain on and off the entire time. The rain didn't stop the guys, they were totally drenched and freezing cold but they still loaded and unloaded everything carefully and cheerfully.
They wrapped up mattresses and anything else that would have been damaged by the rain. They would have wrapped everything but I told them not to bother.
I told them I was on a tight budget so I asked if they could just do what they could for 3 hours then stop as I couldn't afford any more. I expected to have to move quite a bit myself but they worked their arses off and managed to get just about everything moved within the time.
I can not say enough about the great work ethic of these 2 men.
I will definitely be using Ashton's for our next move and I would not hesitate in recommending this company.

Just a final point - I have never bothered to write a review of any company before. But these guys went so far over and above my expectations I felt I had to write this!

Great removalist

Our move was equivalent to a 2 bedroom house, we had very big and heavy furniture.
We only moved 3km away.
The removalist turned up on time and were finished before the time given.

Professionalism personnified

Ashtons moved all our major furniture from our 5 bedroom house from Gold Coast to Brisbane. The quotation was provided quickly, the removal truck and guys arrived on time almost to the minute. They were very efficient and communicated well and the job was completed on time with no damage. The men who carried out this operation were very curteous and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend and use their services again

Stress free moving

Thank you Ashtons for making our Gold Coast move so stress free. The team arrived on time, took care with our belongings, were totally professional and nothing was too hard for them. Well done Ashtons!

Just my precious Piano

The last time my piano was moved I had a very uncomfortable experience with the mover I had contracted. They didn't have the equipment they needed, and they didn't have the experience either. There were moments my heart was in my throat while I was watching them. So I was nervous with this move. My piano is precious to me, I moved it here from the States (some could call that crazy, right?).

I emailed Ashton's and received a timely response by email. Then I started to question how they would accomplish the move, what equipment they would have, would the fellows have had experience in moving a piano, etc. etc. I was very much a "Nervous Nellie". They were very patient to answer all my questions. They gave me reassurances through the emails. They promised they knew what they were doing and it would be OK. And IT WAS. I watched every little move they made. I looked at the equipment they had and reassured myself they had what they needed. I observed their technique, they were experienced as they ought to have been. The fellows were very nice, very patient and very accommodating. I had only contracted to have my piano moved as we were able to handle the rest ourselves. But if I need a mover again, I would go back to Ashton's. They gave me a reasonable rate and I was very happy with their work. They were very easy to work with.

Excellent service from first phone call

We recently moved from the Gold Coast hinterland to Brisbane. We contacted a few removalists to get some idea of what to expect service-wise and cost-wise. Right from the first phone call to Ashtons, we were impressed. That service continued during a follow-up phone call and the visit to quote; a very professional approach within a courteous and friendly presentation. We think we *might* have been able to find someone a bit cheaper but with the experience of Ashton's great service and promise of more, we did not bother looking for something that may or may not exist. During the packing we had a few questions and these were answered promptly and always in a friendly and courteous way. The actual move out and move in the following day went very well and much faster than we had been told it might take. We were moving everything in our 3 bedroom home of 12 years but had no stairs to speak of and the van was able to park very close at each house. Overall we'd very happily ask Ashtons to move us again and also not hesitate to recommend them in the highest terms to others. Sincere thanks, Ashtons; great service is always much appreciated and valued.

Excellence in all areas.

3 bedroom from Springwwood Qld to storage at Ashtons for approx 5 months then to 3 bedroom high-rise unit at Labrador . The move started on time and both on pick up and delivered finished a bit earlier than expected. Excellent staff in the office and on telephone and all guys during pick up and delivery were courteous and helpful. Could not have asked for better service

Excellent service, attention to detail

Excellent service from the office staff, and a friendly professional removals team for both days of moving.
Nothing was too much for the removal team; they were punctual, professional, friendly, and careful with all our furniture and boxes. I cannot commend and recommend them highly enough.
Thanks you Ashtons for making this move stress free :)

The move was short, but the storage time was long (about 4 months)
All went according to plan, no problem with storage, our gear never left the modual, and was all good when we unloaded it.

The service supplied byShane and Christopher was excellent. They were very carefull with out furnitu

2 Bedroom apartment within the same building.
Shifted from 12th Floor to 16th Floor using lift.
Started on time and finished well within time frame.

Absolutely Awesome.

Ashtons moved us from a large 2 storey, 4 bedroom house and I couldn't have been happier. There was absolutely no damage done to any of our property and the boys worked tirelessly on what was a very long day. They were happy and motivated the whole time and were very professional, considerate and friendly. It made the whole stressful process of moving an absolute breeze. I could not recommend the team highly enough, I am a definite advocate for you guys :) Thank you Ashtons.

Successful Grand Piano removal.

A well organised efficient crew removed our Grand Piano from a difficult location and down a slippery grassy slope without a hitch. The piano was promptly delivered to its destination 30 km away and reassembled and so carefully done the piano did not need retuning. Great job Ashtons.

Perfect service, careful, on time

Moved a piano and took great care. They kept in contact throughout the day and kept us well informed. Loved the service!

Ashtons are the Piano Men!

Got a piano to move? Relax and use Ashtons. They did a wonderful job of moving our antique pianola. No mean feat - it weighs over 440kg! The service was prompt, efficient and our treasured possession made the move without a scratch on it. And it is still in tune! We've very impressed. DC, Gold Coast

Highly recommend Ashtons

Excellent service in recent move from 2 level townhouse to 3rd floor apartment. Removalists were very professional and a lovely friendly bunch - nothing too much trouble, and they even had to carry some items up 3 floors when lift broke down in apartment block, but none of them grumbled about it. Would definitely recommend Ashtons.

Great Job, Making Moving Easier

We just moved for the second time with Ashtons, from Brisbane to Gold Coast, and once again they did a great job.
They completed the job in less time than expected, also delivering excess furniture which they had stored for 2 years - all in good condition.
The office staff, estimator and removal guys all know their stuff.
Thanks again to Ashtons and making our moves easier!

Reliable and efficient

We are very appreciative of the care and attention given to our valuables during the move from Surfers to Sydney.
A highly professional and courteous team - from the staff over the phone to the removalists themselves a first class group which we would be proud to recommend and use again.

Great Professional Service

We were very impressed with the professional service we received from first contact to completion of our jobs, everyone we dealt with was outstanding and so helpful. We had to move twice in 6 weeks and we used Ashtons both times the first move was from an acre age property that we sold to a small rental property that unfortunately we had to move from after 6 weeks to another property just up the road so we experienced 2 completely different moves, both were dealt with in a quick and efficient way with no damage to anything. We will certainly be using them again in the future.

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?
Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.Gee sounds like an adGood afternoon Fela. Grace is correct in advising that the storage rates depend on the volume of goods that you have to be stored with us. As you are aware, we store goods in modules and our storage rates depend on how many of these modules a client uses, but so that you know, for the first module we charge $25.00 per week and for each additional module it's an extra $20.00 per week. Therefore, if you had 5 modules of goods in store the weekly storage charges would be $105.00 per week - so for a four week month you'd be paying $420.00 and for a five week month you would be paying $525.00. We do only charge for the storage up to the date that the goods are delivered so if you've paid your storage in advance, any applicable refund would be paid back to you following delivery. I hope this helps but if you'd like more information please call the office on 07 5527 9700. Thank you.

Similar listings