Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals (page 4 of 8)

Listing monitored by Ashtons Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Very happy with our move - thanks Ashtons

We moved from a caravan park to over 50's Manufactured home. we moved from the GoldCoastto Durack. The two guys who moved us with very polite and did a great job. The furniture was in storage for 8 days, then delivered to our home, once again the two guys were very good very careful with our furniture, and even suggested where a certain setting would look good. We were very impressed and would certainly recommend you to anyone moving house. The office staff were also very pleasant and very efficient. Bob and Pat Barnes

The entire team a pleasure

Right from the first point of contact with quoting the job through to the end was professional, friendly service. The admin staff where happy with my 'many' questions and the removal crew were professional, happy, friendly and nothing was a problem. We had storage for 3 weeks before delivery to our new home. On all occasions the team was punctual and no changes were made. I was very happy to see the original happy team back. I have no hesitation in recommending Ashtons. Thanks for making moving less stressful!

Frank Hughes
Frank HughesGold Coast

Piano Moving specialist

I was so impressed with this company and the moving of my two pianos from Springbrook to Brisbane.. Every step in the process from the first telephone inquiry to delivery was Prompt, courteous and extremely professional . The Movers Aleks and Mick arrived at the time designated, so efficient and so careful with my Pianos and ensured I was happy with their placement upon delivery. The whole process was stress free for me and I will be using their services again. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company for moving if you want a professional team that are cost effective.

Suze
SuzeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ashtons works!!

We moved two town houses into a 3 bedroom house so the move was big. The crew who came for the removal were so helpful and cheerful it made a very stressful time bearable. They were so obliging and didn't complain about the stairs or the bulky heavy items. The same applied when the goods were delivered. The admin staff at Ashtons were also wonderful and very helpful. They made a tough job easier too. I wasn't surprised by this great service. I've used Ashtons for my many moves over 50 years and it's always been the same.

stress free move

Extremely satisfied with prompt arrival and delivery - an hours drive away. Removalists were great guys, respectful, helpful and made move go smoothly after 32 years in same house. Will definately recommend Ashtons to friends and family.

Hassle free furniture removal

I moved only a short distance from a 2 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom house in an Over 50s Resort. Ashtons arrived on time and took the time that was estimated. The two men were very helpful and careful with my furniture. They were very obliging with placing the items where I requested in the new home.They were both very cheerful and obliging and I would recommend Ashtons to anyone moving. I thought the price competitive and well worth the service I received.

Professional in all aspects

Our move interstate was made so easy using this company, on tlme, efficient, polite and friendly staff, no damages. Would recommend

Piano removal from the Gold Coast to Newcastle.

Our move involved the relocation of a grand piano from the Gold Coast (Qld) to Newcastle (NSW).
The removalist team ((2 guys) attended at the exact time and date (previously agreed to) and dismantled the piano and loaded the unit in excellent time and great care.
The piano was duly delivered to the Newcastle address, again at the exact time and date (previously agreed to) and put together, again with great care.
Ashtons Removals are to be congratulated on the professional and very efficient manner in which this removal was undertaken.
Well done.
Chris G.

A smooth move.

Our move of a 4-bedroom house from Monterey Keys on 28/8/17 to Southport on 5/9/17 went very smoothly. All of the staff were very friendly and made a tough job quite pleasant.

Find out how Ashtons Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Professional Company, Good Service and pleasant people.

Our move was reasonably large 3 bedrooms, study, lounge/dining, and family room. While only a short distance to an adjoining suburb it involved placing our furniture into storage for about 4 weeks with Ashtons. We found Ashtons very punctual resulting in our move starting and finishing on time. Staff were professional and courteous and did everything to help, both in the uplift and delivery phase. They completed a full inventory of our items before the uplift which we liked and were very careful getting our furniture both out of our old home and into our new home. Made our move easy and we would certainly recommend Ashtons Removals to others.

Everything arrived in perfect condition!

We moved our picture framing business from Bundall to Molendinar. We were really concerned about moving such heavy equipment as if any thing got damaged we would not have been able to commence work straight away. I need not have worried as the removalists made it look so easy. They took great care with all our equipment and even helped us put it back together again in our new shop. The entire process from beginning to end was only 2 hours. Would highly recommend Ashtons Removals, made our job of moving so much easier.

Fred
FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company Great service

I was referred to Ashton's by a friend and they didn't disappoint. I had a small removal over a short distance, the initial quote was spot on and the boys at pickup and delivery worked so efficiently they even saved me $50.00. I highly recommend Ashton's to anybody no matter the size or distance. Thanks Ashton's.

Find out how Ashtons Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Great service, would highly recommend.

I stupidly did not use Ashtons for my initial move into my new house and the company I did use were unable to move my piano to my lounge room upstairs - they simply left it downstairs advising they couldn't get it up the stairs. I enquired with Ashtons and the lovely Bindy Marshal got back to me within the hour and advised that not only they could do the job (move the piano up the stairs), that the could do it the following day! The gents who arrived were professional and friendly and completed the job very quickly and safely. Super impressed by the whole company. Will definitely use Ashtons for my next move.

Awesome Company

Ashtons have now moved us 3 times, Tallebudgera - Beachmere - Burleigh Heads with 2 lots of storage in the middle of the moves. Everyone was extremely professional from Dianne to Erica to Craig to all the boys. Well done Team you have been amazing.
Cheers
Janet and Robert

Relocation

This was a second move within 3 weeks. Both were local moves of a small office and proceeded smoothly, punctually and efficiently from start to finish.

Garry W. Hazell
Garry W. HazellBenowa Waters

Prompt- friendly and on time for pickup, packingamd delivery.

We hired Ashtons after a friend's recommendation. Could not have been happier with the service. Friendly, professional and on time at the property. We had a three bedroom Villa on the Gold Coast, Queensland. Our furniture and goods were safely packed in boxed containers and delivered (without damage and intact) to a property on the Northern shore of Sydney. I will highly recommend Ashtons, as we have already done to another friend.
Five star service⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, with a smile

Adrian
AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pickup, storage and Return

Move was from 3 bedroom home into storage then on completion of house painting all the goods in storage were returned to the property.
Excellent service by highly professional staff and I can honestly highly recommend them all.

Excellent company. Highly recommend. Bindy was very accommodating and wonderful to deal with. We will certainly be using Ashtons Removals again.

AnnVB
AnnVBQld, 4272

The Best Ones Around

We have just moved and we didn't hesitate in calling Ashtons to re-locate us. We've used them three times now and each time we've had nothing but praise for them. From the office staff to the packers to the moving men, all were friendly and professional. We had a big move from a three bedroom unit to a house, which involved going up and down in a lift and then a drive up the side of a mountain. All was done within the time quoted and without any problems. The care they take to wrap and protect the furniture is amazing. . They don't come cheap but we have learned from experience that you really do get what you pay for. If we move again they are the people we will call.

I'm a perfectionist and even this impressed me

We moved a 6 bed 3 bath acreage home with lots of big pieces of heavy furniture. I'm a perfectionist and not easily impressed but this team was so good I requested them again for our next move. Moving is highly stressful but the team were efficient and friendly, making an enormous task achievable.

Awesome company

From the quote to the move, I cannot fault these guys. This is our second time we used them. They were all so happy efficient and helpful, even singing on the job. Nothing was too much trouble - helped us move from large house to small townhouse with a sense of humour which made us smile. Thank you again to the 3 removalists - you were the best! We will definitely be using Ashtons again.

Shortt
ShorttGold coast

Fantastic Company to work with

Couldn't fault them in anything, fantastic service, communication - they went out of there way to help. Highly recommend anytime. Moved 4 bedroom house into storage (meant for 4 months) - 10 months later we finally got into our new house. These guys were just fantastic, allowed access to add and remove stuff as we required. Always had a smile on there faces and there can do attitude was great. We we finally came to move OMG these guys rock - turned up at the ungodly hour I asked for smiles on there faces, singing and moved everything without a hitch. Even helped upright some of the bigger kit set furniture once it was made. If we ever move again, or I have family that move these are the only guys I will ever use again :)

Nene
NeneGold coast

Highly recommend

Very professional and personable team from the quoting to the actual moving, punctual and time efficient. Have used them before and highly recommend them.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Careful, talented, polite and professional

Ashtons, you made it easy.

I had a three bedroom plus garden tools etc.move from the Gold Coast to Brisbane, From the word go it was made so easy for me. The Lady who came to my home to give me a quote would have to be one of the nicest people I have come across. The staff member who handled my file was so obliging and helpful. Also the person who arranged the pick up of the empty cartons, no problems at all. Right down to the guys who packed and unpacked, just so friendly and helpful and perfect timing. Because of my situation, the Manager helped me so much. I cannot thank her enough. Also thanks to all the staff. I can honestly recommend Ashtons to anyone having to move.