Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals (page 3 of 8)

Listing monitored by Ashtons Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Move made easy

Kia
KiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like watching removalist ballet

Ashtons moved a piano one suburb over for me down steep driveways and over steps and around tight corners. The piano was barely jostled throughout the move and no walls were touched at all. It was raining so they covered the piano and it's seat while it was exposed to the rain and dried their wheels before rolling over carpet. They even went above and beyond the call of duty and lifted the piano for me to put carpet protectors under the wheels once it was in it's new spot.

Overall I found the staff, including the receptionist, friendly, efficient and very helpful. The service was affordable, painless and comprehensive. If I ever have to move house again I will be calling Ashtons first. Absolute legends, thank you.

Tinyr
Tinyrgold coast

Moving experts

I have moved a complete 3 bedroom house with htese guys and cannot recommend them more highly. The expertise they brought on the day and the expereince was just what I was looking for. Helpful, very friendly and absolute lovely guys. The way they handle all the products was just what i expected. I couldn´t have chosen better.

RobynCB
RobynCBSydney

Nothing was too much ch trouble!

I had some large furniture pieces I was moving form Nerang to Kingscliff. Coming up from Sydney to clear out my mothers house time was at a premium.
The booking was handled in a friendly and efficient way, accommodating my needs and timing with a can do approach. The guys arrived on time at 7.15am and we were packed and on the road within an hour. At the other end furniture had to be relocated to accommodate the delivery. By about 10am the job was done. The guys were helpful, friendly, polite careful with my things and nothing was too much trouble. I can't thank them enough for their help!! Great work and I would definitely recommend Ashton's if you are looking for help moving.

Goldygai
GoldygaiGold Coast

ABSOLUTELY 5 STAR SERVICE

From the office staff who kept in touch prior to moving day, through to the movers & shakers, our relocation was professional and seamless. We opted to have all the wrapping and packing done, plus a week in storage between properties, and everything arrived in the same condition it was collected. The men on the truck couldn't have been more pleasant and helpful in what is such a tough job ... they are credit to the company. For a trouble free move, I do not think Ashtons can be beaten.

House Move

I recently had Ashton's move my three bedroom house from Brisbane to the Gold Coast.

I found them very efficient and the workers really friendly.

I would recommend their service for others.

Helen K
Helen KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great peace of mind!

From my initial phone call to inquire about moving an antique grand piano, the service was great. Information was emailed promptly and on the day the piano arrived, the boys took plenty of time and care, with our precious cargo. All were friendly and professional from start to finish. Very happy.

Smooth and courteous

I moved from a four bed house on Gold Coast to south coast of NSW. The actual upload took about 5 hours in the rain. It all went very smoothly. My furniture was delivered on time and took about 4 hours to unload. The men at both ends were very good but particularly the ones on the Gold coast. They were very careful of all my goods.

Peace of mind

From the moment of arranging a free quote, to unpacking the last box after the move, Ashton’s Removals proved themselves to be friendly, helpful and accommodating of our every need. We plan to move again in 6 months and will definitely be booking them in. On the day, the boys were especially helpful and a real blessing. It felt like they were your mates and had your back!!

Professional, friendly and caring

From my initial phone call through to the completion of the move, I was very impressed. Everyone was professional, friendly and respectful. The move was a short distance but included a second drop off at another suburb. The crew were extremely obliging and helpful making sure the correct furniture was dropped off at the correct addresses. The crew went out of their way making sure the furniture was placed correctly and all boxes were put in the correct rooms. The crew were very hard workers!

Efficient, friendly, professional.

Four bedroom house, but not full of furniture. Only moved several kms to the next suburb. All went to clockwork from start to finish. Very impressed with the professionalism of the team. These guys are hard workers!

Quick response, well organized

very basic furniture without any domestic contents and belongings.
That is short distance.
Yes, they gave me a ring before they arrive.

Alter Igor
Alter IgorMurwillumbah

Ticked All Our Boxes!

We moved 100 km from a 4 bedroom to 3 bedroom house. Because there was a 4 week time lag between leaving our old home and taking up residence at our new place, Ashton's stored our furniture in their warehouse for that period. All of the services provided by Ashton's were professional, efficient and tailored to our personal needs. The lady who came to assess our needs was thorough, precise and submitted the quote to us on time as promised. The removalists were friendly, cooperative and very well-organised. We were won over by the storage system employed by Ashton's, which involves the use of modules stored in a weather-proof environment. Thanks to Ashton's our move was trouble-free!

Great Service & Smooth Move

After having my personal effects in store for 2 years with Ashtons on the Gold Coast, the move to my new home in South Australia went very smoothly. The contacts within their organisation were ever helpful and I was kept informed of the progress of the delivery. The delivery guys did an excellent job in placing furniture and boxes where I wanted them. Once unpacked, I found everything just as it had been packed 2 years previously; I commend Ashtons on their storage methods and facility. Keep it up, it works.

Christel1967
Christel1967South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Removalists - BEST in the Industry

The Smoothest Move Ever!

A moderate size move involving 2 levels and a piano. The distance was just 40km and all arrived in the condition it was shipped in. No breakage no damage. The team arrived on time and delivery was ahead of time as settlement was earlier than scheduled. The team were outstanding as were the people at the office. Of almost 20 moves over 50 years THIS was the best.

HBW
HBWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and experience

We needed a piano moved from one end of the coast to the other, so while not a massive job or big distance, it was still a tricky one. The piano was an elderly lady's grandmothers, so very precious to her. She was relocating and downsizing and simply no longer had room for it, but was understandably reluctant to let it go. After contacting several companies about moving it, we decided to use Ashtons based on price and reputation, and they didn't let us down. The move was handled smoothly, quickly and on time, and the elderly owner was very reassured that her piano was in safe hands on its way to us. Very happy with everything, thanks Ashtons!

Bill
BillNerang

Great Service

Although the distance of the move was quite short, it was a little complicated as it involved picking up from and delivering to three separate locations. From the initial in-home consultation until the last item was unloaded, the move went like clock work. We were really impressed by the professionalism of the team and just how efficient the move was - all on time, under budget and super friendly service.

Pam
PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Local Move

They went above and beyond!

3rd time Piano Move

Had to move my Baby Grand 3 times now, all 3 have been done excellently by Ashtons, 2 of them up and down a difficult flight of stairs with a tight turn. Staff have always gone the extra effort whichever crew I got.

Irene
IreneBrisbane

Stress Free Move

We recently moved to Brisbane from the Gold Coast requiring our furniture to be in storage for 6 weeks. From the quoting stage I was impressed by Ashton’s, they were extremely helpful with suggestions and happy to answer any questions. The crew who came to pack were prompt, helpful and polite. When we were ready to move into our new house the whole move went smoothly and again the staff were excellent. We would certainly recommend them.

Very happy with our move - thanks Ashtons

We moved from a caravan park to over 50's Manufactured home. we moved from the GoldCoastto Durack. The two guys who moved us with very polite and did a great job. The furniture was in storage for 8 days, then delivered to our home, once again the two guys were very good very careful with our furniture, and even suggested where a certain setting would look good. We were very impressed and would certainly recommend you to anyone moving house. The office staff were also very pleasant and very efficient. Bob and Pat Barnes

The entire team a pleasure

Right from the first point of contact with quoting the job through to the end was professional, friendly service. The admin staff where happy with my 'many' questions and the removal crew were professional, happy, friendly and nothing was a problem. We had storage for 3 weeks before delivery to our new home. On all occasions the team was punctual and no changes were made. I was very happy to see the original happy team back. I have no hesitation in recommending Ashtons. Thanks for making moving less stressful!

Frank Hughes
Frank HughesGold Coast

Piano Moving specialist

I was so impressed with this company and the moving of my two pianos from Springbrook to Brisbane.. Every step in the process from the first telephone inquiry to delivery was Prompt, courteous and extremely professional . The Movers Aleks and Mick arrived at the time designated, so efficient and so careful with my Pianos and ensured I was happy with their placement upon delivery. The whole process was stress free for me and I will be using their services again. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company for moving if you want a professional team that are cost effective.