Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals

The move was trouble free

The move was from a 4 bedroom house to storage for 3 weeks then into our new 3 bedroom house. All the guys were helpful and nothing too hard for them.

Good Service, pleasant people

Small move, a few antiques that had been damaged by the previous move and had to be taken to the company that would repair them and then returned to me upon having been fixed. The guys turned up on time. There were 3 of them, one doing the paper work while the other two moved the antiques. On the way out, one of the gentlemen had no understanding of what he was dealing with as I had to tell him to wait for me to help with the antiques. The other gentleman, who was part of the return trip, was more caring and pleasant.
The return move was costly I thought, but at least the antiques were handled with care.

Professional

I followed the recommended advice and chose Ashtons Removals to cater my needs. From the initial assessment and quote to the eventual uplift of my 2 bedroom apartment (which felt more like 10 bedrooms and 6 living areas), Ashtons' team were prompt, efficient and professional. The only thing to be said is that I will be using them again should the need arise again in the future.

Very Good Removalist.

We moved the equivalent of four bedrooms plus a garage full of stuff from Gold Coast Qld to Northern Rivers NSW approx 150 kms. We did our own packing of every thing that would fit into boxes, The removal team were on time and efficient in their loading and unloading of every thing. Two mirror backed display cabinets with glass sides and doors arrived intact with no breakages and all the furniture except a large day-bed was carried up stairs and through a tight entrance doorway into the house, amazing! Can't fault their work except that while the fridge was being moved out of the kitchen the vinyl floor covering was slightly damaged ie torn/abraded. No one wants to see damage done while moving out of a home that has been sold to a new owner, a little more care with trolley technique may be required. Otherwise every thing went very well, every one was courteous and polite and I would be happy to recommend Ashtons to any one.

Very Professional with one slight problem

I am very happy with the staff and service at the pick-up end. The office staff were very attentive and helpful. The removalists guys were also very nice, happy and efficient. Just one hiccup - on the day of delivery the truck arrived without my goods and another delivery date had to be programmed which is very inconvenient. I have used Ashtons a few times in the past and this has not happened before, so hopefully it will not happen again. I would still recommend them.

Overall great service just a couple of negative points.

My only negative was I had to have the Consultant out twice as wasn't convinced the first quote was accurate enough. Second time was closer to my expectations, but even though I had culled a huge amount from my home after these quotations, I still had to purchase additional boxes from elsewhere for packing (and my boxes were packed very tightly). Also the quote did not include the cost of the boxes, these had to be paid for in addition to the quote. When someone gives me a quote I expect ALL costs to be included and no additional costs required. This was a disappointment to me. Staff were very friendly and helpful when I needed answers to questions.
The truck packers were excellent on the removal and again on the delivery...great job boys.

No problem

My move was made so easy by the helpfull staff before,during,and after.Would not hesitate recommending Ashton's to anyone.All were bright and happy staff members.

Very Professional Job

The staff were very obliging and work efficiently and diligently to complete our move. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ashton's to anyone wanting to move.

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?
Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.Gee sounds like an adGood afternoon Fela. Grace is correct in advising that the storage rates depend on the volume of goods that you have to be stored with us. As you are aware, we store goods in modules and our storage rates depend on how many of these modules a client uses, but so that you know, for the first module we charge $25.00 per week and for each additional module it's an extra $20.00 per week. Therefore, if you had 5 modules of goods in store the weekly storage charges would be $105.00 per week - so for a four week month you'd be paying $420.00 and for a five week month you would be paying $525.00. We do only charge for the storage up to the date that the goods are delivered so if you've paid your storage in advance, any applicable refund would be paid back to you following delivery. I hope this helps but if you'd like more information please call the office on 07 5527 9700. Thank you.

Similar listings