Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals

Deanne

DeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Move - Stress Free

We moved our mother from her house into our house as she has Alzehemiers. The two removalists on the day Brenton & Jarred were nothing but professional - they packed the truck quickly and then packed all the furniture which is mainly antiques into the area we had available in half a lounge room in our house.
They completed the job in a few hours.

Ashton's were the only company that provided us with a quote all others that we contacted did not return email or phone call to give us a quote.

Would use Ashton's again without a second thought.

Stress Free Removalists

We moved from a 3 bedroom Villa to a 3 bedroom unit over a distance of 20 kms. Removalists told us they would be there at 7.00 am and they were! All furniture, cartons, plants were delivered without any breakages or scratches! This was the 4th time we had used Ashtons and that speaks for itself.

Rob Bare

Rob BareSouth East Queensland, QLD

High-quality removalists.

The guys from Ashtons were professional, on-time, efficient and careful with our property. They're more expensive than some of the others we looked at, but you get what you pay for in our experience.

Above and beyond

3 bedroom home, large kitchen dining family and formal lounge are. Lots of heavy statuary and on top of that they had to move a bedroom suite from the place we were moving to. No problems and also took furniture etc to out storage unit. Great teamwork and professionalism.

Carol G.

Carol G.South East Queensland, QLD

First move in 20 years

Moving from a 3 bedroom house to an apartment was huge but it couldn’t have been smoother. The movers were efficient & experienced. They were extremely helpful. I’d recommend Ashtons if you want a safe, punctual & cost effective move.

andrewmccullagh

andrewmccullaghSouth East Queensland, QLD

Legends!

Ashtons saved me at short notice when the removalists I booked failed to turn up Turned up within 2 hours of booking and did the job in super fast time.

Florencia B.

Florencia B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service

Michael Jones

Michael JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Excellent service, moved to an apartment the guys were on time and did a great job. I can recommend them and would use Ashtons again. I was a bit concerned about getting a 2.4 meter tv unit to the 7 floor but they have no trouble doing it

AnnieB

AnnieB

We recently engaged Ashtons Removals for our move from southern Gold Coast to northern Gold Coast. From the point of contact to discuss the move to the day of the move we were very impressed with the company. The guys on the day of the move were excellent. Would highly recommend Ashtons Removals.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

better than i imagined

First time using a removalist and wow! they exceeded my expectation.
we did originally shop like most people too but felt extremely comfortable with Ashtons. the fact they even came around to quote i was pleased to know the quote wouldn't change upon completion and that we would be stung with extra fees.

the boys were fantastic, everything arrived safe and sound and promptly.

most definitely will be using them again in 12 months when we have to move again!

Gretchen

GretchenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service - highly recommend!

The team from Ashton Removals were so helpful at a difficult time - my mother had died and I had to clear out her house and put precious furniture & other belongings into storage. Packing, uplift and then unload at storage unit was completed very efficiently. Helpful and understanding crew. Have also used Ashtons on three previous occasions for moving house. They were much bigger moves but again were done efficiently and with great care!

Rod

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Removal Company

Ashton Removals moved my 4-bedroom house from the Gold Coast to Brisbane with no fuss, no damage and great customer service from start to finish. We highly recommend this company for any removal needs, you wont be disappointed

Leonie_Field- Hayne

Leonie_Field- HayneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Recently I had to move, very stressful for me as my husband had died recently and I had to move for economic reasons. The mover who packed my goods, whole house, was efficient and did a great job. All aspects of the move were on time and no damage. Items were placed in new residence, bed assembled, washing machine hooked up.
I also had a lady come and unpack following day and then cartons were picked up afterwards.
All concerned made the move stress free--- thank you.

Darrellmaureen H.

Darrellmaureen H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

Recently moved from Gold Coast to Tuncurry NSW. 2 guys were punctual, polite and had amazing skill loading the 3 pods for shipment to Newcastle. Nothing was too much trouble.

Duncan

DuncanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving House Made Stressfree

Ashton Removals moved my 4 bedroom house load of furniture last month, only a short distance of around 20 km's, but still a big job - they were punctual, very hard working, loading and unloading very quickly, no damage to anything, and the 2 loaders were very engaging, taking a real interest in putting everything in a good place in the new house, and even connected the washing machine up ! Very highly recoemmended.

Mems

Mems

Beyond our expectations!

We recently moved the contents of our 5 bedroom house locally with Ashtons. We were very impressed with the team on moving day. They were so polite and exceptionally professional. They were incredibly careful with our belongings. They packed our fragile items expertly - I only wish I'd got them to do more packing for us! It was also little things that impressed me too, like the way they would make sure that we didn't lose a small part that belonged with a bigger one. They even gave us some helpful ideas on how to arrange our furniture in our new house! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and I would certainly use them again myself.

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free move

Everyone from Ashtons Removals who was involved in my move were professional, polite and helpful - from the receptionist right through to the 3 men who came and loaded / unloaded my furniture and belongings, which arrived in excellent condition.
My move was only short distance, from one suburb to another on the Gold Coast. On moving day the men arrived on time, they worked incredibly well together as a team, were quick, efficient and friendly. I would have no hesitation in using Ashtons Removals again or recommending them to others. Well done!
Lyn Pascoe

Fantastic People

This is the second time I have used Ashtons and my experience on both occasions has been the same, faultless. From Erica who took my initial call, Diane who provided the quote and Al and his team who undertook the move. They were respectful of my furniture and communicated with me if there were any issues. The move was seamless. Thank you!

LoisH

LoisHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Company

My family has used Ashtons not only for our 4 bedroom house move but also a Baby Grand Piano which has now relocated to family in Brisbane. The relocation took place as requested. The staff were thorough and careful with the Piano. The contact from the office was always informative and relevant and everything ran smoothly. I would not hesitate to use Ashtons again and have indeed recommended them to others .

Very Professional

Ashtons were professional and reliable which eased the stress of moving. Diane was fantastic she arrived on time to give me a quote and was so helpful, friendly and efficient. They did everything they said they would do. On the day they arrived on time and moved everything quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend and use again.

Kerry d.asked

Roughly how many storage creates would it take to store anaverage a 3 bedroom house?

Peter
Peter

Sorry, no idea. How long's a piece of string? What size crates? How packed are the rooms?. I found the people at Ashton's to be very helpful so I'd suggest ringing them direct.

Kerry d.

Haha yes I am waiting for them to come and quote. Just checking prices while I wait, time is running out.

Fela Duceasked

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?

Grace U
Grace U

Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.

Gee sounds like an ad

AJ
AJ

Good afternoon Fela. Grace is correct in advising that the storage rates depend on the volume of goods that you have to be stored with us. As you are aware, we store goods in modules and our storage rates depend on how many of these modules a client uses, but so that you know, for the first module we charge $25.00 per week and for each additional module it's an extra $20.00 per week. Therefore, if you had 5 modules of goods in store the weekly storage charges would be $105.00 per week - so for a four week month you'd be paying $420.00 and for a five week month you would be paying $525.00. We do only charge for the storage up to the date that the goods are delivered so if you've paid your storage in advance, any applicable refund would be paid back to you following delivery. I hope this helps but if you'd like more information please call the office on 07 5527 9700. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Ashtons Removals representatives