Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals (page 3 of 8)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ashtons Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
BOB T
BOB TSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best removalists we have ever used in about a dozen moves over almost 50 years!

Linda Y
Linda YTweed Heads South

Moving stress free

We had a four bedroom home including all outdoor furniture, statues and plants moved. We moved Elanora to Tweed Heads South. The guys were right on time 7:30 am and and move incredibly fast and had us in our new home early in the afternoon . The men were fantastic, good humoured and very polite, they couldn't do enough for us. We would definitely recommend Ashton's to anyone looking for a incredibly professional removal company. Words can't explain how happy we were.

Jayne M
Jayne MAU

Ashtons Removals Top Removal Company

We used Ashtons on the Gold Coast to pack and do a house furniture removal recently. Erica was very professional and understanding. For the actual packing and moving what a great bunch of guys we had. Such hard workers, thoughtful, careful and nice guys. Great job Ashtons. Would highly recommend them, & everyone I dealt with they were fabulous. Would use them again.

Seamless and safe removals and storage

Both large and small moves involved. Each occasion excellent. Staff are helpful, extremely obliging in dealing with furniture and possessions are moved and stored with meticulous care.

Good job well done

We needed to move a theatre organ onto a new platform on the stage in our hall.
The job was handled efficiently and professionally, and in the time frame planned.

Move made easy

Kia
KiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like watching removalist ballet

Ashtons moved a piano one suburb over for me down steep driveways and over steps and around tight corners. The piano was barely jostled throughout the move and no walls were touched at all. It was raining so they covered the piano and it's seat while it was exposed to the rain and dried their wheels before rolling over carpet. They even went above and beyond the call of duty and lifted the piano for me to put carpet protectors under the wheels once it was in it's new spot.

Overall I found the staff, including the receptionist, friendly, efficient and very helpful. The service was affordable, painless and comprehensive. If I ever have to move house again I will be calling Ashtons first. Absolute legends, thank you.

Tinyr
Tinyrgold coast

Moving experts

I have moved a complete 3 bedroom house with htese guys and cannot recommend them more highly. The expertise they brought on the day and the expereince was just what I was looking for. Helpful, very friendly and absolute lovely guys. The way they handle all the products was just what i expected. I couldn´t have chosen better.

RobynCB
RobynCBSydney

Nothing was too much ch trouble!

I had some large furniture pieces I was moving form Nerang to Kingscliff. Coming up from Sydney to clear out my mothers house time was at a premium.
The booking was handled in a friendly and efficient way, accommodating my needs and timing with a can do approach. The guys arrived on time at 7.15am and we were packed and on the road within an hour. At the other end furniture had to be relocated to accommodate the delivery. By about 10am the job was done. The guys were helpful, friendly, polite careful with my things and nothing was too much trouble. I can't thank them enough for their help!! Great work and I would definitely recommend Ashton's if you are looking for help moving.

Goldygai
GoldygaiGold Coast

ABSOLUTELY 5 STAR SERVICE

From the office staff who kept in touch prior to moving day, through to the movers & shakers, our relocation was professional and seamless. We opted to have all the wrapping and packing done, plus a week in storage between properties, and everything arrived in the same condition it was collected. The men on the truck couldn't have been more pleasant and helpful in what is such a tough job ... they are credit to the company. For a trouble free move, I do not think Ashtons can be beaten.

House Move

I recently had Ashton's move my three bedroom house from Brisbane to the Gold Coast.

I found them very efficient and the workers really friendly.

I would recommend their service for others.

Helen K
Helen KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great peace of mind!

From my initial phone call to inquire about moving an antique grand piano, the service was great. Information was emailed promptly and on the day the piano arrived, the boys took plenty of time and care, with our precious cargo. All were friendly and professional from start to finish. Very happy.

Smooth and courteous

I moved from a four bed house on Gold Coast to south coast of NSW. The actual upload took about 5 hours in the rain. It all went very smoothly. My furniture was delivered on time and took about 4 hours to unload. The men at both ends were very good but particularly the ones on the Gold coast. They were very careful of all my goods.

Peace of mind

From the moment of arranging a free quote, to unpacking the last box after the move, Ashton’s Removals proved themselves to be friendly, helpful and accommodating of our every need. We plan to move again in 6 months and will definitely be booking them in. On the day, the boys were especially helpful and a real blessing. It felt like they were your mates and had your back!!

Professional, friendly and caring

From my initial phone call through to the completion of the move, I was very impressed. Everyone was professional, friendly and respectful. The move was a short distance but included a second drop off at another suburb. The crew were extremely obliging and helpful making sure the correct furniture was dropped off at the correct addresses. The crew went out of their way making sure the furniture was placed correctly and all boxes were put in the correct rooms. The crew were very hard workers!

Efficient, friendly, professional.

Four bedroom house, but not full of furniture. Only moved several kms to the next suburb. All went to clockwork from start to finish. Very impressed with the professionalism of the team. These guys are hard workers!

Quick response, well organized

very basic furniture without any domestic contents and belongings.
That is short distance.
Yes, they gave me a ring before they arrive.

Alter Igor
Alter IgorMurwillumbah

Ticked All Our Boxes!

We moved 100 km from a 4 bedroom to 3 bedroom house. Because there was a 4 week time lag between leaving our old home and taking up residence at our new place, Ashton's stored our furniture in their warehouse for that period. All of the services provided by Ashton's were professional, efficient and tailored to our personal needs. The lady who came to assess our needs was thorough, precise and submitted the quote to us on time as promised. The removalists were friendly, cooperative and very well-organised. We were won over by the storage system employed by Ashton's, which involves the use of modules stored in a weather-proof environment. Thanks to Ashton's our move was trouble-free!

Great Service & Smooth Move

After having my personal effects in store for 2 years with Ashtons on the Gold Coast, the move to my new home in South Australia went very smoothly. The contacts within their organisation were ever helpful and I was kept informed of the progress of the delivery. The delivery guys did an excellent job in placing furniture and boxes where I wanted them. Once unpacked, I found everything just as it had been packed 2 years previously; I commend Ashtons on their storage methods and facility. Keep it up, it works.

Christel1967
Christel1967South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Removalists - BEST in the Industry

The Smoothest Move Ever!

A moderate size move involving 2 levels and a piano. The distance was just 40km and all arrived in the condition it was shipped in. No breakage no damage. The team arrived on time and delivery was ahead of time as settlement was earlier than scheduled. The team were outstanding as were the people at the office. Of almost 20 moves over 50 years THIS was the best.

HBW
HBWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and experience

We needed a piano moved from one end of the coast to the other, so while not a massive job or big distance, it was still a tricky one. The piano was an elderly lady's grandmothers, so very precious to her. She was relocating and downsizing and simply no longer had room for it, but was understandably reluctant to let it go. After contacting several companies about moving it, we decided to use Ashtons based on price and reputation, and they didn't let us down. The move was handled smoothly, quickly and on time, and the elderly owner was very reassured that her piano was in safe hands on its way to us. Very happy with everything, thanks Ashtons!

Bill
BillNerang

Great Service

Although the distance of the move was quite short, it was a little complicated as it involved picking up from and delivering to three separate locations. From the initial in-home consultation until the last item was unloaded, the move went like clock work. We were really impressed by the professionalism of the team and just how efficient the move was - all on time, under budget and super friendly service.

Pam
PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Local Move

They went above and beyond!