Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals (page 2 of 8)

Listing monitored by Ashtons Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Darrellmaureen H.
Darrellmaureen H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

Recently moved from Gold Coast to Tuncurry NSW. 2 guys were punctual, polite and had amazing skill loading the 3 pods for shipment to Newcastle. Nothing was too much trouble.

Duncan
DuncanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving House Made Stressfree

Ashton Removals moved my 4 bedroom house load of furniture last month, only a short distance of around 20 km's, but still a big job - they were punctual, very hard working, loading and unloading very quickly, no damage to anything, and the 2 loaders were very engaging, taking a real interest in putting everything in a good place in the new house, and even connected the washing machine up ! Very highly recoemmended.

Mems
Mems

Beyond our expectations!

We recently moved the contents of our 5 bedroom house locally with Ashtons. We were very impressed with the team on moving day. They were so polite and exceptionally professional. They were incredibly careful with our belongings. They packed our fragile items expertly - I only wish I'd got them to do more packing for us! It was also little things that impressed me too, like the way they would make sure that we didn't lose a small part that belonged with a bigger one. They even gave us some helpful ideas on how to arrange our furniture in our new house! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and I would certainly use them again myself.

Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free move

Everyone from Ashtons Removals who was involved in my move were professional, polite and helpful - from the receptionist right through to the 3 men who came and loaded / unloaded my furniture and belongings, which arrived in excellent condition.
My move was only short distance, from one suburb to another on the Gold Coast. On moving day the men arrived on time, they worked incredibly well together as a team, were quick, efficient and friendly. I would have no hesitation in using Ashtons Removals again or recommending them to others. Well done!
Lyn Pascoe

Fantastic People

This is the second time I have used Ashtons and my experience on both occasions has been the same, faultless. From Erica who took my initial call, Diane who provided the quote and Al and his team who undertook the move. They were respectful of my furniture and communicated with me if there were any issues. The move was seamless. Thank you!

LoisH
LoisHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Company

My family has used Ashtons not only for our 4 bedroom house move but also a Baby Grand Piano which has now relocated to family in Brisbane. The relocation took place as requested. The staff were thorough and careful with the Piano. The contact from the office was always informative and relevant and everything ran smoothly. I would not hesitate to use Ashtons again and have indeed recommended them to others .

Very Professional

Ashtons were professional and reliable which eased the stress of moving. Diane was fantastic she arrived on time to give me a quote and was so helpful, friendly and efficient. They did everything they said they would do. On the day they arrived on time and moved everything quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend and use again.

Dianne
DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress free move

Ashtons moved all our furniture from two different storage facilities from Dalby to the Gold Coast. The move was hassle free thanks to the whole team. Great value too. Would definitely recommend!

Michelle N.
Michelle N.South East Queensland, QLD

Made shifting so much easier!!!

4 bedroom house. Short distance. Quicker than what we thought. Very efficient. Wrapped furniture so no damage. Could not fault them. Even gave us tips on how to move very old furniture within the house so as not to damage it.

Ross
RossRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Experience

Ashtons Removals were fantastic. They moved my Mum's furniture and valuables from the Goldie to Brisbane like it was their own. Everything arrived exactly as it left. Would definitely utilise these guys again!

Svenja D.
Svenja D.South East Queensland, QLD

Happily will move with Ashtons Removals again

I had to move an Upright Piano to my new place with horrible access 14 wooden outdoor steps which is why 4 movers were needed. Very happy how the handled the piano with care, even though costly I would recommend their service. Easy and very friendly communication and set up of date and time and quick delivery. Thank you!

Great service always helpful

Ashtons were friendly and helpful providing excellent service. Fully recommend. On time stepped up when other companies didn't. They went out of their way to accommodate my needs. I'm most grateful to them.
Teresa Pianta

Lisa.S
Lisa.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

The move went well.

On 23/3/19 I used Ashton’s Removals to move from a 3 bedroom townhouse to another 3 bedroom townhouse. The Removalist’s were extremely efficient, careful and kind. I highly recommend them.

LarryW
LarryWNew South Wales

A move without Hassle!

We moved my Mother into an aged care serviced apartment then moved all remaining furniture and household goods interstate for a garage sale and finally off to the Salvos. Ashtons did the first two transfers without hassle or damage and their team was very helpful and obliging.
I would certainly recommend Ashton's.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Varsity Lakes Gold Coast to Country South Coast NSW

Exceptional Effort On A Very Hot Day

3 Bedroom townhouse on one of the steepest streets in Brisbane.
To The Gold Coast.
Started on time, arriving before 7:30am in the morning.
Finished ahead of time, early afternoon.
We consider the move to have been a success and would use them again.

Cabbage
CabbageGold Coast

Moving House on the Gold Coast

I used Ashtons on the Gold Coast as my removalist, they were very professional and understanding. They came to the house the day before the move and packed the boxes for me. The next day the truck arrived on time and was loaded efficiently by very polite, careful and nice guys. Such hard workers - the furniture and boxes were unloaded into my new house on time. They arranged for unpackers to come the next day, what a blessing they were. Great job Ashtons, I would highly recommend them & everyone I dealt with, they were fabulous. Would use them again.

Jenny and Paul F
Jenny and Paul FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repeat Customer Moving House

Ashtons have moved us 4 times now and their service has not faulted. 3 & 4 bedroom moves, first was a long distance and last 3 short distance. From the office arrangements to the boys on the trucks, the move was on time and the physical move went smoothly, the cost was also reasonable.
We have complete confidence in Ashtons that's why we have continued to use them for our moving houses and will again when next we relocate.

Sue
Sue

Saved the day

My husband and I were coming up from Sydney to move my mother from one place to the other on the Gold Coast. A few days before my husband injured himself and couldn't help. Ashtons had previously been recommended to me by a friend so I rang and asked if they could help out at short notice. They were great, turned up on time, fast service, friendly guys and it made our day so much easier.

Moving house

Great service from beginning to end. Everyone was very helpful. I moved from a 4 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom home a few kms away. The boys arrived on time, they were very polite, considerate and careful. My furniture was stored in van overnight and delivered promptly the next morning. Again the boys were very professional, cheerful, funny and extremely careful. Would recommend to anyone.

BOB T
BOB TSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best removalists we have ever used in about a dozen moves over almost 50 years!

Linda Y
Linda YTweed Heads South

Moving stress free

We had a four bedroom home including all outdoor furniture, statues and plants moved. We moved Elanora to Tweed Heads South. The guys were right on time 7:30 am and and move incredibly fast and had us in our new home early in the afternoon . The men were fantastic, good humoured and very polite, they couldn't do enough for us. We would definitely recommend Ashton's to anyone looking for a incredibly professional removal company. Words can't explain how happy we were.

Jayne M
Jayne MAU

Ashtons Removals Top Removal Company

We used Ashtons on the Gold Coast to pack and do a house furniture removal recently. Erica was very professional and understanding. For the actual packing and moving what a great bunch of guys we had. Such hard workers, thoughtful, careful and nice guys. Great job Ashtons. Would highly recommend them, & everyone I dealt with they were fabulous. Would use them again.

Seamless and safe removals and storage

Both large and small moves involved. Each occasion excellent. Staff are helpful, extremely obliging in dealing with furniture and possessions are moved and stored with meticulous care.

Good job well done

We needed to move a theatre organ onto a new platform on the stage in our hall.
The job was handled efficiently and professionally, and in the time frame planned.