Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals (page 5 of 8)

Listing monitored by Ashtons Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
KarenB
KarenBForest Lake

Highly recommend Ashtons

Great delivery able to deliver urgently for me

I phoned up on the morning of the delivery asking for a piano to be moved. I needed it to be done by 3pm. They managed to do it within a couple of hours of my phone call, way before 3pm. Such a relief. Great service would use them again no problem.

Couldn't have done it without them

Our move 4br acreage to 3br waterfront home. The distance was long enough.
Started on time and finished on time

Good Removal

The move went extremely well helped by pleasant removalists. Although the removal was only over a short distance good planning and diligent work efforts assisted in getting the removal done in a most efficient manner. Having had many moves throughout my life I can say that this was the best

Find out how Ashtons Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Ashtons is reliable and trustworthy, happy to recommend!

We have moved interstate from the Gold Coast to Melbourne on 04 Jan 2017. Its a three-bedroom house. We also had our car transported. The Ashtons boys made this whole interstate moving thing so easy for us. From quoting in written letter by John the manager, to figuring out the removal date, to lifting up, to the final arrival, nothing to worry. All furniture including glass-top dinning table, leather chairs, fabric lounge, leather beds, mattresses..., have been well wrapped up. Fridge and washing machine have also been taken really good care.

Happy to recommend Ashtons to anyone.

Petero
PeteroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thoroughly Professional Job - Highly Recommend

Moved the family home of 30 years (after downsizing) to a townhouse several suburbs away with an extra drop off elsewhere of several heavy items on the way. Selected Ashtons based on reviews on this site. Found the company to be totally professional and helpful from first phone call, through onsite quotation and advice, liaison in lead up and on moving day itself. All undertakings were met effortlessly and unforeseen issues on the day handled cheerfully in their stride. Not sure how price compares but satisfied to pay what we did and that we got good value for money. Special thanks to the crew who never faltered on the (heatwave) moving day: Will, Mick, Justin and Dave. Ashtons would be our first and only choice for another move.

Makes the move easy, best people to deal with

We have moved several times before and to date not one has come close to the ease and stress free move we have just experienced with Ashtons. The people are great the move above all else was stress free.

My simple advise, use Ashtons.

Grumpy
GrumpySouth East Queensland, QLD

This move could not have been easier

I have moved house several times over the years and it has always been far from a pleasant experience. The guys at Ashtons changed all that. From getting a Quote, setting a removal date to the actual move, nothing was a problem, the attitude of all the staff I had contact with was delightful, and the team was extremely professional.

I will use Ashtons again, and I have no problem recommending them to anyone.

Albro
AlbroGold Coast

These Ashtons guys are the BEST

Hazza W
Hazza WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Easy Move

Had our stuff stored in a module by Ashtons from our last move with them which was very effecient.
Called for our stuff to be brought to our new apartment.
Everything went smoothly one again, on time and excellent service.
Wouldn't use anyone else.

Lois
LoisGold Coast

Would not go anywhere else!

My downsizing move from a 4 bedroom home to a 2 bedroom unit did not go to the time plan I had but Ashtons kept my load in storage until I could move into my new unit. The were understanding, kept their word with everything discussed and kept in touch exactly as they said they would. The guys who did the actual move were fantastic; punctual, courteous and so helpful. I am a returning customer from 10 years ago and I recommend Ashtons to anyone asking for a removalist.

Wonderful and stress free experience

I recently moved interstate and could not fault the care and efficiency of Ashtons Removals which made it stress free

Excellent service.

We moved from our large family home to a smaller house within the local area.
The 3 men who facilitated the move were courteous, efficient and helpful for all aspects of the move. They arrived at our place at 0715 hrs and were finished doing 2 loads by 1215 hrs.
From the initial quote to finalising the move on the day everyone was very helpful.

I would use them again, and would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends, in fact I have already done so!

Pam T
Pam TGold Coast

Took The Stress out of Moving!

We downsized from a large home to a lifestyle resort four weeks ago. We had used Ashton's previously (4 years ago) and had no hesitation in using their services once again. Didn't bother to get any other quotes! From the time Mick & Will arrived, the stress was removed as they took over and safely uplifted all our belongings. They held them safely overnight and delivered to our new home as promised at 7.30 the next day. Nothing was too much trouble for the Ashton's team. Thank You!!

Wonderful experience every time! Highly recommend.

We usually move every 12-18 months and have used them for all our moves. Highly recommend Ashton's and the team, fast, courteous and hard working. Moved from storage to new house at Kingscliff and they were there bright and early even helping me plumb the fridge in! Finished just after lunch even though it was 4 bedrooms plus!

Josh S
Josh S

Lives up to the reviews. Strongly recommend

I was very impressed, this specific move was smaller with only a bedroom worth of items and within the local area. Communication was phenomenal, and everything that was promised that would be done, was done. The team who came on day were fantastic overall. I was really impressed. Strong recommend and use Ashtons again.

five star service.

We moved interstate from Queensland to country WA and the professionalism was second to none, we would not hesitate in using Ashtons or their counterparts in WA, KT Moller, excellent service.

Excellent service

Ashtons moved my furniture and belongings from a three bedroom house recently. From the quote stage to the completion of the move all staff were courteous and helpful. They went above and beyond to assist me and devised a solution when settlements were delayed. I was very happy with their service overall and the boys that did the actual moving did an excellent job of packing and carrying some precious items. I would definitely use Ashtons again.

Mick
MickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Grandfather Clock

Simple move of a grandfather clock from GoldCoast to Adelaide. Clock was valuable and sentimental. Extremely well packed and cared for. Terri from Ashtons was awesome and understanding. I've done a lot of moves in the past with various companies. I will never go for anyone else now. Could not rate high enough!!

Reliable safe removalist.

Our move involved a house full of furniture over a reasonably short distance. Everything went to plan with contact from office staff beforehand to confirm timings etc. The boys who arrived to do the job were very efficient. Helpful, considerate and friendly. Made us feel confident that our belongings would be well cared for. Highly recommended.

Way over and above what I expected.

Great removalist

Our move was equivalent to a 2 bedroom house, we had very big and heavy furniture.
We only moved 3km away.
The removalist turned up on time and were finished before the time given.

Professionalism personnified

Ashtons moved all our major furniture from our 5 bedroom house from Gold Coast to Brisbane. The quotation was provided quickly, the removal truck and guys arrived on time almost to the minute. They were very efficient and communicated well and the job was completed on time with no damage. The men who carried out this operation were very curteous and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend and use their services again

Stress free moving

Thank you Ashtons for making our Gold Coast move so stress free. The team arrived on time, took care with our belongings, were totally professional and nothing was too hard for them. Well done Ashtons!

NMB