Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals (page 8 of 8)

Listing monitored by Ashtons Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Don B
Don BCity of Gold Coast Qld 4214

Ashtons Equals Excellence

From quotation to furniture placement, Ashtons Removal staff were professional, transparent, courteous with pleasant behavior, others should emulate. Very impressive.

highly professional

My "stuff" was in storage with them for 2 years and when unpacked was same as the day it left. Polite and friendly staff, always happy and helpful. A very professional organisation

Christine Gold Coast
Christine Gold Coastbrisbane

Moving for the 4th time with Ashtons

Simply the best...... better than all the rest!!!!!!! From the beginning Erica was most courteous and professional, then John who is just awesome, the guys were efficient and very careful moving our furniture, nothing was a problem.
We will be back in 6-8 months for the next move!!!! Keep up the good work Ashtons you guys sooooo deserve it.
Thanks again to everyone.

Tricky move.

Ours was a tricky move with three different locations for furniture to be delivered too.
From start to finish the staff were fantastic . Nothing was too much effort .

Thank you to all the staff who made the move effortless.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Ashtons Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

moveing posessions

Your company is very good. From taking our request,conferming the cost,adviseing pick up time and date,pick up and delivering our goods,all of your staff have been very professional.What they said is what happened. A pleasue to deal with.

Stress free move

Ashton's moved my 90 year mother from her townhouse to a retirement village, all was stress free & handled in a very professional manner. Although my sister and I did the packing and unpacking, mum's furniture and possessions were handled with care and arrived completely undamaged. Ashton's were recommended to us and we can pass on this recommendation with no hesitation.

Best movers!!!

Ashton's made our home move with a young toddler stress free! They came in and packed everything and took great care with our belongings. I truly believe you get what you pay for and whilst Ashton's is a little bit pricier than the average removalist it is worth every cent and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends and family.

Excellent moving company

Excellent service . Arrived promptly ,never stopped to get packed on time. We moved from the Gold Coast to Sydney and they arrived on time and never stopped. A smooth transition. We did not insure because of the way they pack your belongings and not a thing was damaged . That was our choice they do provide insurance. I highly recommend them.
Trustworthy , helpful ,reliable professional and affordable