Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals

Be aware of those hidden cost

1. States in contract but wasn't highlighted by sales that free delivery from where depot is to where you are in which case I was charged additional.
2. Bought delivery insurance but that not valid for 60 days which means if your stuff n storage then final delivery from depot to your home want be covered! Very tricky
3. Customer service was great when they try to sell and becomes nightmare when it comes to delivery. And they don't believe you will move again hence why they don't care!

Don't think I'd recommend this company to anyone!

Hidden cost, bad services

Excellent moving company

Excellent service . Arrived promptly ,never stopped to get packed on time. We moved from the Gold Coast to Sydney and they arrived on time and never stopped. A smooth transition. We did not insure because of the way they pack your belongings and not a thing was damaged . That was our choice they do provide insurance. I highly recommend them.
Trustworthy , helpful ,reliable professional and affordable

Best movers!!!

Ashton's made our home move with a young toddler stress free! They came in and packed everything and took great care with our belongings. I truly believe you get what you pay for and whilst Ashton's is a little bit pricier than the average removalist it is worth every cent and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends and family.

Stress free move

Ashton's moved my 90 year mother from her townhouse to a retirement village, all was stress free & handled in a very professional manner. Although my sister and I did the packing and unpacking, mum's furniture and possessions were handled with care and arrived completely undamaged. Ashton's were recommended to us and we can pass on this recommendation with no hesitation.

moveing posessions

Your company is very good. From taking our request,conferming the cost,adviseing pick up time and date,pick up and delivering our goods,all of your staff have been very professional.What they said is what happened. A pleasue to deal with.

Tricky move.

Ours was a tricky move with three different locations for furniture to be delivered too.
From start to finish the staff were fantastic . Nothing was too much effort .

Thank you to all the staff who made the move effortless.

Moving for the 4th time with Ashtons

Simply the best...... better than all the rest!!!!!!! From the beginning Erica was most courteous and professional, then John who is just awesome, the guys were efficient and very careful moving our furniture, nothing was a problem.
We will be back in 6-8 months for the next move!!!! Keep up the good work Ashtons you guys sooooo deserve it.
Thanks again to everyone.

highly professional

My "stuff" was in storage with them for 2 years and when unpacked was same as the day it left. Polite and friendly staff, always happy and helpful. A very professional organisation

Ashtons Equals Excellence

From quotation to furniture placement, Ashtons Removal staff were professional, transparent, courteous with pleasant behavior, others should emulate. Very impressive.

Highly reccommended for all Piano moves

My compnay use Ashtons exclusively for all our piano movements. They have the right equipment and experience and the crane contacts to make even the most difficult move stress free.
Highly reccommended.

Excellent service

My furniture was packed, loaded and unpacked under very adverse conditions- heavy rain squalls, thunder and some lightning. The boys did a fabulous job between downpours- not one item was wet and all were placed exactly where I needed them to be. And we all kept our sense of humour.

Never had a problem

I have used Ashton's to move my house and baby grand piano three times now, including a storage of everything for two weeks.
I moved into a house with a STEEP driveway and still wasn't a drama for these guys, my piano doesn't have a single mark on it and is always assembled with care. I will not use anyone else to move my stuff and they are always able to work around suitable times for delivery etc.

Quality service.

Professional staff in both states, who are efficient and friendly. Thank you to John for taking the time to fully explain all the details, providing small tips and tricks with packing, as well as talking me through the moving process. Despite being so busy, everything was quick & efficiently arranged. No damage to any of my goods.

Very Professional Job

The staff were very obliging and work efficiently and diligently to complete our move. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ashton's to anyone wanting to move.

No problem

My move was made so easy by the helpfull staff before,during,and after.Would not hesitate recommending Ashton's to anyone.All were bright and happy staff members.

Great Work

Ashtons Removals are great, on late notice manage to fit us in 5.30am on settlement date, they were on time, efficient and polite. Would recommend them to anyone.

Fantastic Service

From the phone call to book in, to the end of the move these guys were amazing. Nothing was a problem, and so friendly and courteous while doing it. Would highly recommend to anyone needing to move.

Christmas move

Thanks to the guys who moved us between Christmas and New year. They were cheerful and really helpful, and moved everything including a piano and grandfather clock without a hitch. Would recommend Ashton's to anyone thinking of choosing a removal company.

Excellent service and Professionalism

Ashtons were very impressive from quotation to delivery. The guys moving the furniture were polite, personable, professional and considerate of the items they were moving as if they were more than there own. They were also efficient on a very muggy and humid day, all with a smile.

True professionals

We cannot praise the team at Ashtons highly enough - from moving out of our previous home, to storage for 18 months, to returning it in perfect condition, including the piano, to our new home over the border. We are in awe of the professionalsm of the removal team who were efficient and good-natured throughout. Well done guys - you are a credit to your industry!

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?
Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.Gee sounds like an adGood afternoon Fela. Grace is correct in advising that the storage rates depend on the volume of goods that you have to be stored with us. As you are aware, we store goods in modules and our storage rates depend on how many of these modules a client uses, but so that you know, for the first module we charge $25.00 per week and for each additional module it's an extra $20.00 per week. Therefore, if you had 5 modules of goods in store the weekly storage charges would be $105.00 per week - so for a four week month you'd be paying $420.00 and for a five week month you would be paying $525.00. We do only charge for the storage up to the date that the goods are delivered so if you've paid your storage in advance, any applicable refund would be paid back to you following delivery. I hope this helps but if you'd like more information please call the office on 07 5527 9700. Thank you.

Similar listings