Ashy Bines Abs Challenge

Ashy Bines Abs Challenge

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stole money from me & customer service was terrible

Don't not sign up for this!!! I understand you have to read terms and conditions but still absolutely appalled that it is not said more clearly that it is not just the one off payment. Also the customer service was terrible and made me out to sound like an idiot. It seems a lot of other people had the same problem too! This program is a scam and I wouldn't recommend to anybody!

Stay away

Ashy overcharged my account stay away from this challenge. She steals money and now I can't get a hold of getting my money back I have no way. I want my money back

Great program and support

Inclusions: 28 day exercise program, questionnaire to recognise your habits/ body type, meal plans, videos to ensure you have good form when performing certain exercises.

Decent app, there is also a Facebook group you can get involved in. This program is all about encouraging you to make your own decisions and to get educated about healthy living (eating/ exercise/ mentally). The forums are super supportive and positive which helps through the process.

Downfall - a lot of people don't read terms and conditions when purchasing online and can leave negative comments. This does not happen that often, but I do recommend upon purchase, read carefully and ensure you're signing up to the program you want to avoid upsetting yourself.

Very disappointed, stealing money out my account

I signed up with Ashley Bines for the "once off" payment Abb Challenge but have a larger amount debited from my account on a monthly basis form them. Have sent emails and messages and have no response. This is illegal and very frustrating. Can't believe someone who promotes such a huge business world wide would steal from people looking to join up her challenges and programs, I am very upset and would like this to be rectified ASAP...

Awesome program! SO Easy!

Fantastic plan for such a cheap price! Honestly can not complain at all. The support team are amazing and quick to respond. Highly recommend it to anyone looking to drop body fat!

Cait M.Ashy Bines

Thank you for taking the time to review Hanna. We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the program.

Cait - Ashy Bines Team

M.c

M.cAU

Complete scam!!

Do not sign up. Complete scam , taking money, sneakily as they do not send an invoice or receipt.
Signed for a $7 trial and got $80 out of my account. Sent multiple emails no answers. program is crap, you are best to do something that works and completely legit like Michelle bridges.

Scam. Steer cleer!!!

Read the fine print very carefully.

Signed up for a one off $7.00 28 day program. I was sneakily signed me up for ongoing $30/month membership (as a "free gift". The membership is little more than access to a facebook group.

Refused to refund me when I asked, just sent me a copy and paste reply within a minute, obviously a common issue!

Great challenge!

The app is amazing and easy to follow! Have found the workouts very challenging for a beginner and cannot complete the whole workout. However love the variety in the workouts and the great support :)

Cait M.Ashy Bines

Thank you Abby for taking the time to review. I hope that a couple of months on you are now able to complete more of the sessions and are seeing amazing results.

Cait - Ashy Bines Team

Cass A

Cass AHunter Region, NSW

Awesome!

The app is super easy to use. Love the workout videos and the food plans. Lots of information and support! I have been recommending to all my friends I love it!

courtjbPerth

now I see what everyone is complaining about

D Cal

D CalMelbourne

Terrible

I signed up for challenge and before the month subscription expired I emailed to cancel. They are still taking my money and won't cancel my membership.
The actual challenge is a joke....

TERRIBLE DO NOT BUY

I thought this was a one time thing but they were taking monthly charges out of my bank account. I have had to get my bank to cancel this payment. NEVER BUY.

Anna-Jade-K