3.7

65% · 385158 · 27%

Kristen
Kristen

Perfect!

I purchased this product some time ago and it's taken me until now to use it but I'm so happy I said! I love the workouts, they really push me and I can feel that they truly work the said areas targeted by the program. I can't wait to see the change in myself on Day 28!

Britt
Britt

Lisa
Lisa

Charged me without authorization

Very disappointed in the customer service with this program and cannot recommend strongly enough to not get involved. I bought an individual program, and was enrolled in a completely separate program where I was charged an additional 30 dollars. The company refused to give me a refund multiple times. They also offer no customer service via telephone which should have been the first red flag. Don't do it!

Gidget
Gidget

Fun, doable and it works

I immediately felt a difference in my gluteus and could actually see a difference in my butt after the first week. If you are serious about working out and doing this program than you will be happy with your results. This does not take a lot of time out of your day plus you can do it at home! I managed to do this with a very busy schedule either at my home or at the park. That being said I did not do the 45 minute walk everyday nor did I follow her food plan. I find that cooking five days a week using fresh ingredients is good enough for me. My overall advise, don't push yourself but stay persistent! If you miss a day don't beat yourself up just make sure to stay motivated.

Kahlia Tuffin
Kahlia Tuffin

Not impressed

I would NEVER recommend this gym! There was a MASSIVE lack of support in a couple of vital areas. 1) I asked a few of questions in your online meetings and was ignored (some other people's questions were answered). 2) When the challenge finished I was not informed that I would continue to be charged. When I talked to the lady on the phone, I asked this question before signing up to the challenge and she indicated that I was only paying while the challenge was in progress and had a choice to continue after completing the challenge. I approached the gym about this and they asked me to email...MONTHS later and I still have no reply.

Sarah Whelan
Sarah Whelan

Charging me

I signed up for the booty challenge was on "special". I have just got my bank statements and I have been charged twice for this challenge that I haven't even used. Don't bother me about the first two payments I knew about but the next two they do bother me and the money seems to be going up. I'd like you to cancel this as soon as possible.

Anne
Anne

A complete scam

This is a scam. I signed up for a one time fee and instead got charged continuously. You cannot contact anyone. And when trying to I ended up being blocked. This is a huge scam full of unprofessionals.

Kendall R.
Kendall R.8 posts

Best Program Ever!

I am only a week down on this program and I have followed the workout and meal plans exactly except for swapping a few minor things for some meals and it has been fantastic! I feel full all the time, the meals are easy and quick to make and taste delicious, the breakfast ones are my favourite! I did not weigh myself as the program wasn't about my weight more about the shape of my body toning up and changing and one week down and I've lost 3.5cm of my waist, 2cm off my hips, 2.5cm off my butt and .5cm off my thigh which is the area I am most wanting to target. I'm so impressed with these numbers already that I will definitely be sticking to this!

Katherine Evans
Katherine Evans

Loved it

I am a newbie to strength training (always a cardio junkie) so I gained weight. Unfortunately I didn't take measurements but I know what I gained was muscle because I feel smaller and more toned. My booty grew and became more toned. I had to make a few tweaks to the program but the apps make it so easy to follow along with. I would highly recommend and can't wait to do again!

Epma Lupita
Epma LupitaAU

Don't waste your money on it

I got attracted to this program because in Facebook it is only 7 USD (10 AUD) , I just use it once, however in the next month, I got charge for 40.2 AUD so I decided to canceled this membership and ask for refund. I rarely gave the bad review about the product, but i really dissapointed with it, I didn't get the refund and suddenly last week I got charged again for 40.2 AUD even though I already canceled the membership. I already email the team about this problem but still no response from them.

Caylah Chiplin
Caylah Chiplin

Love it

Fantastic! Easy to use downloadable app that you can keep forever. Don't have to go to the gym! The support from the girls in the forum is awesome and Ashy personally gets on there and responds at times which is also amazing. I would recommend to any of my friends. The added bonus is how amazing you'll feel if you follow the plan. You'll never look back.

Laura.S
Laura.S

Completely disappointed !

I paid $7 for the booty app, which I downloaded and used once. I then noticed monthly payments coming out of my account of $40! After contacting customer service I was told I have signed up for the "LIFE" program, which I read nothing about or received any services from. Not once did I see anything about this "life" program in emails or while signing up for the booty app! I am extremely disappointed with their customer service and lack of clear explanation of the services and what your signing up for.

Renata
Renata

Amazing and well balanced

Absolutely love it! You can train at home or at the gym. Some exercises do require some sort of weights though. I already had DB and KB at home but you can use water bottles instead. All exercises are explained in provided videos. It is a 28 day challenge so you train everyday (if you wish) and the workouts are well balanced. Just when you think you won't be able to move, there is a beautiful session of yoga bliss. I could see the results pretty quickly which was very motivating. I didn't strictly follow the meal plan myself as I am pretty good with my food but I have definitely took out some new recipes and ideas from this app. I purchased Ashy's Ab Challenge app shortly after. Love it!

SmS
SmS

Highly recommend - challenging at times but well worth it!

I wasn't sure what to expect but whatever it was that I did expect the program exceeded that. It is challenging, mixes it up everyday, makes you push through the tough times as well! Results are also coming along and that also wasn't expected with only being half way through the current program!

Meal Plans, Online Support and the App was provided with videos that explain all the exercises so you don't get stuck!

Khy Wright
Khy Wright

Amazing program!

This program is amazing! So easy to follow, super motivating to see results and great for all fitness levels! For the price of $7USD you get the PDF program, website, app and support page - each one worth more than that in its own right!

Highly recommend this program!

Lyndall
Lyndall

Amazing!!!

Absolutely love this program! Love the alternative Vegetarian/Vegan food options and love the versatility!

I haven't completed the program but I love that I can turn the app on and workout whenever I feel like a push x

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how Ashy Bines Booty Challenge compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Julia Grenier
Julia Grenier

Really great challenge

I lift weights at a gym 5 to 6 days a week, but doing the same exercises all the time becomes repetitive and no longer becomes a challenge. This exercise program has really helped me to challenge my body again and work muscles that I don't normally work. The videos that come with the program are very helpful if you've never done the exercise before because Ashy Bines explains how each exercise should be done. The way the website (and now app!) is set up makes the whole thing super easy to follow. After every workout I'm left feeling stronger than when I started.

Liz Beresford
Liz BeresfordSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Shannon Surrusco
Shannon Surrusco

Couldn't Remember I Had This

I tried it out, but it was not motivational to me. I think that there should be more support provided in order to ensure logging in happens. It wasn't right in front of my face all the time, so it was easily forgotten. I think a big recommendation would be that you need to make sure you print things as a reminder or set your phone alarm. I wasn't able to stay on top of it and essentially had to switch to another program.

Ariel Barlow
Ariel BarlowSt george utah

The app I have always wanted!! So amazing! Love it!

I'm very happy about the food and meal planes. I want to give a massive thanks to the support team. You people are simply amazing!

Thank you ashy for you time an effort. Your someone I'm proud to look up to. ❤

Kacey Morris
Kacey Morris

Didn't get it

Money was taking of me with out telling me and I didn't get anything for it, I am not happy about it at all. And would like my money back please.

Shari
Shari
Antonia Clarke
Antonia Clarke

So easy to use and great motivation !!!

I love this app as it makes working out so so easy. The app is there to remind you to workout and by ticking off the days that you have already completed is a great feature.

AshleyT
AshleyT

Such an awesome program, great workout plan variety!

I saw much better results in my after photos than I expected. The program was so easy to follow and with so much variety! The meal plans, information and exercise guides were so thorough and I learned so much by using them. Having pictures and videos to follow when you're learning new techniques was so beneficial. This is definitely the best health/exercise relayed purchase I've made.

pipa L
pipa L

This is perfect

Everything in the ashy bines booty challenge was provided, an in depth daily meal plan acoriding to my body type and shape, there is so much support online with the other booty challenge members and through the snap chats ashy does! there are guides to ashy bines programs which are easy to follow. Ashy bines apps are really well organised explaining different body types and in depth explanations about clean foods, the different food groups and their benifits to the body. Ashy provides information on So many different products that are recommended to use. The workouts that are included are easy to follow and a video of each excercise that really helped.

Kaitlyn McCarthy
Kaitlyn McCarthy

Its amazing as long as i keep my route I'll look amazing!

My expectations were met with this program and i feel great after each workout. Its a very simple program to follow. The meal plabs and workouts and online support is great. And i love how you answer everything. When i feel like giving up or not working out you raw episodes keep me motivated! I'll have a great booty yet!

Lynsey Sneddon
Lynsey SneddonKilmarnock, scotland

This is a brilliant app

I love how easy it is to follow and how helpful the little clips are of how you do the exercises. The vegan meal plan is really easy to follow and the choices are really tasty too, so that is a big help. The support From all the girls in the forum is excellent and give you that little extra push you need to keep you motivated.

Paty Garcia
Paty Garcia

Great choices for workout

My results were as expected. If I would have worked harder it would have been better. The program was somewhat easy to follow through the packet received but it was very well designed and easier to follow online.

Shayla Foster
Shayla Foster
Michelle Caster
Michelle Caster

Absolutely amazing

This program was so easy to follow and I noticed results in two weeks. I recommend this product to anyone looking for an easy to follow cheap program. LOVE IT!!!

Lola
Lola

The work out is great. I was confused when to start and how to interact with others doing the month

I wasn't able to follow the meal plans - although I took tips and ideas and used recipes for individual meals. My work doesn't allow for snack breaks and I'm wasn't a snacker to start off with.

I followed the gym plan as much as possible and now I take my favorite lessons and repeat them

When I go.

This would be perfect to do with a buddy, but harder individually.

Paige Gernander
Paige Gernander

Great results!

This plan was pretty easy to follow - if you have a good 1.5 hours to dedicate to it everyday. I am a runner, so there were days I missed or adjusted the workouts due to other training and knee problems but I definitely noticed a difference after a month! My legs were more defined and my booty lifted and toned. The results are what you put into it. Don't be upset with the results you didn't get by the work you didn't do. Simple as that! I am trying the ab challenge next! I still use the workouts in between strength training so the knowledge received is definitely worth it!

Leah Glass
Leah Glass

It made me work

I just did the workouts. I am doing the ab one right now and some of the home exercises I can't do at home. I don't have equipment. But I make modifications and it's still really good. Thanks

Amty
AmtyToronto

Bootylicious | Best Workout Program I have ever done

- the program exceeded my expectations and I had great results -- I still do workouts from the program with the app.

- Easy to follow the program and found the forum very supportive

- Everything was provided, now all we need is for Ashy to bring her bootcamp tour to Toronto!

Rachel Townsend
Rachel Townsend

Great workout mix

It is a great at home workout mix, good how it shoes videos of the movements and the PDF you can print and download. my only downfall was that I got charged a 2nd time on my credit card like a month later so had to email to get that reversed which ended up costing me in the exchange rate but apart from that little hiccup I recommend it. the workouts themselves and Ashy Bines = GREAT!!! :)

Kassandra Van brunt
Kassandra Van brunt

I ordered this months ago and never received it! Not happy with this company...very upset honestly

I ordered this video months ago and never received it.I'm very upset about it..got charged for this video and all but still no video... I was really looking forward to it for summertime...yet, nothing.

Charlotte Babb
Charlotte Babb

I loved this Program

Such a great product and the app is so helpful. A must for those seeking a bit of motivation. Meals are delicious and the support from the Ashy team has been fantastic xx

Mae Goodwin
Mae GoodwinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

The worst!

Paid for a once off $10 program. Never got the email to download the program and then was charged $53.20 twice which i didnt know about until i got my bank statement and i couldnt get the money back! Wosrt online shopping experience

Tricia Heatley
Tricia Heatley

I'll pass on doing again

I found it was to complicated in the workout section every time I played a exercise to show me how to do it it took to long to load I'd prefer kayla Itsines app as it's just simpler to use. Maybe need just a different setup for workouts.

Clara Mahlum
Clara Mahlum

Didn't get anything

I ordered this program and did not get any of it in the mail. Very disappointing because I actually wanted to try it. I wanted to call and ask what happened but there was no way to contact anyone that I saw.