Ashy Bines Booty Challenge

Ashy Bines Booty Challenge (page 2 of 30)

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible do not do it.

I pay for this then she just goes and gives it out for free to bloody everyone. So unfair! the app crashes all the time and they have taken around $200 all up despite emailing them that I didn't even officially sign anything. They like to ignore, honestly don't trust her guys. Definitely go with Kayla"s Sweat. A lot more professional!

I gave it a star cause I had too

This is rubbish. Don't sign up! They take more money then meant too and then claim it was in the small print... such a scam. Used to love Ashy and now I'm left frustrated and don't even want to use it

JazMelbourne

Beware will charge your account after cancellation

If I could give zero stars I would. If you are thinking of doing any of her workouts please look up ashybinesscam.com After signing up I found the website so hard to use that I ended up just going back to my old workout routines. I cancelled within the time period and was still charged $40. I contacted them and the refused to give me the money back. I then found the website listed above which I wish I found earlier. Please please do yourself a favour and choose Emily Skye or any other PT out there.

JazMelbourne

Disappointing, will continue to make money after cancellation

Look up ashybinesscam.com before trying. I wish i had seen it earlier. I wish i could give 0 stars. If you are thinking about doing any of Ashy Bines programs please choose someone else. Its supposed to be 7.70 for a one month trial, then you have to tell them you want to cancel which I did and they still charged me $40 which they refuse to give back. Not even the bank can help you because you gave them your bank account details to begin with so its not classed as fraudulent.

Jamaica V

Jamaica VSydney, NSW

Extremely disappointed.

Extremely disappointed in the booty tour event in Auckland this morning. The workout that we did was ridiculously crappy and I could have found a better one on youtube for free. Such a waste of money and honestly just one big scam!

DONT SIGN UP FOR THE LIFE - IT COSTS

I bought the booty challenge on sale for $7usd and thought this was really good, then it gives you an option to sign up to the life so I ticket yes, it does NOT say anything about an ongoing monthly payment of 42usd and when I asked they said they saw that I hadn't used it but nothing about refunding the money. I have asked to cancel and will annoyed if they don't by the next payment.

Mai

MaiGold Coast

Rip offs

I signed my daugter for a 12 weeks program. Since then they took 15 weekly payments from my account. next week it will be16th payment. I emailed and received no response. I texted on facebook they tried to say it was her 9th week. I sent them my bank statement showing first few payments from beginning of July as a proof of more than 12 weeks and contract time end. Then again no response

Disgusting!

What an absolutely disgusting company! Impossible to get a hold of. You pay $7-$10 to sign up but they take $40 unknowingly out of your account every month!!! I will be making sure I get every cent back from this disgraceful company. NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!

Fall loverAshtabula

Buyer beware of trick clicks!

Beware! Signing up if you accidentally click a wrong box you WILL be charged $30 fee! No refunds! Difficult to find contact info, and If you contact someone they will not work with you! However, the workouts were well done but repetative. The phone App easy and convenient. Biggest concern was the charge to my account without any notice or heads up. Very disappointed!!!!

Fall lover

Waste of money. Who has time for this?!

I thought this was going to be a step in the right direction to eating and exercising better. Instead, it is a "Change every minute of your day, whilst still working and going to school" Nobody should have this much time to implement this much less actually read this guide. TOTAL waste of money!!!!!

Fantastic, easy to follow

I found the program easy to understand and follow. Definitely got the results I was after. The only thing that would make it better is a timer in the app.

Cait M.Ashy Bines

Thank you for taking the time to review. We are glad to hear that you are loving the program.
Cait - Ashy Bines Team

Review collected in partnership with Ashy Bines

SCAM, Rip off and horrible business practices

peach perfect love it

Everything is just so easy to understand and follow it's not a diet it's a way of life it's so delicious and easy that beginners and fitness lovers will enjoy all the excerises to the meal plans the recipes are quick and easy and are full of nutrition.. That's what I look for quick and easy when I'm juggling between work,study and my husband and 3 boys.. So I couldn't express to everybody how amazing Ashy's programs really are if you want to change your life style change happens with Ashy and the support we all get from each other it's a community of ladies impowering each other to teach their goals what a better way to stay focused

Thank you Di.Di

Yoga_cat

Yoga_catDetroit, MI

I still enjoy it & receive results!

I purchased the Ashy Bines booty challenge last year and only ever paid a one time fee of around $14! I still have it on my phone and do the workouts every week. It's definitely a challenge and I would recommend to anyone as long as they wouldn't have the money problems that everyone else is talking about

Terrible

Waste of money - after purchasing found out that everything's plagiarised :( Save your money and just go to the gym instead! Eating well isn't something you need to obsess over. X

Just not for me.

I bought this product yesterday after a lot of research about it. However I'm now regretting this purchase. From the moment I paid, I felt like I was being pressured into a Life program. I just wanted the product for the once off US$ 7 payment. I always read the terms and conditions so I didn't click yes to the life program. However at the end it said 'I'm going to go ahead and sign you up for a one month free trial' (Paraphrased). Hmm 100% sure I said no. This made me immediately regret my purchase. If I wanted it I would get it, I shouldn't feel pressured into it.
I really wanted to try this program but all the extras after paying annoyed me. Just want it to be simple not complicated.

SCAM! WITHDRAWING FUNDS WITHOUT PERMISSION

ABSOLUTE SCAM. Signed up for the $10 booty challenge and they had in the fine print pre ticked to withdraw $30 each month from my account. When I contacted them for help they refused to help! Absolute SCAMMERS!

Cassandra Djodan
Cassandra Djodan

Pathetic. Thanks.

MONEY SCAM! STAY CLEAR!

Too good to be true.

Once paying $10 for the booty program they then continue to take a monthly payment of $40 for the life membership. No where did it state that you would be charged a montly payment when setting up the account. They don't even send you monthly confirmation of payment emails. The money just silently comes out until you notice three months and $123 later down the track that you've been had. Such a disappointment as I was a supporter of ashys until now.

Perfect!

I purchased this product some time ago and it's taken me until now to use it but I'm so happy I said! I love the workouts, they really push me and I can feel that they truly work the said areas targeted by the program. I can't wait to see the change in myself on Day 28!

Soph

Sophasked

How do you unsubscribe from the booty challenge ap? I don't want to pay for this for the rest of my life is possible? No hate to ashy - I just don't use it!

Tess
Tess

Hi! You need to email the support team and request a cancellation. I'm not 100% sure of the email address but it's on her website. :)

Ann White
Ann White

GET A NEW BANK ACCOUNT as she will keep taking money out to fund her lavish lifestyle with trips overseas, trips interstate, lavish restaurants and cars and clothes and makeup Thats what she spends ‘your’ hard earned money on.

Ddcar

Ddcarasked

If i buy this is it one off or will i have to pay extra monthly fees?

Ange
Ange

They take money out of your account unauthorised amounts from multiple companies. Dont do it

Annie
Annie

It is one off, as long as you read what you are clicking yes to!

Jaz

Even after cancelling they continued to take money out of my account

Dee

Deeasked

Good evening,

I purchased the Ashy bines booty challenge on  5/6/16 and am unsatisfied. I am requesting a refund. My username is dmarie14@live.com.

Respectfully,

Deanna Martinez

702-521-7093

Cait M.Ashy Bines

Hi Deeanna, I have just reviewed the correspondence between you and our support team. I can see that they have responded to you on 14/05/16. Please check both your inbox and junk mail folders for the email from our team detailing this.

Get an answer from our members and Ashy Bines representatives