Ashy Bines Clean Eating Diet Plan

Ashy Bines Clean Eating Diet Plan (page 6 of 10)

Listing monitored by Ashy Bines

Lost 9kg in 12 weeks

I did Ashy Bines meal plan and lost 9 kg in 12 weeks, and have kept it all off (currently 4 months) that was still with having 2 days off per week, holidays and drinking alcohol once every 2nd weekend. People make these things so difficult, they don't have to be!!! be realistic!!

it's not a 'diet' more so a lifestyle change, so don't constantly eat junk food, and eat food that boost your bodies, fruit veges, low calories, high protein, low sugar, no carbs after 5pm, lots of water, and don't limit yourself completely you'll just set yourself up for failure. Lastly, I brought Ashy's plans for more clean recipes and I use them daily so definitely worth the money and couldn't recommend it more!!!!

Kjw087
Kjw087

thanks "Ashhhy"....

Lacearelli
LacearelliBrisbane

Fantastic diet plan

This is not a book! Ashy never claims it too be! It's a guideline! Set me on a great path. Easy to find guidelines and a forum to other ladies or men who share their ideas and recipes also. Ashy and the team are always there to support. Ashy never claims to be an expert however, her ideas and guidelines are well researched to fit in with today's idea of healthy eating! Read what you get before you buy or you will end up bitter and disappointed like the people above!
I have the guideline and recipes on my iPhone so when at supermarket, I have easy access to some dinner ideas.

Teebee101101Australia

Do Not Buy

tarcsr
tarcsr
Teebee101101

She saw the $$$ and her bf is cashing up too

superrr
superrrQueensland

Pure stupid dieting advice

Written by the unqualified for the ones lacking common sense. There are some good facts, such as eat veggies and protein (duh) but the rest is idiocy. Lettuce is full of sugar apparently. And minimum 10L of water a day should be Ingested. Oh and her pregnant clients should take fat burning stimulants as well.... Don't buy this, just copy stuff off the sane websites she did. And that's been proven.

hannie_pie
hannie_pie
NAS_83
NAS_83
Two Words
Two WordsAuckland

I feel fantastic!

Ashy bines don't bother

This plan is a complete waist of money. Wouldn't even bother. No expire cue or knowledge beyond basics in food and no support. All you get is a document with her opinion in it. You could do better by searching the Internet or attending a high school home ec or PE class.
Good money making sceam
Very basic written by someone with no knowledge on nutrition

Best money I've spent on my health

I bought the Ashy Bines guidelines in August 2012 and have lost 14 kgs, the Facebook closed group is by far worth the $70, it's motivating and full if like minded people from all walks of life. Originally I thought well if skinny people can lose weight following this it works and it's true. In the past I lost weight through tony ferguson and was paying $42 a week on shakes. Now it's just food that my whole family eats, it's affordable and value for money and u can't thank them enough for teaching me its not just what you eat but how your body processes it that makes so much difference.

Fantastic kindling

This book seems to be suitable for starting fires. Ashy clearly is no expert in this field, as even a kindergarten teacher with an understanding of the "food pyramid" can tell you. Are you aware that the carbohydrates found in pasta, rice, multigrain bread and some cereals are a more sustaining form of energy than the protein found in meats? Have you studied the significance of beneficial vitamins and sugars in fruit? Are you aware that too much red meat in your diet will cause bowel cancer? What is it that your protein shakes offer that my eggs don't?

mporte25
mporte25

read dr furhman or any of the mountains of studies that suggest vegetarian diets reduce heart disease and cancer. blaming fruit for being fat when most fat people eat zero portions of fruit is so stupid i almost feel like responding is a waste.

knowledge

Although this plan is good, it is suited for people with no knowledge of food. It does have helpful tips and does work when you stick to the plan but it does take a lot of preparation and time to work out what you will need, and what to do to make the plan work for you.
Helpful tips
Takes to much time.

Don't waste your money

I bought the clean eating diet plan about a month ago for 70 dollars CND and it was probably the worst purchase I have ever made in my life. Everything in the plan is common sense/basic guidelines. To sum it up "eat veggies and lean meat" .. There I just saved you 70 bucks lol the recipes are okay but you really have to be committed to purchasing all the extra foods needed + it is very repetitive. Example: there are about 4 or 5 different kinds of smoothies to make but it's all the same ingredients except she switches the fruit. Basically what I'm saying is I expected a lot more in the plan other than stuff I can research on google.

Too expensive for what it includes

Nicole97South East Queensland, QLD

Definately Worth the Money Spent

Chinks
Chinks

You spelt "Definitely" incorrectly...

sausage_roll

I saw that immediately too Chinks- it must be one of her mates!

Babygazza
BabygazzaSydney

Lost 1kilo in the first week

Ashy bines is a clean eating diet teaches you about clean eating its not a starve ur self diet or milkshake diet u actually eAt well & healthy! You also have a forum with thousands of other girls on the plan & also personal trainers & dietitians online to ask questions & they are really helpfull. They have helped me so much & given me lots of advice & meal ideas. The only way your going to know is to purchase it like me & thousands of ither girls with success stories! I lost 1 kilo in the 1st week of starting it. Go figure.
You can eat 3 meals a day & you feel great.
My Log in keeps failing but they keep fixing it

Loving it

I have woken up the first time in months feeling alive and refreshed! Its amaAZing that just changing your diet can change the way you feel immensly. Would recommend to anyone and is far less expensive than Light n Easy or Jenny Craig. What is even better is that it teaches you how to prepare your meals rather than having them made for you.
The food plan is great and inexpensive
Protein powders are a bit expensive but you do get 10% off

Best thing ever!

sam_p
sam_p

I am interested in joining Ashy Bines. When it says choice of 3 "Group Sessions" per week, are they the group workouts or do you pay extra for these?

Nicole1234
Nicole1234AU

Not worth the money paid

How do u feel currently?

Santhosh
Santhosh

Horrible customer Service. The plan is common sence and the whole plan is full of spelling mistakes

Ashy bines is ver unprofessional and unqualified. They offers 0 customer support. The plan is a huge rip, dont waste your money!! Here is the plan pretty much = Chocolate is bad. Vegetables are good. She copied and pasted everything and when you ask her something she says "not sure google it babe :)"

Everything

Elliek
Elliek

It is common sense not common sence. Ha ha!

Nicole97

Hahaha people in glass houses

Could have thought of that myself...

Haven't lost any weight... get bored with meals and i struggle to cook.
I bought this after much thought and consideration and honestly hoped it would make a difference to my life, however I was bitterly saddened. Yes i know I am slack, but this diet and ashys "google it" approach was not at all helpful or faith gaining. No good.

any non stupid person could have worked this diet out.

opto_mystic
opto_mystic
sali68
sali68
oh.hello
oh.hello

Just because you could not stick to the plan does not mean it is a bad plan. It seems you did not lose any weight because you did not take advantage of the system that you paid for.
Also, please learn how to spell.

sausage_roll

Not what I was hoping for

I was under the impression there would lots of recipes, tips etc but like another poster said, it was just more of a brief outline of what I could and couldn't eat. Any of the other information can be found for free on the internet. I think Ashy Bines sounds like a nice woman and certainly knows about fitness but the emails and booklets are full of spelling and grammatical errors which I find extremely off-putting. Is it really difficult to hit spellcheck or at least have someone look over it who can make it look more professional?
I got the tip to eat Rye wraps as a substitute for bread at least.
Waste of money and time unfortunately.

tahliar
tahliar

Your user name is sausage roll. Enough said.

So mean! She was very polite.

iamabeetle
iamabeetleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not what I thought it would be

I puchrased this plan expecting that I would get a plan with meal ideas, a few menus and 24/7 support as what was stipulated in the 10 minute commercial on YouTube. I got a PDF (after over 10 Emails to the company who I purchaed it from) and I got access to a forum that is hardly monitered. There are girls on there helping one another but a lot of the time it is like the blind leading the blind. It is a worry.

That I was able to get my money back after I complained about it through PayPal. It took a lot of work but I did it.

Lack of support, spelling mistakes in PDF, incorrect information, very expensive for what it is, it was nothing like what it was advertised to be.

Me either. I was a complete waste of $ :-(

andi92889
andi92889
jessa88_9
jessa88_9AU

Do your research first

Claire B

Yes if you google it its all over the internet free of charge because its plagiarised but congratulations on your weight loss. I would not recommend it. I gave mine away!

LOL

Nettie10
Nettie10
sjc2012
sjc2012BRISBANE

Keep it up Ashy !!!

H.Panya
H.Panya

Nice last sentance- maybe Ashy can use it as a sales pitch - if you are too tight to give me $69 - you don't want to better yourself.

brijess
brijess
Reet
Reet

Super!

Love Ashy's eating plan! It did reiterate a lot of things I already knew but it was the perfect kick start I needed to get motivated! I carry it with me everywhere and look at it he ever I need meal and snack inspiration or just some advice if I'm not sure of something! Love it! Great job ashy... You've changed my life! If you don't lose weight doing this then your not following it properly!
Easy to follow, lots of variety, lots of options even if your having sweet cravings, inexpensive

Lululouie
Lululouie

How rude to assume that if your not losing weight your not following the diet properly. If this diet doesn't work for you, its your fault apparently! Expect this kind of support on the forum.

Jane H

All I can say is google Ashy Bines before you hand over your money.

guest2
guest2Wagga Wagga

Nothing you can't find on the internet for free

Totally agree.

Not even worth a star

Like a lot of others I wish I read this before making the purchase. I am so angry with myself. Money would've been much better spent towards a gym membership. All it seems to do is to direct you to more costly purchases. I was really hoping for a strict 7 day eating plan. Her lack of professionalism is witnessed when she can't spell or edit properly. Ripping money off her customers with no initiative to improve her service. I am a uni student with little money as is. So disappointed that people can rip innocent people off and live with themselves.

No new insights. the same information can be achieved freely over the net.

OBravery
OBravery

I noticed the same issue. I thought her recipes were for WEIGHT LOSS and I found out that its for WEIGHT MAINTENANCE. That was the whole point of me purchasing it. Mind you I have gain 4kg since I have been on the Ashy Bines Clean Eating diet plan.

Brooke Spinks
Brooke Spinks
Fler
Fler

I notice the word "eating" is even spelled incorrectly on the website... it's spelled "eatting"... WTF? I hope it was intentional..