Ashy Bines Transformation Centre

Ashy Bines Transformation Centre (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Such a great environment to regain strength and lose weight (very supportive)

At 42 years of age, 3 boys (18yo, 14yo and 3yo), a full time job that involves loads of travel and 20kg to lose I stepped into this gym desperate and as nervous as anything. But I was immediately made comfortable and now on week 3 of my 12 week challenge. If it wasn't for watching Ashy's snap chats I would probably still be wasting my time with unhealthy options and not even thinking about the TTC. I especially thank Ashy for personally responding to a couple of my private messages (at 5am) and giving me confidence at the time I needed it most. Her personal values are definitely represented by her staff and trainers in the gym :) They say it doesn't get easier but you do get stronger . . . bring it on! <3

Best gym I have ever attended!

The transformation centre is incredible. Not only does it have great facilities but the trainers/staff are amazing. No where else will you find the support, guidance and encouragement that they offer. I love the classes and I would highly recommend this centre to anyone and everyone :)

Things to improve on!

Great trainers at this gym, but terrible in the office department, if anything goes wrong with payments there is literally no one you can speak with & they just pass you on to the debt collectors. They need to sort this immediately!!!

Wish there was one in Newcastle.

I moved to the Gold Coast very confused and overweight. Previously I had a huge transformation in Newcastle through the ABBBC, so when i got here I knew this was where i needed to go to make a change! I enjoyed almost every second of it, except for the seconds i couldn't breathe and thought i was going to die i had been worked so hard by my amazing trainer. The support is outstanding and everyone that works there always has a smile on their face.
If it wasn't for my moving back to newcastle I would definitely be staying on forever! I have never and feel i will never find another gym like it.

Everything a women needs :)

Has all equipment to transform your body into anything possible!! I have enjoyed my time here and everyone is so happy to workout. Because its all women I feel soooooooooo comforting and I highly recommend to anyone that is eager to transform there body and build so much confidence!!!

Love it!

I used to hate gyms, but this one is sooo different. All the trainers give 100% and are very supportive. The facility is top class, but the spin bikes could do with more regular servicing.

ABTC Review

Love the female only, everything pink.
Music is sometimes off of too quiet.
Need more classes and class variety. Les Mills would be great!

1 word .... Amazing

Excellent centre, wonderful trainers, great motivation , fantastic for women of all ages , budget friendly number 1 in my books

Best gym

The Tc is one of the best female gyms out there. All girls, awesome trainers and you never do the Same workout twice!

Great

Great environment, great trainers. Social events are really good too. Great equipment, convenient location, amazing pricing for service you receive

Life changing

This gym has absolutely changed my life and my outlook on working out & food.
The amount of support and energy that comes from the gym is absolutely amazing.
My trainer can pick up on my vibes and can always tell if there's something wrong.
LOVE that everything is pink!
I've been through some dark days and this place has without a doubt changed my outlook on life.
I could go on for days haha.
I couldn't rate it highly enough.

Love every minute

Since joining the centre my health, fitness and strength of mind have increased beyond all expectations. I love going and I love the friendships i have developed. I cant imagine not being part of it.

Great woman only gym

I love going to the transformation centre! I feel comfortable with the fact that it's just woman only so I don't have to feel out of place or like its a competition. For what I pay for a membership its value for money! A great range of machines compared to a previous gym I used to attend. I also love the fact they have a bio scan machine which I can keep track of my results.. Best of all it is included in your membership fee each week! You don't have to pay $120 elsewhere to do a test! I would like to do classes hopefully soon as I have yet to try them out. Thumbs up

love it!

Excellent gym and staff. If they would get sauna, then it would be perfect and get my 5 starts ;-)

Love the place

I love working out at the center i look forward to training with Nick & mieke.they are both BRILLIANT. They make it easy to be accountable for my own effort & to be pasionate about change.

Definitely worth a trial

I am very happy with the equipment, trainers & training. My only issue is that when you arrive you are rushed through set up and then sent to an area not knowing what happens next. I have also had new ladies come into a class exspressing that they don't know what's happening etc.
only a little improvement needed. This is a big step for some ladies and they must feel more overwhelmed through this rushed process.

Motivation

I started going and didn't like the first class but Jade the trainer kept me motivated by texting me, and showing me easier ways to train. I thought I was too old to be there but I am giving it a go. The equipment is great and up to date. Great for all ages if you are motivated? Starting in winter getting up to the go to the 5am class wasn't a good start but getting into a routine now.

Lacking in communication.

Unfortunately I have decided to quit my membership with the transformation centre. The support system with this business is far from desireable, after payments not going through and e-mailing over two weeks ago with no response, calling the Tc with no helpful information I am at my wits end. Very disappointed as I have found a great group of girls to train with and really enjoy the trainers and classes. Motivation has been lost as I feel the support is very limited. Please hire more people to help because your current support system is a joke.

Expensive but worth it

I have always been bad with going to the gym , and i have to admit when i started going to the Transformation Centre i stuck with my old ways . I wasn't sure how to use the machines and just did the normal routine without pushing myself. Then i decided to start the 12 week transformation which was awesome because it helped me meet these beautiful trainers and amazing strong girls ! Ok it is pretty expensive , especially the 12 week program i would suggest to do free reign which is unlimited classes which is all i do. When i switched from those 2 programs there was not really much of a difference in my experience and the price was 20 dollars but i dont care. Its working im going to the gym 4-5 times a week so in the end for me its worth the money .