Ashy Bines Transformation Centre

Ashy Bines Transformation Centre

4.3

Classes are great

I love the classes, I just wish there was a membership option of 3 classes per week or sign up for 6 months not 12.

Ashy Bines
    Cait M.Ashy Bines

Good

Programs and facilities are excellent.

A smile and acknowledgement from reception staff when entering and leaving is the only area of improvement. Still feel incredibly uncomfortable and like I am bothering them if I need to ask question - and I've been going there for almost 12 months now.

Ashy Bines
    Cait M.Ashy Bines

No place like the TC

The TC is everything I was looking for in gym I do miss the old packages and the programs with the seminars were amazing they helped me I found I benefited from the most. ashy is great and thank you for opening the centre with belts and tracking if you had not have I would probably be the same person on the couch and fat sorry just honest thank you for changing my life

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how Ashy Bines Transformation Centre compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Female fusion

Room for improvement. Bikes have broken seats and broken monitors boxing gloves stink, pads are ripped, trainers awesome, accounts department dreadful, the women that go keep me coming back each day

Great gym for ladies

Joined the TC recently and loving the variety of classes. Great trainers and facilities.
    Would be great to add yoga/stretching classes to the timetable.

Its great...but

Hi
    I joined with group of family and we all happy except we've noticed a decline in the state of cleanliness. As a cleaner i notice these things - major dust build up on equipment and scum build up around bathroom taps...
    If you need cleaner ☺ we could have that all fixed asap

Amazing gym, great facilities!

I love the Transformation Centre! I would say that the girls on the desk need to be a lot more approachable and welcoming. More often than not I am outright ignored when coming to or leaving the gym. Soffia is an absolute delight, always going out of her way to say hello and ask how you're going, but unfortunately the other girls definitely let the team down.

Things to improve on!

Great trainers at this gym, but terrible in the office department, if anything goes wrong with payments there is literally no one you can speak with & they just pass you on to the debt collectors. They need to sort this immediately!!!

ABTC Review

Love the female only, everything pink.
    Music is sometimes off of too quiet.
    Need more classes and class variety. Les Mills would be great!

amandakate2

amandakate2South East Queensland, QLD

Great woman only gym

I love going to the transformation centre! I feel comfortable with the fact that it's just woman only so I don't have to feel out of place or like its a competition. For what I pay for a membership its value for money! A great range of machines compared to a previous gym I used to attend. I also love the fact they have a bio scan machine which I can keep track of my results.. Best of all it is included in your membership fee each week! You don't have to pay $120 elsewhere to do a test! I would like to do classes hopefully soon as I have yet to try them out. Thumbs up

love it!

Excellent gym and staff. If they would get sauna, then it would be perfect and get my 5 starts ;-)

Definitely worth a trial

I am very happy with the equipment, trainers & training. My only issue is that when you arrive you are rushed through set up and then sent to an area not knowing what happens next. I have also had new ladies come into a class exspressing that they don't know what's happening etc.
    only a little improvement needed. This is a big step for some ladies and they must feel more overwhelmed through this rushed process.

Motivation

I started going and didn't like the first class but Jade the trainer kept me motivated by texting me, and showing me easier ways to train. I thought I was too old to be there but I am giving it a go. The equipment is great and up to date. Great for all ages if you are motivated? Starting in winter getting up to the go to the 5am class wasn't a good start but getting into a routine now.

Tazza

Tazzagold coast

Expensive but worth it

loved it

I really enjoyed using the transformation center. Great atmosphere, great equipment. Lovely carers in the creche too. Would highly recommend.

Great product

All great. Would love my mum to join but not many older ladies. Are you able to do a marketing pitch for mums or older queens?

Love the resources & all programs on offer.

See all Ashy Bines Transformation Centre reviews