Asiame.com

Asiame.com (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Online Dating in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Aron L.

Aron L.Chicago

Thanks for your site

My dream was to find a partner that would free me from my loneliness and with which I could recover the desire to live again, I think I have met the one that I am looking for. Thanks again for your site.

Dave

DaveUSA

Each time I have concerns about ladies, the customer care team follow up closely. The indications were also strongly indicated to be that of a high degree of excellent customer care relations. As a result of the addressed issue brought to the attention of My Lady, it appears that the issue has been greatly minimized or fully resolved.

Will O.

Will O.San Francisco

Thank You for all your time and trouble

I assure you my plan was not to get free credit but I do appreciate the gesture. I see you put much effort into trying to give your customers the best service. Hopefully I can get my desktop back in service soon and avoid further problems on my part. Thank You for all your explanation. I apologize for my tempriment I admit I felt a little hurt with the situation and let my feelings get in the way. You have gone very far to help my bruised ego. I thank you for your patience and big effort.

Perkins

PerkinsGermany

So much frustration and confusion

Just decide to stop and quit, then I received an email from the lady that I answered a few moments ago and I hope to recover our relationship. Just thankful for the attention, patience and for the prudence of customer service recommendations, which have made real the possibility of reconciling us.

Jjok W.

Jjok W.Paris

To Customer Support Team

Thank you very much for your very nice complements and for your keen and kind intention of continuing doing your best to help us. I am serious and looking for a lady to help me to make life good like a valley of beauty full of peace, happiness and love.

puckel

puckelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You don't talk to the actual women

After spending a few hundred dollars on Qpid/Asiame/Chnlove (all the same site) I found out you do NOT actually talk to the women who posed for the lovely studio photos.
Proof:
1. I chatted with woman X and called her by her family name (listed in her own profile) and the response was "who is she, I'm woman X"
2. In my profile I left easy clues for my phone number and yet no one called even though I received mail stating they wanted to know me more and start a relationship.
3. I deliberately started chatting with 2 women who stated they had "little English skills and their responses were perfectly spelt and perfectly worded.
Do NOT pay for any service provided by Asiame as you are pouring your money down the drain.

Enjoying the online experience

The women you meet on Asiame have more to offer you than companionship. You’ll certainly develop friendship, but throw in a lot of thrill and excitement in there too! Am liking the online experience so far, especially because the response is quick!

Asiame not good as the ads claim but can try

Not as good as the ads claim because you need to pay, I date a woman on the site now and it really cost a lot, but it does help singles like me find the match.

AsiaMe should make the bonus points available to use on intended lady!

I don’t know

I don’t knowWellington

Complaints

This site is crap, don’t use it. It’s a rip-off it doesn’t let you write what you want in personal emails and sending pictures it blocks or blurs them out everything that you want like personal email address, Facebook name, phone numbers apps or anything else that is free I know it is to do with safety and to keep you on there site so you can spend more money. I say if you’re spending money you are paying for the other person information so come on if the people want to give their information out let them don’t block it it’s crap!!!!

Very expensive scam, fake profiles and weird chatbot

Malkie

MalkieSydney, NSW

A fool and his money

Well i guess is the same as most other dodgy sites. Fake profiles that contact you to con you in to paying money. Extremely expensive to contact and read letters but the worst thing is if you pay the money it is still up to the "management" to decide when you can send or receive contact information. So basically they can suck you dry (financially) then in the end the profile may be fake anyway! I'm going back to pof.