Ask James

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Nice Saving

Worked with Liz and she did a great job of finding the right provider for me as I never actually bothered comparring. Liz helped select my new selected Medical provider and I saved approx $100 per mth. Totally recommend at least seeing where you are at

Great support on finding Insurance.

Worked with Liz and she did a great job of finding the right provider. Liz was the only reason I choose to continue working on this and selecting my Medical provider.

nwphoto

nwphotoSydney, NSW

Easy transfer of Fund Good advice

I have been with Bupa since they took over MBF. They have shown little loyalty. Their premiums go up their benefits go down. I spoke to Chris from Ask James who was very helpful and understanding. He made it quite easy and reassuring to change over. It is very confusing trying to compare funds. NIB seems best suited for me and is the fastest-growing fund at the moment. Bupa is a British-owned company so now
my money stays in Australia.

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Ask James compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Bill

Bill

CHANGE WITHOUT FUSS

Did survey back in October '20 to review my insurance. Had good followup with clear explanations and helpful advice with no immediate pressure to change. Michale did a good job.

Shan Z.

Shan Z.Sydney, NSW

At last a personal approach for older Australians

Today I tried to tell my health insurance that I did not require "Miscarriage & termination of pregnancy", but I did require "Cataracts" etc. Thanks to Chris, We are with AHM.