Ask James
Listing monitored by Ask James

4.9

good to talk to someone

I've just been in touch with Sam. How lovely to talk to someone who was extremely helpful and explained details so well. I felt very comfortable giving my details to him and felt completely as ease with him. Thank you Sam I've recommended you to my sister.
Julie.S

Mervyn J.
Mervyn J.New South Wales

Somebody being helpful

Sam came on the phone,he was very helpful sorting out my needs straight to the point .
He sorted out my needs arranging everything changing my cover and my payments with no hassle .Thank you Sam!

Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Helpful

Thankyou Sam for all your help and patience, so glad we decided to ask for help. You found us a really great deal which suits our needs. I will definitely recommend this service to family and friends.

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Ask James compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Belinda
BelindaVictoria

Exceptional service by Chantelle

Chantelle was amazing. She took time to find out exactly what cover was needed so we were not paying for unnecessary items. She has looked after our family, my daughter, parents and in-laws in a professional and friendly manner. Cannot recommend highly enough!!!

Asarkis
AsarkisAU

Tass was amazing.

Tass took the time to find out what I needed. He was very patient and guided me through the entire process. I got a fantastic deal and had everything explained in details No stone unturned. I very rarely write reviews but believe everyone should know good Tass is.

Heather
HeatherCanberra 2600, ACT

More benefits for lower cost

I turned to Ask James after a frustrating personal online search through various health insurance web sites. Liz quickly found the perfect product for me, tailored to what I wanted. It was such an easy process in the end. Liz is a very personable and experienced operator who does a great job!

Nice transfer with good savings

Talked with Nelly from Ask James. Nelly was efficient and the process of transfer of insurance was smooth. She went through all steps and helped me make good savings too.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Nice Saving

Worked with Liz and she did a great job of finding the right provider for me as I never actually bothered comparring. Liz helped select my new selected Medical provider and I saved approx $100 per mth. Totally recommend at least seeing where you are at

Great support on finding Insurance.

Worked with Liz and she did a great job of finding the right provider. Liz was the only reason I choose to continue working on this and selecting my Medical provider.

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Ask James compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

nwphoto
nwphotoSydney, NSW

Easy transfer of Fund Good advice

I have been with Bupa since they took over MBF. They have shown little loyalty. Their premiums go up their benefits go down. I spoke to Chris from Ask James who was very helpful and understanding. He made it quite easy and reassuring to change over. It is very confusing trying to compare funds. NIB seems best suited for me and is the fastest-growing fund at the moment. Bupa is a British-owned company so now
my money stays in Australia.

Bill
Bill

CHANGE WITHOUT FUSS

Did survey back in October '20 to review my insurance. Had good followup with clear explanations and helpful advice with no immediate pressure to change. Michale did a good job.

Shan Z.
Shan Z.Sydney, NSW

At last a personal approach for older Australians

Today I tried to tell my health insurance that I did not require "Miscarriage & termination of pregnancy", but I did require "Cataracts" etc. Thanks to Chris, We are with AHM.