Askable
4.5

90% · 788 · 9%
Brand Manager for Askable? Claim your listing.

Suz
Suz

Love them

Really enjoying these surveys, I feel they genuinely want to know what's happening with consumers and they actually pay.
Really enjoying having my opinion put there. I honestly really look forward to seeing if I qualify.
They pay fast too, so the extra wee $ is so handy to build up to decent amount.
Cheers team
Hannah
Hannah

Easy money

Great way to earn a bit of easy cash in your spare time. Have taken quite a lot of surveys and all the cash is paid quickly into my PayPal account.
Bryan M.
Bryan M.

Askable - a great organisation

I have been doing sessions for Askable for a couple of years and I can honestly say that I have not come across a survey company that comes close to Askable. They pay great money, they pay quickly and the sessions are always interesting. To top it off the staff are fantastic.
Luke
Luke3 posts

Trick you in to answering short surveys

They keep asking you to complete short surveys to see if you qualify for paid surveys (which I've never qualified for). They really just want the info you provided them for free so you never get anything.
Philip Y.
Philip Y.

Complete waste of time

They pretend to offer some kinda reward to entice and then ask a bunch of questions to see you qualify that get actually get the info they want and then send a text to let you know about the next survey to repeat the cycle. They basically get people to do surveys for them for free under false pretenses and use that survey data to make money for themselves.
PG18
PG18Melbourne52 posts

Waste of time

Too many surveys that you fill out and are then prompted with a message to say that the survey is closed. Why ask me to fill it out then? Out of all of the tasks you try to complete, you can waste a lot of time with no payment and not being selected.
Elaine