Asko D5546FI / D5546XXLFI

Asko D5546FI / D5546XXLFI

D5546FI and D5546XXLFI

Never buy ASKO integrated dishwashers

Bought a new dishwasher and have problems with the control board,because of moisture the panels don't work properly.Very poor. The dishwasher does not even start and it's only 3 years old. Surely High design standards mean dishwashers cannot happen moisture ! Really bad product, don't buy, it's a Lemon. You end up paying more for service and parts.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Nothing but trouble

I have been disappointed with the ASKO. It has been nothing but trouble. The drainage system doesn't appear to be particular robust and requires constant cleaning and clearing of the line and drainage pipe that is also difficult to reassign the plug once removed. . We have had the control panel replaced twice a number of other issues and the machine seems to be unreliable. When it does work, it seems to do a decent job but it is hardly as good as a 26 yr old Miele it replaced. It is also recommended you have your rinse aid topped up and the low warning symbol isn't exactly telling.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great dishwasher but they did a lot of damage to my kitchen installing it

This is a great dishwasher, a vast improvement on our old Bosch. It's quiet and the dishes come out really clean. But if you live in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney I would strongly advise against having Asko install your dishwasher for you. Their installer damaged our kitchen cabinets, floor and cupboards. Not the sort of damage we can patch up ourselves, a couple of panels will need to come off be resprayed and we will never be able to fix the gouge in the marble floor. And so far no commitment from Winnings where we bought it or Asko who installed it to fix it.The same installers had to come four times to install the Asko washing machine we bought last month. If you want competent installation buy another brand.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Nobody’s problem but yours!

I purchased the dishwasher from Bing Lee, and expected they would fit it in the same space as the existing fully intergrated dishwasher that the salesman confirmed. Having paid an extra $160 to have the company do the install. The installer stated the the kick board under the cupboard is to high because this model has a fan to dry dishers (this was not told by salesman). The Bing Lee said we need to discuss it with the company not them, (the invoice came from the company not Bing Lee).
Asko said that is the way it is.
The Dishwasher operates OK nothing special, still need to wipe water off after the 3 Hour wash. Wish I bought a Miele as I had before.
So no kick under washer what a bummer.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Wouldn't buy any other brand

I can't be happier with my dishwasher. This fully integrated dishwasher has plenty of space and baskets dishes, cutlery, and other kitchenware. It is quiet and has various settings, including a very short cycle if you have guests and need to reuse plates, etc. This dishwasher ticks all the boxes.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Fantastic dishwasher

The dishes are so smooth and shiny after using this dishwasher. So much room to load more dishes. Still getting use to the cutlery tray but if you take your time sorting and pairing together it is easy to unpack. So quiet. Love the extended drying option. Great delivery service by Asko. Right on time.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Best dishwasher on the market

We have tried a number of dishwashers until we purchased the Swedish made Asko. It is an absolutely brilliant dishwasher - very quiet and washes plates, pots and pans quickly and efficiently. It is a reliable machine - you will pay a lot more for an Asko but, in this instance, you get what you pay for!

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Really bad service

I bought this dishwasher on the weekend at The Good Guys. Bottom line ASKO service is shocking. They said delivery would be confirmed the night before. it was not. Then at 8.30am I get a call to tell me when it will be delivered and the time is outside my agreed time i put on the site when ordering. I then call ASKO to change date and spend 40 minutes listing to a ring tone before someone picks up. He then proceeds to say I will get a call the nigh before my new delivery date. LOL. Sure. I regret my buying decision now. Despite being a long time ASKO customer I wish I had bought the other brand. It was $200 more but I have wasted at least that amount of time on poor service.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

So quiet I have to check it's turned on

My second Asko dishwasher , previous unit lasted 11 and we did not repair it due to lack of spare parts being available. The new dishwasher is so quiet when it was first installed I kept checking to see if it was working. Washes well , extra height allows for larger plates in bottom basket while still having plenty of room for taller glasses in the upper basket, easy to select programs. I would have rated it 5 stars except I feel the cutlery tray could be wider and deeper. Large utensils like soup lades or spatulas won't fit , its knives forks and spoons only but I can live with that.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Great clean every time.

Can barely hear it work, items I think there is no way it will clean that. This machine make easy work of it. The base clean is enough for most situations, some great shelf features like the bottle cleaner. This is after 2 months. I'll check back in after a year.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Simply amazing

We undertook a complete kitchen renovation. We carefully reviewed dishwashers and then went to Mr Dishwasher in Adelaide to make a decision between Miele and Asko. We decided on the Asko D5546F1 fully integrated dishwasher and just love it. It is so quiet - the only way you know it is on is from the LED indicators underneath the panel. It cleans and dries thoroughly. There are options to raise/lower the baskets and all sorts of programs.

Hi Richard, Thanks for taking the time and letting us know about your experience. We appreciate your positive feedback. If you have any queries or require assistance , please contact our After Sales team on feedback@asko.com.au or by phone 1300 002 756 during business hours. Regards ASKO Team.