Asko D5546XXLFI

Asko D5546XXLFI

See the Best Built-in Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Robert M

Robert MSydney, NSW

Nothing but trouble

I have been disappointed with the ASKO. It has been nothing but trouble. The drainage system doesn't appear to be particular robust and requires constant cleaning and clearing of the line and drainage pipe that is also difficult to reassign the plug once removed. . We have had the control panel replaced twice a number of other issues and the machine seems to be unreliable. When it does work, it seems to do a decent job but it is hardly as good as a 26 yr old Miele it replaced. It is also recommended you have your rinse aid topped up and the low warning symbol isn't exactly telling.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

g8expectations

g8expectationsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional quality, functionality, customer service and installation

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Narelle

NarellePerth, WA

Brilliant Dishwasher

I recently renovated my kitchen and purchased a fully integrated Asko dishwasher. I had intended to buy a Bosch but the sales lady at Winning Appliances suggested the Asko - I am so glad she did. It is the quietest dishwasher we have ever had. It is also one of the biggest dishwashers in terms of internal space so I can load all my large dishes into it without any problems. The choice of wash functions is great and it is so easy to clean the filters. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new dishwasher.....although keep in mind it's fully integrated.

Penelope M

Penelope MSydney

Great dishwasher but they did a lot of damage to my kitchen installing it

This is a great dishwasher, a vast improvement on our old Bosch. It's quiet and the dishes come out really clean. But if you live in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney I would strongly advise against having Asko install your dishwasher for you. Their installer damaged our kitchen cabinets, floor and cupboards. Not the sort of damage we can patch up ourselves, a couple of panels will need to come off be resprayed and we will never be able to fix the gouge in the marble floor. And so far no commitment from Winnings where we bought it or Asko who installed it to fix it.The same installers had to come four times to install the Asko washing machine we bought last month. If you want competent installation buy another brand.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

smield

smield

So quiet I have to check it's turned on

My second Asko dishwasher , previous unit lasted 11 and we did not repair it due to lack of spare parts being available. The new dishwasher is so quiet when it was first installed I kept checking to see if it was working. Washes well , extra height allows for larger plates in bottom basket while still having plenty of room for taller glasses in the upper basket, easy to select programs. I would have rated it 5 stars except I feel the cutlery tray could be wider and deeper. Large utensils like soup lades or spatulas won't fit , its knives forks and spoons only but I can live with that.

Date PurchasedSep 2016