Asko D5546XXLFI

Asko D5546XXLFI

Exceptional quality, functionality, customer service and installation

If you want a dishwasher that is a quality product, that looks amazing,whisper quiet and cleans dishes 100% of the time, then buy this dishwasher! As soon as you open the door, the light show begins! Every tray lights up with LED lights, four trays, yes the only dishwasher on the market with 4 trays! Handy for small bowls, cutlery, potato mashers and all of those things that need to sit protected and safe on its very own tray. There is even a jet and prongs for your beautiful vases or tall containers. There are special clips for Tupperware lids to secure them in place. The pins also lay down for flexibility. This dishwasher has a big capacity, washing 16 place settings. All trays are adjustable in heights. When the dishwasher is operating, there is also a changing colour light reflection on the floor to indicate the programs progress and completion lol.
I use Fairy Premium Dishwasher tablets for 100% sparkling dishes every time! It handles everything from pots, pans, to wine glasses. This dishwasher also has the turbo drying function, so no water spots.
Asko had a special of $400 off, so we decided to have Asko deliver and install. The best choice ever! Dean and Pete made sure our integrated dishwasher was perfectly installed into our round kitchen. Not easy,but they did it seamlessly.They also showed us how everything worked and all the program features, ensuring we got the most out of the product. Their attention to detail was exceptional.
Neliya, Craig and Vani all ensured that pre and post product choice,questions and delivery is easy.
The customer service Asko delivers is rarely seen nowadays. If you want quality and to have a dishwasher that lasts, Asko is the one!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Brilliant Dishwasher

I recently renovated my kitchen and purchased a fully integrated Asko dishwasher. I had intended to buy a Bosch but the sales lady at Winning Appliances suggested the Asko - I am so glad she did. It is the quietest dishwasher we have ever had. It is also one of the biggest dishwashers in terms of internal space so I can load all my large dishes into it without any problems. The choice of wash functions is great and it is so easy to clean the filters. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new dishwasher.....although keep in mind it's fully integrated.