Asko W4104C

Asko W4104C

MPNs: W4104C, W4104C.W, W4104C.W.AU and W4104CW
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Asko

2.7
Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Machine not good. Customer service personnel very good!!!!

Purchased the ASKO WC4104C(10KG) Had nothing but issues. Maybe it was just sheer bad luck. Got machine and problems started. The start/stop button didn’t work and the door wouldn’t stay open. Rubber seal melted on spin cycle. Machine sounded like a jumbo jet on spin(even though they advertise that it is the quietest machine on the market) Machine replaced. New machine received. Again 3 times on spin cycle the rubber seal melted onto the drum. Eventually got a refund. Only positive out of this was Customer personnel were very polite and professional and cannot fault them. Made it an easy return and refund.

Purchased in April 2020 for $2,000.

Noise Level

terry
terryasked

I'm considering the ASKO 10 kg Heat Pump Dryer T410HDW and the Asko 10 kg Front Load Washing Machine W4104CW. I've read some bad reviews. Why would I buy this machine?

Shooter
Shooter

I returned mine and purchased Bosch instead. The best decision I have ever made. After 2 machines broke within 1 year, I would not trust this brand again. It is not a cheap product.

Mike.i

We would not buy Asko again for the reasons stated in our review. The washer continually winds our sheets
up until they resemble rope and then twists them together. Have never had this happen before. If we put
damp towels in the dryer to fluff them up the dryer will not heat as the sensor decides they are not wet enough.
We continue to use them as they cost too much to just throw away and we are pensioners. In the end it is
each persons decision to buy or not but my wife and i hope we have been of some help. Mike.i

Alex K.asked

Hi ASKO,
My questions are,
1, The bottom of the seal on the door holds water even after wiping after each wash. The only way to dry would be to bend the rubber back. Is this going to reduce the life of the rubber seal having water lodged there and how long do you expect the seal to last?
2, why does the machine empty the water when you pause to put more clothes in? It doesn't make sense, it empties out the powder as well so to put in that extra sock it unnecessarily empties a few liters of water.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Alex

Mike.i

1. Our seal does the same thing. We lift the rubber where it touches the clear plastic and run a cloth with shower power or similar around to clean away the water and any scum residing there, also the outer edge of the seal
and the door. Cleaning should nor hurt the seal as far as I am aware, I think the life of the seal should be around 5-7 years.

2. This annoys me too but I guess its to make sure the water level is low enough so that you don't flood the laundry when you open the door. I expect the engineers would tell you its a safety feature.

Regardless, these machines do not do a better job than I would expect from any decent brand.

Alex K.

Thanks for your help Mike!

terryk
terryk

Hi guys, just wondering how your Asko washers are going now with another year under your belt? Any problems, leaks or rust occuring? thanks for your help/

Get an answer from our members and Asko representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines