4.5

89% · 728 · 10%
Brand Manager for ASNU? Claim your listing.

YN - Olympic Park
YN - Olympic ParkSydney, NSW

Professional & Reliable

We found ASNU on the website. From the get go to finish all works were done smoothly and professionally and they actually came on time which is very rare nowadays. We need them to fix and paint our weatherboard and it looks great. Jessie, Jimmy, Janine, Yasmin, Tuku and Mark thank you for all the hard works. Will recommend them to our friends and family.
Robyn
RobynSydney, NSW2 posts

Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW

Professional carpentry and painting

ASNU were recommended to us by a friend, and we have been really happy with their friendly and hard-working team of carpenters and painters. Communication with us has been excellent, including onsite problem solving on our hilly and challenging site whenever there were options to choose from. The team took a real pride in their work and we are delighted with the result - a new timber deck and staircase, as well as repairs to an existing pergola, and fresh exterior painting.
Clive Potter
Clive PotterSydney, NSW

Excellent & professional workmanship

We have engaged ASNU for painting and repairs to two homes in the past year and we’re completely happy with their work. They kept the sites clean tidy and leftover paints were clearly labeled for our later use as touch-up if needed.
Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Reliable with excellent Workmanship

ASNU initially came out to fix rotting Barge Boards and then, on the basis of the high quality work undertaken, we had them return to paint the fasciae and eves. Both jobs were completed to an excellent standard by pleasant, obliging tradies who took pride in their work. ASNU did all of this for a very reasonable price. Everything was so straightforward, right through the process from the quote to the last lick of paint. ASNU were reliable, friendly, meticulous and trustworthy. We couldn’t have been happier with the finished product and if we need something done in the future we would definitely be return customers.
Kath Pawson
Kath PawsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

High Quality

High Quality workmanship. On time for the project. No surprises. Polite workers. Kept work site clean and tidy at all times. Beautiful finish on two federation replica bay windows installed, painted and stain glass replaced.
Pam Bondi
Pam BondiSydney, NSW

Balcony Repairs and Painting

We were pleased with the good repair work on our weathered Balcony and also good thorough paintwork. Geoff from AsNu sent detailed advice of work to be done. Administration Office were courteous and very prompt in advising dates and times for tradesmen.
Brian Armour
Brian ArmourSydney, NSW5 posts

Roof Repairs

Anthony repaired our roof last week and may have discovered a long standing problem which hopefully will solve water problems which have dogged his during periods off heavy rain from the South.
ASNU's work is always very professional
Liz N
Liz N

Roof repairs

My mother needed repairs made to her roof. ASNU and Anthony the roofer, were great. We are very happy with the work that was done- would defiantly recommend ASNU. My mother had previously used ASNU for some repairs to cracks in walls too.
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

A great result

The end result of our new front deck and rear patio is very pleasing, looks great and achieved our desired outcomes. Overall the guys were friendly, courteous and accommodating. They cleaned up well. They provided the project management and coordinated the different trades, which was a big help. They were very ready to discuss the different aspects of the job and new requirements as they arose.
Us at Summer Hill
Us at Summer HillSydney, NSW

Prompt and efficient

We needed some external and internal work on the strata building. All trades were perfectly coordinated and delivered better than expected. The service was remarkably prompt, courteous and efficient. We couldn’t be happier.
m and e harris
m and e harrisNew South Wales

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Excellent Price and Service

Would highly recommend them, and will be using them again soon. The job was completed promptly, with a high standard of customer service to ensure we were satisfied with the work. Skyline Real Estate
Ron of Turramurra
Ron of Turramurra

An excellent job

The ASNU team did an excellent job repairing the gable end of the front roof. They were careful to not damage the front garden when erecting the scaffolding and when carrying out the repairs. Geoff visited the site on several occasions to see that the work was being carried out to a high standard. All rubbish was removed and the site was left clean. The work included
* install new bargeboards and facias
* install Z flashing
* install fibro strips
* rebed and repoint tiles
* repaint gable bargeboards and gable end
I have used ASNU before to replace a tiled verandah roof with a colourbond roof and will use them again to repair and paint lounge room and bedroom ceilings.
E of Ashfield
E of Ashfield

A job well done

The work was carried out very efficiently and well. The workmen were punctual and polite, and the standard of the work is very good. They also did a very good job in cleaning up the area after completion.
Can be recommended with confidence.
N from Alexandria
N from Alexandria

Friendly painters, good quality work

ASNU were friendly, punctual and professional from quoting to completing the job. The work was completed to a high standard. They were flexible at accommodating changes. At the end of the job, the walls were blow dried to be touch dry straight away all dust was vacuumed up.

Dave L
Dave LSydney2 posts

ASNU did a terrific job with our renovations

ASNU were extremely professional from start to finish. They arrived on time, kept us well informed throughout the renovation process, and the quality of their work was excellent and completed to a high standard. Also appreciated the clean up at the end and they removed all rubbish. They were very pleasant to deal with all the way.
William
WilliamSydney, NSW

Good, competent work

We have used ASNU twice: initially in June 2018, and again in July 2019. On the first occasion the work was to replace external stairs and rotted posts on a deck at the back of weatherboard house. On the second, it was to correct roof leaks. We were able to discuss the quote on both occasions with Geoff Gillies who gave us lots of information about what was going to be done.
Both jobs were done professionally and are of good quality. The workmen were friendly, open to discussion on the work, and they cleaned up properly after the job was complete. The office manager also provided helpful feedback as the projects progressed
I will certainly contact ASNU for a quote on any possible future work.
M from Willoughby
M from WilloughbySydney, NSW

Very Happy Customer

Just had the outside of my house painted.
All trades were courteous and reliable
Job done efficiently with supervisor on site many times during the job to ensure everything went smoothly
Will definitely have them back to get the inside painted later in the year.
Such a pleasure dealing with such a professional organization that understand what customer service means
E Johnstone
E Johnstone

Reliable Tradespeople!

The workmen turned up when they said they would, the work was done efficiently, except for one small mistake, and the area was cleaned up afterwards. When I mentioned the mistake, ASNU head office remedied the situation the next day. I would definitely use them again.
Ian from Sydney
Ian from SydneySydney, NSW3 posts

L Davis
L DavisSydney, NSW

Exterior staircase

We found it difficult to find anyone to replace a dangerously rotted exterior staircase. Our quotation was prepared on the spot and the job completed within a week - a perfect and solid replacement. The painter took extreme care even though he had to return a couple of times because of the weather. Hard to say whether it was good value as I couldn’t get anyone else to prepare a quotation, but we’re definitely happy with the result.
Paul from Malabar
Paul from MalabarSydney, NSW

Professional and helpful

There was much to be applauded in this project.
The work was carried out professionally and on schedule. It was also well done with good quality control. The communication from the project officer was excellent. They were easy to talk to and discuss matters and always followed up.
Only two issues of concern - there was a mess left which had to be rectified - and was! Also, make sure you fully read and understand the scope of works. Don't assume anything will be done if it is not quoted. This is not a criticism of ASNU, rather a warning for inexperienced consumers in building works
I would DEFINITELY use them again.
Sharron B.
Sharron B.

Excellent service. Sharron Brown

Professional painters who knew exactly what I needed . Preparation good and minimal disruption to our family. Can recommend. Now getting quote for kitchen joinery. Jimmy gave reasonable quote would recommend.
Ray2016
Ray2016Sydney, NSW2 posts
Oceania Reviewer
Oceania ReviewerSydney, NSW13 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Good work, honest workers

I've used AsNu on a couple of occasions, and they've completed the work to a high standard and with no complications. Their workers have been polite, helpful, and trustworthy. And their customer service has also improved dramatically since the first time I used them, a couple of years ago. I'll certainly hire them again for my carpentry requirements.

Peter Myerscough
Peter MyerscoughSydney, NSW

chastleton
chastletonSydney7 posts

Highly recommend

We first used ASNU back in 2015 and have since used them for various jobs at home - from painting the exterior of the house (including significant scaffolding for the second floor) to small carpentry and plumbing jobs. We’ve found them to be terrific - great communication, polite, professional, an eye for detail and a fair price. We'll definitely continue to use them.
Paul Pam Lenehan
Paul Pam LenehanSydney, NSW

julie Vivas
julie Vivas

Ceiling and outdoor table repair plus replacement of post

I had a verandha post replaced it was installed efficiently matching the other posts in a long lasting timber .The workmen were skilled careful and polite .
I had my old lath and plaster ceiling repaired . I was happy with this at first then marks appeared on drying and ASNU came back and checked the work finding plaster was solid and mould was the marking on it .
Also an outdoor timber table and extension was repaired which worked out well.
Sylvia
SylviaSydney, NSW

I would highly recommend the tradesman they did a great job on painting the facade of our house they were very efficient tidy friendly thanks again to all Asnu staff
CLW
CLWSydney

I would recommend the tradesmen and if require any further repairs or painting I would hire again, very professional and efficient.

Racha
RachaDee why

Excellent Friendly Tradespople

Totally Recommend These Tradespeople. Would Definitely Hire Again. They painted the inside of my unit in Dee Why plus changed the kitchen bench top and installed a bedroom fan for me. They were polite on time and reasonably priced. They made the renovation process super easy for me.

Eddie P
Eddie P

Disrespectful and poor workmanship

Have never seen more poorly-skilled painters, or had the displeasure of dealing with more obnoxious trades in my life. I guess you get what you pay for, although they didn't need to be arrogant, dismissive and rude to everybody in the building. Had to apologise for their behaviour to all tenants and ended up harming my relationship with them because of these pelicans. Never again.

Tony
TonySydney

Highly recommended for bathroom renovation

Highly recommended. Very skilled and knowledgeable tradesmen. Did a fantastic job with our bathroom renovation and I couldn't be happier! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Joe Blogg
Joe BloggSydney, NSW2 posts

Lyn C
Lyn C

Painting of house excellent

I had difficulty finding a painter to do my eaves on a 2 storey house in the Eastern Suburbs. I was sick of receiving quotes which were never followed up or were overpriced. ASNU gave me a competitive quote and did a great job and I have recommended them to a friend who also found them excellent. I would use them again.

William Tell
William TellSydney, NSW8 posts

Illusion2000
Illusion2000Sydney78 posts

Rick L
Rick LSydney, NSW

More junkmail abuse

I have a "No Junkmail" sign and a "Don't Knock" sign on my property.

ASNU hung a leaflet on my door knob!

Never will employ their services.

Their lack of respect for peoples wishes would definitely show through in their work ethics.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for ASNU? Claim your listing.