ASNU

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
m and e harris

m and e harrisNew South Wales

When Your Time Matters _ The Way To Go.

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Excellent Price and Service

Would highly recommend them, and will be using them again soon. The job was completed promptly, with a high standard of customer service to ensure we were satisfied with the work. Skyline Real Estate

An excellent job

The ASNU team did an excellent job repairing the gable end of the front roof. They were careful to not damage the front garden when erecting the scaffolding and when carrying out the repairs. Geoff visited the site on several occasions to see that the work was being carried out to a high standard. All rubbish was removed and the site was left clean. The work included
* install new bargeboards and facias
* install Z flashing
* install fibro strips
* rebed and repoint tiles
* repaint gable bargeboards and gable end
I have used ASNU before to replace a tiled verandah roof with a colourbond roof and will use them again to repair and paint lounge room and bedroom ceilings.

A job well done

The work was carried out very efficiently and well. The workmen were punctual and polite, and the standard of the work is very good. They also did a very good job in cleaning up the area after completion.
Can be recommended with confidence.

Friendly painters, good quality work

ASNU were friendly, punctual and professional from quoting to completing the job. The work was completed to a high standard. They were flexible at accommodating changes. At the end of the job, the walls were blow dried to be touch dry straight away all dust was vacuumed up.

Dave L

Dave LSydney

ASNU did a terrific job with our renovations

ASNU were extremely professional from start to finish. They arrived on time, kept us well informed throughout the renovation process, and the quality of their work was excellent and completed to a high standard. Also appreciated the clean up at the end and they removed all rubbish. They were very pleasant to deal with all the way.

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Good, competent work

We have used ASNU twice: initially in June 2018, and again in July 2019. On the first occasion the work was to replace external stairs and rotted posts on a deck at the back of weatherboard house. On the second, it was to correct roof leaks. We were able to discuss the quote on both occasions with Geoff Gillies who gave us lots of information about what was going to be done.
Both jobs were done professionally and are of good quality. The workmen were friendly, open to discussion on the work, and they cleaned up properly after the job was complete. The office manager also provided helpful feedback as the projects progressed
I will certainly contact ASNU for a quote on any possible future work.

Very Happy Customer

Just had the outside of my house painted.
All trades were courteous and reliable
Job done efficiently with supervisor on site many times during the job to ensure everything went smoothly
Will definitely have them back to get the inside painted later in the year.
Such a pleasure dealing with such a professional organization that understand what customer service means

Reliable Tradespeople!

The workmen turned up when they said they would, the work was done efficiently, except for one small mistake, and the area was cleaned up afterwards. When I mentioned the mistake, ASNU head office remedied the situation the next day. I would definitely use them again.

Ian from Sydney

Ian from SydneySydney, NSW

Good work by good people

L Davis

L DavisSydney, NSW

Exterior staircase

We found it difficult to find anyone to replace a dangerously rotted exterior staircase. Our quotation was prepared on the spot and the job completed within a week - a perfect and solid replacement. The painter took extreme care even though he had to return a couple of times because of the weather. Hard to say whether it was good value as I couldn’t get anyone else to prepare a quotation, but we’re definitely happy with the result.

Professional and helpful

There was much to be applauded in this project.
The work was carried out professionally and on schedule. It was also well done with good quality control. The communication from the project officer was excellent. They were easy to talk to and discuss matters and always followed up.
Only two issues of concern - there was a mess left which had to be rectified - and was! Also, make sure you fully read and understand the scope of works. Don't assume anything will be done if it is not quoted. This is not a criticism of ASNU, rather a warning for inexperienced consumers in building works
I would DEFINITELY use them again.

Excellent service. Sharron Brown

Professional painters who knew exactly what I needed . Preparation good and minimal disruption to our family. Can recommend. Now getting quote for kitchen joinery. Jimmy gave reasonable quote would recommend.

Ray2016

Ray2016Sydney, NSW

Great work for gable end restorations

Oceania Reviewer

Oceania ReviewerSydney, NSW

Good work, honest workers

I've used AsNu on a couple of occasions, and they've completed the work to a high standard and with no complications. Their workers have been polite, helpful, and trustworthy. And their customer service has also improved dramatically since the first time I used them, a couple of years ago. I'll certainly hire them again for my carpentry requirements.

Peter Myerscough

Peter MyerscoughSydney, NSW

Collapsing 50-year-old garage transformed

chastleton

chastletonSydney

Highly recommend

We first used ASNU back in 2015 and have since used them for various jobs at home - from painting the exterior of the house (including significant scaffolding for the second floor) to small carpentry and plumbing jobs. We’ve found them to be terrific - great communication, polite, professional, an eye for detail and a fair price. We'll definitely continue to use them.

Paul Pam Lenehan

Paul Pam LenehanSydney, NSW

MAN OF HIS WORD

Ceiling and outdoor table repair plus replacement of post

I had a verandha post replaced it was installed efficiently matching the other posts in a long lasting timber .The workmen were skilled careful and polite .
I had my old lath and plaster ceiling repaired . I was happy with this at first then marks appeared on drying and ASNU came back and checked the work finding plaster was solid and mould was the marking on it .
Also an outdoor timber table and extension was repaired which worked out well.

Sylvia

SylviaSydney, NSW

I would highly recommend the tradesman they did a great job on painting the facade of our house they were very efficient tidy friendly thanks again to all Asnu staff