ASNU

ASNU

4.5

Disrespectful and poor workmanship

Have never seen more poorly-skilled painters, or had the displeasure of dealing with more obnoxious trades in my life. I guess you get what you pay for, although they didn't need to be arrogant, dismissive and rude to everybody in the building. Had to apologise for their behaviour to all tenants and ended up harming my relationship with them because of these pelicans. Never again.

Pathetic company

Avoid this company

Rick L

Rick LSydney

More junkmail abuse

I have a "No Junkmail" sign and a "Don't Knock" sign on my property.
    ASNU hung a leaflet on my door knob!

Never will employ their services.
    Their lack of respect for peoples wishes would definitely show through in their work ethics.

Michael aka Luigi

Michael aka LuigiHunter Region, NSW

If there advertising code of conduct is anything to go by RUN FOR THE HILLS

Due to mail fraud I now use a PO Box. I did not want any junk mail so I blocked the opening on my letter box with a "No Junk Mail Please" sign. What did this company's representative do ??? They broke into the letter box so i can no longer close it !!! I can only imagine their standard of work.

Richard H.

Richard H.asked

How can I delete a review I have submitted?

Illusion2000

Illusion2000asked

Has anyone else had ASNU come onto their property and attach advertising materials to their doors?

I have not had this from this company but I have had it before from real estate agents. I have a "No Hawking Or Canvasing" sign and if they ignore that they are trespassing and I have actually referred a couple to the police now.I always give the proprietor a chance to deal with this however in both cases they were rude and I proceeded. having a good knowledge of common law is an asset.