ASNU

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Highly Satisfied

I found out about this group from a letterbox drop some time ago. On requiring some fairly major house repairs I contacted them and an assessor came out; I had a written binding quote within hours. The quote was fairly detailed and there were no hidden nasties.
The work took a little longer than expected owing to the weather and there was a minor correction required for a similar reason. This was carried out with no argument whatsoever.
They are a good company to work with and I have another job coming up for then.

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

New House Same Address

Pam Bondi

Pam BondiSydney, NSW

Balcony Repairs and Painting

We were pleased with the good repair work on our weathered Balcony and also good thorough paintwork. Geoff from AsNu sent detailed advice of work to be done. Administration Office were courteous and very prompt in advising dates and times for tradesmen.

Handymen

Find out how ASNU compares to other Handymen

Brian Armour

Brian ArmourSydney, NSW

Roof Repairs

Anthony repaired our roof last week and may have discovered a long standing problem which hopefully will solve water problems which have dogged his during periods off heavy rain from the South.
ASNU's work is always very professional

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

A great result

The end result of our new front deck and rear patio is very pleasing, looks great and achieved our desired outcomes. Overall the guys were friendly, courteous and accommodating. They cleaned up well. They provided the project management and coordinated the different trades, which was a big help. They were very ready to discuss the different aspects of the job and new requirements as they arose.

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Good, competent work

We have used ASNU twice: initially in June 2018, and again in July 2019. On the first occasion the work was to replace external stairs and rotted posts on a deck at the back of weatherboard house. On the second, it was to correct roof leaks. We were able to discuss the quote on both occasions with Geoff Gillies who gave us lots of information about what was going to be done.
Both jobs were done professionally and are of good quality. The workmen were friendly, open to discussion on the work, and they cleaned up properly after the job was complete. The office manager also provided helpful feedback as the projects progressed
I will certainly contact ASNU for a quote on any possible future work.

L Davis

L DavisSydney, NSW

Exterior staircase

We found it difficult to find anyone to replace a dangerously rotted exterior staircase. Our quotation was prepared on the spot and the job completed within a week - a perfect and solid replacement. The painter took extreme care even though he had to return a couple of times because of the weather. Hard to say whether it was good value as I couldn’t get anyone else to prepare a quotation, but we’re definitely happy with the result.

Oceania Reviewer

Oceania ReviewerSydney, NSW

Good work, honest workers

I've used AsNu on a couple of occasions, and they've completed the work to a high standard and with no complications. Their workers have been polite, helpful, and trustworthy. And their customer service has also improved dramatically since the first time I used them, a couple of years ago. I'll certainly hire them again for my carpentry requirements.

Ceiling and outdoor table repair plus replacement of post

I had a verandha post replaced it was installed efficiently matching the other posts in a long lasting timber .The workmen were skilled careful and polite .
I had my old lath and plaster ceiling repaired . I was happy with this at first then marks appeared on drying and ASNU came back and checked the work finding plaster was solid and mould was the marking on it .
Also an outdoor timber table and extension was repaired which worked out well.

Handymen

Find out how ASNU compares to other Handymen

Richard H.

Richard H.asked

How can I delete a review I have submitted?

Illusion2000

Illusion2000asked

Has anyone else had ASNU come onto their property and attach advertising materials to their doors?

I have not had this from this company but I have had it before from real estate agents. I have a "No Hawking Or Canvasing" sign and if they ignore that they are trespassing and I have actually referred a couple to the police now.I always give the proprietor a chance to deal with this however in both cases they were rude and I proceeded. having a good knowledge of common law is an asset.