92% · 23419 · 8%

Angus and Sylvie
Angus and Sylvie

Overall a positive experience

Anne has been very accommodating during our time renting with Asset Advantage Management. As a first time renter, she helped us with any queries that we had and always responded promptly. Overall the experience with her and Asset Advantage Management has been positive.
Joe
Joe

Serani
SeraniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Anne

Anne has been extremely accomodating and friendly during our stay at Ronald street. She has always been prompt in communicating with us in regards to any queries we may have. She is always so friendly when doing inspections and makes you feel very comfortable.
Highly recommend her!!
Zack
Zack

Responsive and helpful

Anne at Asset Advantage was super responsive and helpful during our 2 years of tenancy with her as our real estate agent. Ann was clear and prompt in her email & text communications with us. Would highly recommend.
Renata L
Renata LVictoria
Juan L.
Juan L.

Best service ever!

Anne is a very professional property manager always available and fast to respond to any queries. Never had a problem in the more than 5 years that we were with her and the company.
I highly recommend her!
Sue B.
Sue B.5 posts

Perfect for our needs!

Alex is a lovely property manager. When we moved in he made sure everything was perfect for us, always very pleasant and prompt to deal with when we needed anything. I would recommend Alex and Advantage to anyone.
Deepthi
Deepthi

Anne is the best property manager

Anne is the best property manager. She was very understanding and always ready to help. I had a very pleasant experience during my stay at the property. Can't thank her enough.
Steve
Steve

Great Experience

Pilar has been my Property Manager for the last Several year . She has always been very helpful and professional when dealing with her.Emails and Calls are answered promptly, with maintenance actioned promptly.Can throughly Recommend Pilar
Leanne.
Leanne.

Quality Property Management

Anne from Asset Advantage Management has managed the unit my daughter rents for the past 4 years. She is professional, pleasant, firm but approachable. We have appreciated these qualities and the guidance she extends to young people embarking on their first rental.
Megan McPherson
Megan McPhersonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Anne has been the best Property Manager I have ever dealt with!

Anne has been the best Property Manager I have ever dealt with! Anne has always been promt to return my calls or emails. Any issues were addressed and fixed within the week. I highly recommend her as a Property Manager!
Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

So was great

Anne was very helpful and welcoming. She was also very understanding when my roommate got a noise complaint. She helped us greatly and I was extremely grateful for her dedication
Julia B
Julia BSydney2 posts

Excellent Property Management

Our property is very well-managed by Alex. He is proactive and helpful. We have recently secured a happy tenant. He knows the area under management very well. Thank you Alex!
Lisa
Lisa South East Queensland, QLD

Can’t fault my experience!

Anne was always very professional and helpful throughout my tenancy. I applied for the property from overseas and she made the whole experience so quick and easy. Can’t fault my experience!
Leanne
Leanne

Anne is the best Agent

Anne has been my agent for several years. She is professional and considerate. If you want exceptional service you could not do better. I highly recommend Anne as she has exceptional communication skills and is always helpful and available to address any concerns.
Seth
SethSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Anne is an Amazing Property Manager!

From the initial inspection to the end of our tenancy Anne was great to have as a property manager. She succeeded in communication and always ensured she was there if we needed anything. We are sad to leave and wish we could have stayed.

esther carlsen
esther carlsenSydney, NSW

Anne is hands down fantastic!

Anne has been my agent now for my property in Brisbane for a few years. I couldn't recommend her more! Always on top of what needs to be done, and great at keeping me in the loop and discussing any issues and solutions. Response times are top notch and I always find Anne so helpful.
Richard C
Richard CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Agent

Anne made selling our property quick and easy. She went out of her way to go above and beyond to ensure we achieved the best result. Would highly recommend Anne to anyone selling their property.
Ellys
Ellys
  Fair Incentive

Great Experience

Anne was easy to work with when buying our first home. Very friendly and knowledgeable! Anne made the sale and experience happy and easy from the very start. Very happy with our purchase
Georgia NSW
Georgia NSW2 posts

Yuki
Yuki
  Fair Incentive

Anne is a perfect property manager!

Anne was always punctual, friendly as well as professional. She even cared about our dog too. Future tenants with her care will be absolutely happy! It was pleasure to have her as our property manager and we'll miss her.
peter.colleer
peter.colleerSydney, NSW

Asset Advantage Management review

Asset Advantage have managed units I have in Brisbane and Melbourne for around 5 years. I have found their service to be first class - knowledgeable, helpful, responsive and just easy to deal with.
Sandy T.
Sandy T.

Professional all the time

Asset Advantage has been terrific during my tenancy.
Always got a quick response and want to thank Katrina for assisting us during the last 2 weeks while we got a Property Approved.
Upon checking the property on the final inspection our Bond Refund was handled very quickly.
Great Service always polite and always easy to deal with Katrina Property Manager
Katrina
KatrinaKIRWAN2 posts

An easy to deal with agency - that's new!

As a tenant I found Anne to be really easy to deal with and nothing was too much trouble. My recent relocation was handled easily and all the information I needed was provided to me. Anne even went to the trouble of chasing down copies of invoices I did not receive so I had them for my records.
The office were so fast at sending me the receipts for rent payments, usually within a day of making payment so my records were always up to date.
I would say the best agency I have ever dealt with
Calum W.
Calum W.

Professional, easy to communicate with and great service

Asset Advantage has been terrific during my tenancy. Quick responses when I have had queries and always in communication. No issues with finances. Exactly what you would want when renting and couldn't be happier.
Brendan Robinson
Brendan RobinsonSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Asset Advantage do a terrific job of looking after our Melbourne investment property. Elizabeth Tzikas is the agent we deal with, Elizabeth is thorough, proactive and great keeping us updated, she is a pleasure to deal with. Thanks and keep up the good work!

svelez
svelezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Kind, professional and efficient

We have been tenants with various agencies over the last 10 years. Anne has been the first agent to truly care for us as tenants. Great communication, always efficient. Fabulous!
Yoke
Yoke

One who takes care of your interest

Anne has been our property manager for the past 3.5 years and we enjoyed her timeliness and professionalism, and the perfect 1-bedroom unit we stayed in. When we needed to end our lease earlier than expected due to changing situations, she made sure we were able to save costs in the process. She even helped us with regular maintenance of the apartment - fans, lights and all. Thank you! It was our pleasure to have you!
Luke Mitchell
Luke MitchellSydney, NSW

Great Rental Agency and agents

Elizabeth whom i deal with is fantastic. She communicates on the progress of the work she is doing, she is quick to jump onto opportunities and makes herself available at all times to get the job done.
Natalie
Natalie2 posts

Couldn't wish for more

Anne always provided great service and was there when you needed her. It was a pleasure from the first day we moved to when we moved out. All inspections were on time and we were advised well in advance.
Chandre JvV
Chandre JvVSydney, NSW4 posts

Tara
TaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kind and Great to Deal with

Had such great experience with Anne, always got back to me quickly on matters, gave me current real time information when I asked.

Provided great help moving out and re-letting the place.

Application response time was very quick and all inspections were on time and communicated well in advance.

Thanks to Anne and the team

Colin C in Qld Australia
Colin C in Qld AustraliaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Katrina Portrays (without Words) 'nothing is a problem'

Katrina Jamieson from Asset Advantage was more than a voice over the phone, ready and quick to respond to the Property needs where I Rented. It was a pleasure to meet Katrina in person, She was always Friendly, Professional, Curious and no challenge seemed to be a problem. Katrina is 'Wonderful Public Representative' as the 'Face' of the much bigger Company she works for, and I feel Like I am looked after. Thank You Katrina for all Your Help, Asset Advantage is blessed to have You on their Team, All the Very Best
Nicole
Nicole

BML
BMLSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great to deal with

Management of the apartment I was renting was taken over by Asset Advantage half way through my tenancy. It was a breathe of fresh air.

Anne is highly responsive, efficient and friendly. She made an effort to introduce herself and make it feel more personal.

Many agents only work with the landlord’s interests in mind, but Anne advocates and does the best job for both.

Any owner should use this agent, knowing their property will be in good hands, but also their tenant will be treated well and have a good experience in the rental.

Derek
DerekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Service

Anne has always provided us with excellent service and has always been quick to reply to issues or maintenance at the property. Many thanks to the team for your service!

Sophia B.
Sophia B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service, very professional and always responsive

Eddie from the start was always professional and able to answer any questions or queries we had with the moving in and out process, as well as providing all of the correct information very quickly. Thank you for making our lives a lot easier! We hope to work with you again in the future.
Tanya W
Tanya W2 posts

Excellent Service

Katrina is always very professional and respectful in our dealings with her. She is very responsive to any queries relating to maintenance. We would thoroughly recommend Katrina and the team.
Rodrigo Canale
Rodrigo CanaleQueensland2 posts

Excellent and professional services

I'm very happy looking at the services. Alex, always gave us great customer services being very helpful and gentle. I really recommend it. I had one of the best experiences in my life. Thanks Alex
Bea