Astral RF

Astral RF

See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Darcy_Dunbar

Darcy_Dunbar

Works poorly designed

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Phill Perry

Phill PerryQLD, 4053

Not impressed

Unit has failed 3 times in 16 months. First time the impeller motor died with the drive motor failing twice. Astral have repaired it under warranty but I'm not overly confident of its longevity.

I have to say that when it works, it works pretty well. It picks up most debris including fine dust.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Disgruntle Customer

Disgruntle CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

It cleans the bottom of the pool great, some models even climb the walls of the pool, but what dirt is going to land on the wall, simple to clean, easy to use just press a button and off it goes, our pool is large and deep so only problem if I had to find one is it may miss a spot here and there, but I am not sure if that is the cleaners fault or the pools, 12.2 meters by 5 meters, so we just put it on twice and its fine.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Works for a while

When it works it's O.K..
Had it back after 12 mths. Waited 3 months because they returned it with the base missing.
Worked 4 times and now it's going back for repairs. I just hope all the parts come back this time. Astral assured me it's not a usual thing to lose parts.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

AFK

AFKPeel, WA

Does a good job straight out of the box

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Paul S.

Paul S.asked

Have used mine 4 times now and cleans well. Used it the 5th time and it has stopped mid cycle and wont turn back on. Any suggestions?

Hi Paul.

Something like that happened to me, it has floats in it and they can come loss and stop it working, depending on how old it is astral will service it and fix the problem, if it is not still under warranty a robot cleaner repair man might be able to help, a local pool shop might be able to help with the address of one near you.

Get an answer from our members and AstralPool representatives

CategoryRobotic Pool Cleaners