AstralPool Bolero ND Suction

AstralPool Bolero ND Suction

See the Best Suction Pool Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Doesn't do what it's supposed to

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Chris

ChrisShailer Park

Absolutely awful!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

worst pool cleaner ever!!

Bought the bolero as it was recommended by our pool shop, they are an Astral dealer. The bolero pool cleaner very seldom works unlike the Kreepy that it replaced, The diaphragm is easily blocked with small leaves or seeds and it just sits on the bottom of the pool and does nothing. For me I would not purchase this cleaner but spend the extra and get a decent Kreepy Krawly!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Worst ever

I had mine supplied by pool builder, constantly becomes stuck in corners and only does the end furthest from skimmer box. Worn head due to becoming jammed in corners. Any thing larger than a leaf blocks it. Don't buy one, I'm just getting up to move it out of another jamb.

NatOttawa

NatOttawaSydney

Good product

This product came free with my new pool and is amazing at cleaning everything. Sometimes gets stuck on awkward sections of wall but other than that a good product. I would recommend this to anybody with a liner or fiberglass pool in need of an inexpensive yet effective cleaner .
Reliable, Easy to assemble and set up
Sometimes gets stuck

Terry B.

Terry B.asked

What would make my Bolero climb the walls as it is a few years old I have replace the skirt and the diaphragm inside but not changed to hard rubber ring that makes contact with the pool under the skirt.
Could this be the problem?

Get an answer from our members and AstralPool representatives