ASUS DSL-N12E

ASUS DSL-N12E

See the Best Routers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Daniella

DaniellaSydney

Cheap and simple to install

I changed my internet providers and had to buy a new modem because my current provider does not provide a free modem. I purchased ASUS DSL- N12E because I like the brand, they are cheap and no frills works well as well. I managed to set it up within 10 minutes following the instructions that came with it. I keep getting good reception and good signal, I like the modem.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

JxC

JxCBrisbane

Cheap and works well

One of the cheapest routers on the market. As a sole user, I didn't need anything fancy and this did the trick. Very easy setup, and very robust - mine survived multiple moves and electrical storms without issue. It works well for me, although that may be because I have almost no sources of interference in my house (no other users, no TV/radio, etc.) As a further upside, it's quite compact and sleek-looking.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
noskich

noskichAuburn

Great price, solid, but not excellent

Very cheap, soundly made, but a bit unstable especially when a lot of users accessing at once, for example more than 5-6 devices. But very good with 2-3 devices. Range is not excellent if you have many walls in your residence or have two separate floors. It is a pretty basic modem, good for a price and for a basic user.

Date PurchasedJun 2017