Asus FX506IU

Asus FX506IU (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: FX506IU-HN191T and FX506IU-HN331T
See the Best Laptops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ASUS

4.9

A great laptop for gaming and work

I purchased this as a replacement for an older laptop and because I liked its specifications for the price (particularly the 32GB of RAM and 1TB SSD). So far, I have used it for casual gaming and some work, and have found it to be very fast to start up and during use. The laptop is lighter than I expected and the screen is crisp. I also like the look of the machine as it is a bit more interesting than a standard laptop. I haven't found anything that I dislike yet, but I do wish more laptops these days still had a built in CD drive (this one does not).

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,027.00.

Mohid A.
    Mohid A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect for Work and Gaming

Runs very smoothly for gaming and work softwares like AutoCad.Would recommend if you need a work and gaming laptop. Great specs with graphics and speed. This will last me a long time

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $1,647.00.

Other Laptops

Patricia
    PatriciaPerth, WA

Great laptop for portable gaming

Was a great find as a portable choice from our PC, we can take it with us and still stay connected, play a game or two. Son loves it. He can play his Minecraft and other steam games. Easy set up, and uses it for school too.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,647.75.

Brandon Anstee
    Brandon AnsteeDarwin, NT

Quality Purchase

Purchased From JB Hi-Fi
    All I can say is this laptop is hits my expectations and exceeds them.
    Preformance is about on point for price range.
    Screen, although I have read alot about the screen being bad, from someone that used a 144hz 1ms gaming montior there is very little wrong with the screen.
    As with all gaming laptops temps are a little high but within reason.

Well Done Asus for creating a laptop in this price range at this preformance

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,647.75.

Laptops

Find out how Asus FX506IU compares to other Laptops

Soheila
    SoheilaSydney, NSW

Well design-Reasonable price

Purchased this Asus Tuf FX506IU - HN331T from Harvey Norman mainly for my work design projects. I purchased this laptop as a replacement for my old one. Color, shape, size and weight all are perfect. Speed is extraordinary and performance is great. The price for this amazing laptop is affordable. I strongly recommended this laptop to everyone.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,339.00.

And A.
    And A.Sydney, NSW

Great Product

I bought this laptop yesterday, and it's fantastic! amazing speed performance! you should buy as well. color, shape, size everything is perfect. I strongly recommended this to you guys. have a nice day everyone!

Dang Tran
    Dang TranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my needs

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hifi Home for $1,800.00.

Manish
    ManishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ASUS has been one of the most reliable and affordable laptop brands

ASUS has been one of the most reliable and affordable laptop brands i just bought my brand new ASUS TUF yesterday only, well it’s in the name TUF !! ; fast, smooth at play games with no lagging and looks tuf... I really enjoy and love this gaming laptop. Stylish keyboard and Stylish look Great Laptops!

Purchased in December 2020 at Centre Com for $1,899.00.

Other Laptops

Great All Round Laptop

I bought this to use for both work and gaming and it hits the mark on both counts. It's fast and graphics are excellent. It doesn't have the most high end hardware but it is good for most games. For work it is perfect, quick and responsive and quick start up time is amazing as I bought it because my last laptop was old and slow and this was a great upgrade.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,700.00.

Laptops

Find out how Asus FX506IU compares to other Laptops

Adrian H.
    Adrian H.South East Queensland, QLD

Well made - Excellent Value

I purchased this Beast of a machine to replace my Asus Automobili Lamborghini and what a unit. I was very surprised to see a Gaming Computer at this price point and the specs. Well 32gb of ram memory and a 1tb SSD Drive. I have been blown away with this laptop, it’s a speed demon. I recommend this gaming laptop, as it’s great value and top specs.