ASUS MZ27AQ

4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

1 review
Margaret

Margaretmelbourne

OK, good value for money but some annoying "features"

The size is good for desktop work and the colour & resolution good. I don't do gaming but do stream and general computer work. The resolution is good enough for the kinds of graphic design I do. My laptop is less grainy on the display, but too small for most of what I do so this works well enough for some of the finer detail.

Things I don't like
1) the power switch & menu switch are one & the same. Haven't figured out how to power off the monitor without turning on the menu.
2) the menu switch is so sensitive to touch, it takes multiple attempts to get me to the menu option I'm wanting to tweak.
2) sound can only be controlled via the monitor (see point #2) - It cannot be controlled via the computer control centre or keyboard keys.