ASUS ROG Phone 3

4.9

Kevin
Kevin9 posts

Phone died and unrepairable after 1 year

I was extremely disappointed when my phone all of a sudden dies in the middle of browsing session. Brought it to a local repairer and I was told that there was an issue with the cpu which maked it unrepairable.

There are no asus service center in australia that could help and given that thr phone is older than 1 year old, its outside of warranty.

I used to be an advocate of asus, but after this experience, no more. How could a $1500 phonr dies in less than 2 years? It's pathetic. Show details

Patrick N.
Patrick N.3 posts

Disappointed with Camera

On paper the camera should be really good. It has great specs and a good resolution. Unfortunately, for me I often hit to take a photo and it has a delay of up to 2 or 3 seconds, often causing me to miss the moment. Also the flash isn't a flash, it just turns the light on and blinds your subject.

Other than that, best battery I have ever had on a phone, my few games i play run like a dream, and I will never encounter any issue with storage.

R Altoni

John G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
ashraf h.
ashraf h.Perth, WA6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

The best phone I ever purchased

Camera is very good for a gaming phone durability and brightness are amazing battery life are awesome and last more than 1 day and I use my mobile for gaming and it's been the best experience ever games runs so smooth on high spec's very happy with my purchase I have been a samsung and iphone user for 10 years and after asus rog3 I will never go back Show details
Leon Y.
Leon Y.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Same price as the ROG Phone 2 but even better!

I upgraded my ROG Phone 2 to a ROG Phone 3. I was surprised that Asus didn't increase the price of the ROG Phone 3. The ROG Phone 3 come with a better screen with 144Hz refresh rate and a better AirTrigger which make gaming more easier as I can now trigger most of the buttons in one place. I also like the new design of the AeroActive Cooler which has a kickstand. Now I can play games and watch movies at a better viewing experience when I have the fan on!

I hope Asus can bring back the 3.5mm audio jack and add wireless charging and water resistant in ROG Phone 4! Show details

Aaron P
Aaron PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Scorpio L.
Scorpio L.

Great phone and love it

The rog phone 3 is absolutely a beast for gaming. 144hz fresh rate display is just what I need for my game.and the app start really fast and the camera is enough fo me. Just hop that more accessories can sell with the phone at the same time in NZ, I reallyike to get one twin view Dock 3 when I purchased the phone. Show details
Leroy C.
Leroy C.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Daniel L.
Daniel L.
Adam W.
Adam W.Far North Queensland, QLD

iPhone killer

I owned iPhones from 3G to Xs. Absolutely blown away by this phone, the performance , build quality and the gamer orientated interface are superb. Extremely happy Rog phone 3 owner. Show details
shafted
shaftedMelbourne7 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent performance at a good price

I am an app developer so a high performance phone is necessary for me, and this phone performs beautifully and is a very good price too, better value even than the ZenFone 7 Show details
Justin ProudBoys
Justin ProudBoysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Pffft Who Needs Apple!!

Loving the speed and brightness of the display that this phone has, the touch screen is super responsive and apps run amazingly fast. Battery life is really impressive.. Love it! Show details
Jack H.
Jack H.

No questions yet

With the ASUS ROG Phone 3’s release in July 2020 replacing ROG Phone 2, it’s often showcased as the most advanced gaming phone today.

ASUS ROG Phone 3 Features

This gaming phone's more enviable features include the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus Chipset, which the ROG Phone 3 is the first phone to use. According to Qualcomm, this provides desktop-quality gaming, while 5G connectivity and a refresh rate of 144 fps allows for smooth, immersive gameplay.

Other features that can sweeten the deal are 512GB of ROM - offering abundant storage capacity, and a 6, 000 mAh battery, which is likely to be durable, and help facilitate longer gaming sessions.

Extra Features

There are some extras that can be used for specific games, such as AirTriggers and clip-on accessories, like the clip-on fan included in the box (which also has a built-in 3.5mm jack).

Cameras

If you value your smartphone photography, the cameras on the ASUS ROG Phone 3 aren’t as high-end as those you may find on a non-gaming phone. However for plenty of reviewers, it was described as good enough for everyday use, and generally didn't make them love this phone any less.

• GTIN12: 192876135792 and 192876806807