ASUS ROG Strix G15 G512LW-AZ003T

ASUS ROG Strix G15 G512LW-AZ003T

MPN: G512LW-AZ003T

4.9

Back to gaming and loving it!

I haven't gamed in a long time and i got this laptop as a Christmas present, im honestly loving it, its light and quiet, games look absolutely beautiful on the 240Hz screen, everythings so fast and fluent. Keyboard is very responsive, bit loud when under load but of course that's expected and i don't mind as long as its keeping temperatures low and extending the laptops life. Overall 5 stars from me: )

Purchased in December 2020.

Awesome laptop, very happy with it.

Purchased it a week ago and im enjoying using it, my favourite games are all playing on highest graphics settings without any issues, fans are a bit loud on full load as expected but it keeps the laptop cool and keyboard isn't hot to touch which is very important when gaming and typing for a long time. Love the rgb lights all over the laptop, and the screen is fast with great colour reproduction, im happy with my new laptop.

Ben L

Ben LSydney, NSW

Great mid-level PC gaming machine

This is the first gaming laptop that i ever have, good speed at 10th i7 mid level entry for gaming.
The fan turn a bit noisy when start running the game at initial stage.
It will be great if it does have a full size keyboard otherwise so good so far.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$1,998.00.

Kybill

KybillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing value for money

I am new at PC gaming as I usually use Playstation. The ROG Strix is so fast and smooth graphics performance. It's unreal to play games on. It was a good price for what you get.

Ryan

RyanSydney, NSW

Perfect laptop

The design is sleek and efficent and not to heavy. The specs are amazing for the price and so far has been running like a dream. Looking forward to getting a docking station for the USB C to run duel monitors and use for working from home.

Jason Us

Jason UsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well performing laptop!

I am using the laptop to game and do office works on it. I like the performance, the SSD capacity as well as the nice RGB light. I have bought the laptop to play the new games I wanted to play at a decent fps.

Danieli

DanieliSydney, NSW

Impressive

I like it already, having upgraded from a very basic spec to this thing.

it's faster and easy to use, has a much-improved graphics card and internal memory.

you can game on it, but I bought it to use it for video editing and creating my website.

Overall I'm happy.

Great performing laptop

Nicely lit keys, great cooling and good performance so far! Love it!

The best thing about is that its not too heavy and also the battery life has been a great plus considering its a beast

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Gaming Laptop!

I have used this laptop for a week now and so far so good. I have bought it to play Far Cry Primal and it is running at 90-100 fps. I like the performance and the light strip, fans ramp up when needed and may get noisy.

No regrets!

Gifted myself this beauty for Christmas. Upgraded from my MSI laptop, definitely runs smoother as this has a liquid metal cooling system keeping it at low temperatures, although the fans do get a little noisy but its not that bad. Other than that would recommend.

Rahul Khanna

Rahul KhannaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for both Kids and Adultd

Bought my Asus laptop just a week ago . Screen size great for kids and not too harsh on the eyes. Perfect for gaming as well as everyday browsing. Feels like a great buy

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$2,099.00.

Value for money powerhouse!

Bought it from JB HiFi just after Christmas. Using it for mid-range gaming and general home laptop. Plays some big games with solid FPS and screen looks great. Even makes the basics like Minecraft come to life when you up the settings. Loving the display and GPU grunt, keyboard and trackpad are good, hasn't got too hot so far but fans can spin up a bit. Would have preferred card reader, Thunderbolt, webcam etc. Bought for a gaming and family allrounder, great value for money and looks great.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for A$1,998.00.

Fabio Ceccaroni

Fabio CeccaroniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Almost Perfect - Totally Recommend

I have been using my Asus Laptop now for about 10 days for gaming playing CoD Warzone and it runs pretty smooth even on High graphic textures. Compared to my previous MSI laptop, the Audio is much better, not as loud and their liquid metal cooling really keeps it with low temperature. Also, Asus softwares are more intuitive. What looks faulty to me is a massive light leaking from the bottom corners of the screen. When you have a loading screen you can notice it easily and bothers me. Another thing I would improve is the case from the screen that is a bit fragile and if you try to open it from the corner you can perhaps damage the plastic frame. It could come with a Card Reader also as a plus. Besides the issues I totally recommend it.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Jessica M

Jessica MNew South Wales

Zero regrets

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,800.00.

Dilshan S.

Dilshan S.Perth, WA

Perfect gaming laptop in the price range

I was doubted when going for a laptop for gaming first, but now I'm amazed by the performance. Most games could be run with 120fps. The most important thing is, this lap has good heat handling fans. It is easy to carry and stylish for a student's life. Highly recommended.

Shonna

Shonna Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love it!

Best laptop I have ever owned! I love that you can access the Armoury Crate and personalise the performance of the laptop. It's super quick and perfect for what I need it for. I can't wait to continue learning how to use it and even spend some time gaming on it.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$2,104.00.

Zaglas

ZaglasSydney, NSW

Perfect gaming laptop

Very reliable model. Great value for gaming laptop comparing with others. Beautiful lighting around the body and on each key. Using this to play World of Warcraft and it helps me to achieve a higher pvp ranking. Absolutely recommend!

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$1,950.00.

Miguel Rivera

Miguel RiveraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The amazing Asus ROG Strix G512

Purchased in December 2020 for A$1,998.00.

ajeeshalex

ajeeshalexNew South Wales

Best power and look at decent price

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Lovenish Kumar

Lovenish KumarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Purchase I ever made

After a lot of comparison, I was finally able to shortlist this laptop based on the GPU. I have tested a couple of AAA titles on ultra settings and this product delivers a solid 100+ FPS on Ultra settings. It also has a killer look that is sure to impress anyone who sees it. RGB just looks awesome.
I would whole-heartedly recommend it to anyone who is looking for solid gaming performance and portability.