ASUS ROG Strix GL10DH-AU029T

4.9

Pengwei Chen

Pengwei Chen

So far so good!

I just received this prodcut today, had a bit of trouble with the shipping but overall I'm satisfied. I only need to plug in the power and I can start using the pc, efortless. The lighting is very cool as well. For the price around 1000 I'll say it's worth it.

Excellent computer

I purchased this after looking for a gaming computer. This one is very good value after researching other model specs and pricing. Has run every game smoothly and without hesitation, and that is with the performance setting on energy saver. Nice case with the transparent side and lights.

Awesome gaming pc

This is my first gaming pc, and it is working even better than I expected. The graphics can run almost every game at the highest graphics settings, while still getting really high fps.

Miscellaneous Computer Accessories

Find out how ASUS ROG Strix GL10DH-AU029T compares to other Miscellaneous Computer Accessories

Great Purchase

Graphics are able to handle all major titles and on ultra graphics. Very stylish and looks good. Perfect for everyday use and as a gaming pc. Would recommend for good quality components and good quality assembly.

Julie V.

Julie V.Sydney, NSW

Great gaming pc!

This is my first gaming desktop and I have to say I am enjoying the experience so far. For the price it has very good specs. Perfect for mid-range level gaming.

Darren D.

Darren D.Perth, WA

Great value PC

Perfect for students studying IT at university (8 cores is great for running multiple virtual machines, digital forensics and other units). The graphics card is perfect for running the new WoW expansion and other games.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,550.00.

khemistry

khemistryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stunning

Absolutely stunning PC with great interior lighting. Setup was super easy and runs smoothly and quietly. Perfect for all my gaming needs (retro and current). Swapping out the hard shell for the plastic side highly recommended.

Rob P.

Rob P.Pilbara, WA

My Kids love there extra Xmas present

Yeah my Kids have been nagging my for months for a gaming PC that they could play there games they want from watching all the YouTube videos online. So I finally cracked and got them this Asus ROG Strix GL10DH and it has been brilliant the kids love it. I have also been able to play some old games I used to as a kid. Big thumbs up all round. :)

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,554.00.

Great! Happy with this gaming desktop

My son uses this PC for gaming and video editing, he likes the fast start up and running speeds, its more than capable of keeping up with all the tasks that he expects it to do.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,819.00.

Hornsby Dad

Hornsby DadSydney, NSW

My sons love this Gaming PC!

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,554.00.

Great

Great computer, we are very happy with it. It handles games well, great graphics and response. It handles video editing like a breeze and looks good as well. It's quite.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,999.00.

Great Gaming PC

Great speed. Really good graphics and really easy to set up with Windows 10 already pre loaded. Good allrounder for all ages and goes well with gaming monitor and all accessories.

Very Pleased

PC Case looks wonderful. Vivid colours, bright. You can choose if you want to use the metal shell or the plastic shell that allows you to see through. After assembly looks wonderful, very fast in performing tasks and super quiet. 5/5

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Denella Sawtell

Denella SawtellWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome for our gaming needs. Great value.

First gaming computer for the family (two teenage boys). Loving the option of 2 different cases so see inside and loving the LED lighting. Would have preferred USB and earphone jack to be on front of tower instead of on the top for easier access, however not a big deal. Great value.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,800.00.

So Aesthetically Pleasing!

I bought this gaming pc as my first one ever, and it is so good! The LEDs are beautiful and really add to the vibe I was going for, processor seems to be working well, and I can’t wait to see how it holds up over the next couple of months! Amazing value for money, bought on recommendations.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Hang

HangSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

I just purchased this Asus Rob Strix GL10DH - AU029T few days very happy with my second gaming computer , prices not to high compared another item , easy set up and install . All good

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,590.00.

Cindy Hsin Li Yaep

Cindy Hsin Li YaepMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Value for Gaming Computer!

Very happy with my first gaming computer, it's a great value for a gaming computer and great performance as well. It has 2 different cases (Tempered Glass & Asus Cases), so you can switch it whenever you like! I personally use the Tempered Glass cases because it shows the chroma led lightning.
Definitely worth it to buy!

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman.